It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange feeling I Died 2 Weeks ago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I had a weird feeling today, couple weeks ago I had my first migrain headache. Wow was it painful.
Anyway, life has been a little surreal since then, not sure why, I guess a bad migrain can drain you.
So I thought today, what if I had died 2 weeks ago and everything since then has been a dream....that kinda explains the feeling I had today. Not sure what made me think of that, but I did.

Thought I would share that...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
WOW, musta been a really bad migraine.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Man, I hope I can still make ATS threads after I'm dead. Or at least continue to mold the collective...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
haha well i don't know about the dying part, but maybe the migraine caused something to happen in your brain? I'm not a doctor or anything (obviously), but could it have effected neurons or something like that? Either way, hope you're feeling ok!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If a strong migraine causes you to feel so strange weeks after, you should get it checked. I had a relative of mine, aged 23 and in perfect health die in her sleep in her dorm room after having a massive headache. Apparently she had a blood pressure issue which resulted in a fatal aneurism. She died only hours later though, so I'm sure you're not gonna die lol but still worth tending to, just to be safe.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZodiakZero

I was about to post almost the same story. A cousin who complained of a very strong migrane headache, then died of an anuerism, she was only 15. But it happens. I am gonna state the obvious, you didn't die, you would not be here posting if you did. But you may have had a significant medical event, and I suggest you talk with a doctor about it and about how you are feeling now.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ok, three solutions :
=> I'm an internet medium and can talk to you despite that you are dead (will this post add me one more to my stats
) ;
=> it is actually a dream and I am not writing that, it's only your subconcious (but you'll have to accept the fact that I might feel a bit insulted of being nothing but a subconcious projection of yours) ;
=> go see a doctor.
Jokes appart, you should really go and see a doctor. No one but one might know what you have.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
To the OP...

I cannot believe you posted this.

I have been having this exact same feeling for the past couple weeks.

I remember specifically telling my friends... "Does it ever feel like we died and this is all a dream or something?"

Today in particular, felt very surreal...

Don't worry OP. I don't think you are crazy. Sometimes it feels like I have died and this is my subconcious projecting a dream reality for me....

Strange times we live in....

-SES

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You should definitely go to the docs for a checkup.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Do you feel detached from reality? Kind of like your mind is there but your body is somewhere else? Also, do you feel as though, occasionally, your going to pass out, or are dizzy? Do you maybe even get a strange "butterfly" feeling in your stomach when this happens?

If that (any or all of these symptoms ) is so then it may be some form of anxiety disorder, maybe even coupled with high blood pressure.

Regardless, I would still suggest going to the doctor and describe your symptoms.
edit on 22/10/10 by woogleuk because: thought my mouse pointer was an incorrect letter, duh!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Seems that your dissasociation feeling resulted from your migraine. Nothing to worry about really I think, but see a doctor to be sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I agree...you shouls get it checked out medically.

HOWEVER...if we ARE in the process of 'ascending' into the 5th dimension...as a lot of people believe...I have read that we will start experiencing very strange things...one of which is like what you describe.

That there is nothing to fear...it is due to the higher dimension bleeding through to us as we transit.

That it can be very scary/confusing because we aren't in the new dimension where we will THEN be able to understand & get used to them.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Both the migraines and any serious lasting feeling that your life has somehow ended are too big to trust to the internet for an actual solution- if you feel concerned for your well being then you should absolutely seek out whatever form of assistance you find trustworthy in the real world.

That being said, In my own experience, the feeling that my existence is somehow not what it seems usually comes up when I am extremely depressed. In particular I have had experiences where I felt not like I had died, but like somehow missed a date with destiny and lost the opportunity to have any real relationship with the rest of the world- basically that I had become more a creature than a human being. I wasn't able to make everything perfect for myself, but I found that a lot of normalcy did return when I forced myself to get around and see people and do things even though at the time it seemed unappealing and perhaps not even possible. This basically consisted of just getting in the car on a whim and going to drop in on some people I hadn't seen in a long time. I found that for some reason I don't fully understand I felt horrible when I arrived, and very nearly broke down in tears, but I collected myself, went and knocked on the door, and all in all had a pretty decent time. The next day I did it again, and it was much easier. After a couple of days, I was again feeling normal and alive more often than not. So it is hypothetically possible that just by seeking help from people you know and trust that you will begin to feel more alive without them even doing all that much for you.

Good luck and best wishes.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Have you recently awoken from a nearly catatonic state? This could be The Migraine Zombie Coma. Happens to the best of us as we age. If you are young it could also just be just too much caffeine. If it is age related avoid activities like playing blitz chess with anyone under 20.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think its an effect of your migraine onset, and cerbral damage in general.
in 2006 I had an Aneurysm. A blood vessel in my frontal lobe burst. No pain, as per your migraine, but all the sudden I was dizzy, my left side went numb and dead, and I couldn't speak.
Sometime later, I became aware that the world seemed more alien than it used to be, like a disconnect. I felt like I was dead. After spending some time with my thoughts, since I couldn't talk (That lasted about 6 months)
,I realized that if you die while your asleep, you have no way of knowing that you're dead.
This feeling wasn't just a passing thought, or a loose theory, it FELT true. I changed because of it. Maybe its Fearless, but I think its just a disconnect from my environment. To this day I still feel as though time moves different. Not scary, but a little discomforting.
Recently, I talked a to a friend who had the same thing happen, only hers was an Embolism.
She had the same feelings of being dead. She said she felt like she was clinging t a limb over a cliff, and if she let go, she would just die. This still happens today to her. It gave me hope, actually. If nothing else, I'm not alone.

And neither are you.
Remember that if you can, if you feel it helps you. I know it does me.
If you want to PM me, please do. I'd love to talk to you.

Have faith. In anything.

EDIT: I want to extend that request to talk to you to everyone here who went through the same sort of thing. I didn't realize it when I started responding that so many of us went, or are going through this.

edit on 23-10-2010 by Kaiwynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I felt like this the other day too but no migraine.
Honestly if you had a migraine and then felt this you might have a tumour (worst case scenario) or something. Seriously see a doctor.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Here is a link that might be worth a read. If you've been stressed or depressed, in addition to the migraine, it is especially pertinent.

But I do agree with the above posters. A quick MRI or CAT scan, and blood tests are needed to double check that everything is AOK.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Get thyself to a physician .... quickly.

Strong headache .... disattachment feeling ... surreal feeling .... etc ....
Could be brain damage. Seriously. You shouldn't be getting advice from us.
You should be at the DOCTOR.

GO NOW.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Strange and surreal, the good news is that now we know after we die everything stays the same, not good some of us would love to have new life with a different dynamic.

It is cool that you can still post on ATS and let us know about your ongoing experience from the other side.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
13 years ago I had Cluster headaches....
When I went to the doctor, he told me it was TMJ...
I had to go back a week later because headaches continued and they told me I was diagnosed incorrectly and sent me to a Neurologist which told me there is no known cuase and gave me vicodin for the pain...

The Vicodin is useless for a Cluster Headaches.....I wished death apon myself for 2 weeks...
I'm not stretching the truth or being dramatic....The pain was so horrible that I wished I was dead....

Luckily the headaches stopped and after I felt that I could handle alot more stress and I could see things that I couldn't before... almost like my old life was dead and I was onto the next.....

edit on 24-10-2010 by bactate because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join