It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does "Disclosure" mean to you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
We have all been seeing the rash of reports coming in from around the world. As usual, some have been easily debunked and others are still a mystery. But the one thing that seems to be the hottest topic on the minds of the UFO community is this word disclosure,.Just what does it mean to you, what are you looking to see happen? Is it the admittance of UFO as a fact from governments, military, NASA? Is it the extra terrestrial that you wish to see exposed? Just what would it take for you the believer to be satisfied?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

For me disclosure means the Governments around the world, not just the U.S admiting that theres unexplained things happening and releasing "everything" they have on the subject. We know they have and know more than they let on so just give it up.

Im not bothered whether they deem it to be extra terrestrial or not. Put it in the hands of the people and let us decide.

I know this doesnt match other peoples view that they know Aliens exist and just wont tell us. But id be happy with this.
edit on 20-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They won't "officially" confess to anything until it is absolutely 100% necessary. Once the existence of UFOs/Aliens goes from possibility >> probability, they will have to discuss the implications. This is what they want to avoid at all costs!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just want to know if there are other civilisations. Its as sinmple as that for me. What worries me about disclosure is they aren't telling us for a reason and so when they do, its because they have no choice and something is going to happen and its probably not going to be good.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think that there may be a significant reason that things are not being discussed openly yet.
I Can understand that if UFO's were spoken about as a fact
then there might be a question in religion,.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Disclosure: when everybody takes off their clothes and dances in the streets.

Wait, something isn't right here...

Edit:
Sorry, I'm bored. =P
edit on 20-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I'd love to agree with that but
lets stay on topic

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hmmm,. it would appear that the Idea of disclosure is not very interesting

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's actually a few questions...

Just what does it mean to you, what are you looking to see happen?

I'm looking for the military to basically come clean and lay out the history of what they knew, when, and justify their actions to the American people and/or world community. Personally, depending on the perceived agenda, if I was in their shoes at the time, I likely would have made the same calls. I'm also looking to see public viewing of any recovered debris, ships, and/or actual alien beings.

Is it the admittance of UFO as a fact from governments, military, NASA?

That is the simple definition, but in order to admit such a fantastic thing, they know they'd have to show the proof, and that is what everyone really wants to see.

Is it the extra terrestrial that you wish to see exposed?

Both parties really...the ETs and the government. The most important part though, is what do they want? That's the REAL disclosure...the rest we already assume.

Just what would it take for you the believer to be satisfied?

A public statement would satisfy me, made to the mainstream media. However, most others will need to see the physical proof, and to really do REAL disclosure, they'll have to show it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree with you on all points,
For me a mass media public announcement would be fine.
Get that outta the way then the real investigations could start

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Who believes david wilcox is a fraud
Just wondering

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

to me, discloser is almost like a softing up.
its pretty much getting the world ready for a big event(alien) so the world wont panic.
like i said, its the softening of the population

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Disclosure for me would be the real truths.

But the reality is what ever happens with forces other than us, we the people will not be told, as the ptb will keep the cards to themselves. We will only get a script given to us, and the ptb will control it, no matter if et ever came out in our lifetimes or not. (i personally do not think et disclosure will happen in my life, and i would not really want it)

I think the ptb are powerful enough now, to control alot of our 3d stuff reality, so the et would have to come to us in this reality and the laws in that mean that the ptb will also have alot of power over they allow to come in here.

Its ok saying et is all powerful, but they have to exist in our 3d world for us to see them, and the ptb will undoubtaly have come up with ways to control this sort of thing.

The disclosure which some say is out of our hands, is not as clear as that. I doubt disclosure will ever happen like i have said many times, until everyone on earth is electronically mind controlled by us here on earth first. Who knows if that is where we are today, but i doubt anything will happen until then.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The very best thing about Disclosure will be that everyone stops whining about it not having happened yet. Don't get me wrong I want Disclosure, however I can't stand whiners and liars and sadly, that's what the majority or the people who claim to be "in the know" (and certain folks on sites like ATS) are.

That said, if/when ET does come, I hope they'll bring medical technology that can heal/cure my wife. It would be lovely to be able to walk down the street with her hand in hand.
I'd also like a new kind of video games, I'm not fussed what they are as long as they're awesome!

Rev

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

So you think for the most part that it is whining?
or the liars
I do understand your frustrations

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Sadly, I do. Disclosure and conspiracy theories in general attract a certain type of person and while a great many of them are intelligent souls who have accepted that they need to be in it "for the long haul" to find the truths that they're looking for; many of the whiners and the liars are not. Many of them are so desperate for something to happen that they whine when nothing happens and some of them fabricate "proof" of real encounters or make up stories about their experiences.

The sad thing about the whiners and the liars is that their behaviour only further discredits the cause they spend so much of their life championing. It's sad really.

Rev

edit on 25/10/2010 by revmoofoo because: My kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i guess to me, it means the acceptance of the UFO fact by the masses.

has nothing to do with what our government says, etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree with most of jexmo's remarks about disclosure. The governments will probably tell what they know, only when not telling would produce an even bigger problem. This bad thing that is anticipated to be the cause of disclosure need not be universally bad. It might only be bad from the perspective of the powers that be. Something along the lines of their having to eat their own words, deny they own previous denials, and face up to near universal censure and a whole raft of awkward questions. The only way I see this happening is that the governments somehow learn, or have already learned, that ET self-disclosure will soon occur, with or without their cooperation. Naturally they will cooperate. They will want to seem to be a part of the process, to be seen, to a degree at least, to be in control of the situation, not taken by surprise, and not hopelessly trying to hold back the future. Ross
edit on 25-10-2010 by Ross 54 because: improved sentence structure

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I watched the movie The Fourth kind for the 3rd time last night,.
I have experienced a few really unexplainable things that movie the
reminds me of.
I never am sure what to believe, only that I know what I have been through.
Waking up at night at same time
waking up in the same postiion( as if placed, clothes perfectly on body, necklaces all in front,)
I always sleep restlessly, so I am usually a mess when I get up.
I once had a dream that I saw something, but I didn't know what I was looking at at it really scared the crap outta me( and I do not startle easy) I screamed so hard in my dream, it woke me up.
In relation to that movie, when she first hears the tape of herself being abducted she lets out a deep scream of fear.
That is what it was for me in my dream.
Funny part about that is, for me it happened long before I saw this movie.
I have blown most of this off by choice as coincidence, but I still think about it often.
there has been other things that I cant explain, and am not sure how to talk about

I really wonder if disclosure is a good thing
edit on 26-10-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Disclosure for me is simply the truth, all the truth.

I think it is interesting that 'we' first accept the WMDs and then see the lie. Once bitten, twice shy. Would we be too suspicious of disclosure, even if the PTB told the total truth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join