It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Gold Coast 18/10/10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi folks, just another UFO sighting video to add to the mix, before it leaves the radar and gets bogged down in hundreds of videos of the same video posted by the same user with the tag "ufo". As it says, skip to 1.21 to see the "object". This video is your fairly average "can't tell what it is dot in the sky", but being a fan of daylight sightings I thought it was worth checking out.

Sadly the camera shake makes it a bit difficult but nearer the end of the video it does stay in shot for a while and seems to be...dare I use the term after Oct 13th...morphing. Stabilization would be great.

Explanations & theories welcome. And yes, it could just be balloons, but appears to be holding position and changing shape or something. Note this isn't my video, no more info on the sighting than this:

i havnt edited the video raw footage.. Saw this bright light in the sky while at work today, so I grabbed the Video Camera and started filming.. I did put it on a fence to get a steady shot of it, however in my excitement I forgot to hit record.. I will never forgive myself !! at least I got this while holding the camera in my hands

www.youtube.com...

Location, I assume:
maps.google.com...,+Australia&ie=UTF8&cd=4&geocode=FYL6VP4dSJMkCQ&split=0&sll=42.353303,-82 .988458&sspn=0.016493,0.032015&hq=&hnear=Gold+Coast&ll=-27.985306,153.391972&spn=0.108992,0.154324&z=13
edit on 18-10-2010 by markymint because: extra info

edit on 18-10-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
looks like a bird to me, sure i can see wings flapping, but its so pixelated due to the poor quality its hard to tell.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Not bad footage ,except for the shake but i think if someone can slow it down and stabilise it, more detail can be revealed,could be something ordinary,but i think its worth looking closer at.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dude, I give you an A for effort, for sure! I was frustrated for you.

I doubt seriously that was a bird, and you definitely pass the CGI test. Truly unidentified.
My best guess would be some balloons (reflective) tethered together and spinning in the breeze, but I'm not rock solid on that.

Great catch.

You mentioned you stabilized on a fence for a while. Could you describe better what you saw then? did it appear to have separate parts?

Whoops, didn't realize not your vid. sorry.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Cole DeSteele because: because im stoopid.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Markymint.....

Thanks for posting that video from the Gold Coast.....I lived there for 5 years & loved it!

Unfortunately & as is obvious to everyone, the video is of such poor quality it is hard to make anything much out of it.

After a couple of initial looks, I think I can see some "flapping" type movements, particularly in the first minute or so of the video where the zoom hasn't been used at a higher level.

To my mind.....

Once the zoom has been increased, the pixilation becomes so bad the video is rendered prettywell useless.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
nope....i'm a pilot and that's a great video....i can dang sure tell it's enigmatic...good job, man

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi, nice find. This is my first post so apologies if the images are not embedded properly. Here are stills from 2.43 into the video which may help. Object appears to be of reflective material as it is producing a glare which can be seen on the last still.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now with the images I'm not sure it looks like a bird. Could be a balloon, an orb...As said before, the video is extremely pixelated, so it's almost impossible to tell what it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The object appears clearly at around 2min 9secs in.
For those that don't want to want the guy just fumble around with the camera till then.

- Lee

top topics

join