It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who would a new world order be cared out in a Geopolitical way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is an idea of my on how a new world order should be cared out by eiltes which include's Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations. I all way had the feeling that the united state would become an hyperpower, which is an other trem for an empire: post.queensu.ca.... we know that the united states had be used by the goblist eilte to colonized most of the world via the Economic Hit Man who have be recruited by the United States National Security Agency to go to other countries around the world and then bribe that country with an loan that the country would not be able to pay off and then are froce to forfull the demands of the united state which is serving the goblist eilte. if that country wishs not to take the loan than the nation leader is assassinated or is removed from powervia a milltary coup. if that fails than the three opinion would be sending in the military. The countary(s) that have be Victimized to date: Indonesia, Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and so on. sorry about my english if needed. link: www.financialsensearchive.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. If I was the leader of the NWO. I would appoint Seven faithful leaders on the Seven continents in the world. I would watch them where I could keep an eye on all of them.

new topics

join