It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car ploughs into night club crowd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So, this happened in my town last night.
Appently, these guys were refused entry into a bar. they then stole a car and rammed it into a crowd of people waiting outside.

www.bbc.co.uk...

25 people were injured and im thanking my lucky stars I didnt go out last night.
A lot of my friends are just blaming immigrants and people from pakistan which i think is absoluty discusting.

But really, it doesnt susprise me that something like this has happened here.
people seem to have no decenticy anymore.
I dont know what would possess someone to willing drive into a crowd of people.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
dosnt surprise me..

its the same here ...every day i read things i cant believe..

seems people lose their minds...no respect on life,no skills for handling critics

20 years ago i walked on the street..people smiling ..you smile back

nowadays you smile and and they stab you in the back...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

this is insane, if they are caught they should be done for attempted murder, and to think they did it just because they were refused entry. why were they even bothered that they had been turned away, let alone run over 25 innocent people.

it's getting to the point where we will be calling for a crackdown in this country, makes me wonder if it is part of the 'bigger picture' most of us know they do things in a way so that we call for our own enslavement.

it does show the state this country is getting into in large part due to drink and soft or non existent policing.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Seems we're from the same town.

It's sad isn't it?

It's one bad thing after another.

I always joke that if I say online, what I think should happen to Rochdale, I'd have MI5 knocking on my door

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I read that they had a disagrement with the clubs bouncers.

This is a selfish act on their behalf and will most likely be put into the drink/drug fuelled crime culture.

Its compleatly crazy and id like to know more as infomation emerges.

eee.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I wonder why they didn't report the perpetrators description besides the fact that the two were denied entry earlier. If they know that then they probably have a pretty good idea what the guys look like. It would seem beneficial to describe them to force them to turn themselves in... weird.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Truly awful, It makes you wonder if the willpower to commit an atrocity like this is anything short of demonic possession.

These men are consumed by something, or perhaps they just never had humanity to begin with.

Hopefully they are found and made examples of.

Folks need to realize that this kind of behavior comes with life altering consequences.

Its like people dont quite foresee it, or perhaps they think "We'll just get away!"

Accountability is the basis of civilized nations.

These people have to pay.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by janon

I imagine they'll have a fairly good description of them and they must certainly have CCTV footage.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
When I read the thread title I was thinking about the recent intel about al Qaeda moving to less sophisticated attack methods like... driving cars through a crowd. But then I see they're saying it's just because of some dispute with a club by some drunk guys.

But think about it. If the alleged Times Square Bomber had simply DRIVEN through the pedestrian areas of the square instead of trying to blow stuff up, he'd have been a lot more "successful."

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is just another example in a long string that points to how our mental state or thought processes have changed over the years ( that I can remember). I am still at a loss as to what has caused it. Possibly zero to light consequences for actions? Possibly chemicals or advancments in science introduced to our food supply? I am not really sure, but the people of the world sure dont seem to be the way they were when I was growing up.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

this is insane, if they are caught they should be done for attempted murder, and to think they did it just because they were refused entry. why were they even bothered that they had been turned away, let alone run over 25 innocent people.

it's getting to the point where we will be calling for a crackdown in this country, makes me wonder if it is part of the 'bigger picture' most of us know they do things in a way so that we call for our own enslavement.

it does show the state this country is getting into in large part due to drink and soft or non existent policing.

Its not the policing thats soft, its the sentences people get (or don't) at court. Cops try to do their jobs only to see people get off with a slap on the wrist.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo

Originally posted by lifeform11

Its not the policing thats soft, its the sentences people get (or don't) at court. Cops try to do their jobs only to see people get off with a slap on the wrist.

i agree about sentences, however your wrong about policing, unless you think that taking yobs with no respect and who commit crime to a football match, to try and get on the good side of them is being tough, when the yobs were on the way home they vandalised cars, they obviously thought if they did it again they would get another treat, i know that happened because we were told by a policemen, after calling them out about the yobs smashing in our fence, which by the way even though we knew which group of lads did it, there was nothing that could be done because we could'nt specifically point out which one in the group did it.

someone in the group must of known which one did it, they could of arrested them all unless the culprit owned up, but no. we had to of seen which one actually did it, with the scarfs and caps hiding their faces its a bit hard.

i have no doubt the reason things are so bad in this country is because the kids get away with to much when growing up, then think they are invincible and untouchable. i am not saying soft policing for the sake of it, i am saying it from what i have seen/heard.

edit to add: i am not blaming the police i know they do their best, but they don't decide what the rules are and what they can and cannot do, somebody else does.

edit on 17-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Once caught they will probably just get suspended sentences and a small fine.

If they are British they should be banged up for attempted murder and if they are foreign they should be deported immediately. Would never happen though

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
Once caught they will probably just get suspended sentences and a small fine.

If they are British they should be banged up for attempted murder and if they are foreign they should be deported immediately. Would never happen though

This is when I wish the Punisher was real.

Or that dude from Watchmen. Rorshack.

Get em!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It seems stuff like this happens a lot round here.
we are a very economicly deprived town espeically around the town center and council areas.

new topics

top topics

join