It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing something unique to the forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi, just went to start a new thread on a different forum, looks like as i'm a new member I don't have enough posts as yet, so where better to start than here.

I'm quite a firm skeptic of a lot of things, although I really do wish there were solid evidence of the unexplained and I am forever looking for it. The trouble is, that I can;t bare to believe something if there is no solid evidence or I have not experienced it myself. Some might say that this is a closed minded approach to life, however I do try to take an open minded approach to most things.. it's just that I think evidence and experience is important.

I suppose the reason why I am interested in the unexplained goes back to a couple of experiences I have had in my life. Experiences which out of fear of reprisal I rarely talk about. I suppose the fear is that if I talk about these things and deny them openly then real evidence to the contrary will make itself known.

Recently I have had a couple of odd experiences though, which is what brought me here in the first place, as of yet I have found no other experiences like the ones that I have been going through lately and am keen to get the opinions of others who may be more knowledgeable in this feild than I am.

Musashi

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I look forward to hearing the rest of your stories about your recent experiences. Unique around here isn't an easy claim to make.

Welcome to ATS. Read the rules and get yourself abreast of the situation around here and enjoy yourself.

See you on the boards!

-m0r

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Welcome bud,

Isn't it very interesting how our past experiences shape our future choices, and bring us to a place like ATS? Thank goodness for the internet, and may it always be this open for discussion.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MiyamotoMusashi

Welcome to ATS. Im sure many members here will be very helpful with insights to your unique stories or questions. I can pretty much guarantee you will hear opinions from all sides! Look forward to hearing more
edit on 17-10-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcome,
I am new here myself and look forward to hearing more

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Welcome aboard from another noob! I join the others in looking forward to hearing about your experiences. It doesn't sound like they were totally positive, however, unless I'm misunderstanding you. Peace to you then, until we meet again!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hi MiyamotoMusashi, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nice, Japanese warrior philosphy. Welcome

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi Miyamoto.

I belive that a lot of people may encounter something bizare in their lifes which just cant be explained.
Some ignore and deny, whilst others tend to question and look for answers.
Hence the multitude of members here, most for the same reasons.

Enjoy.

eee.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Welcome

Ive found that the search for answers has just left me with more questions. I look forward to hearing your experiences. No subject is too weird on this site so you've come to the right place.

Probably see ya around somewhere.

new topics

top topics

join