It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you see the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was curious as to others see the world? Do you see the world in Black and White? Do you believe anything is possible or whatever? You don't have to go into much detail. Lord knows I hate too. Hopefully I won't sound to awkward here.

My point of view: I see the world as here before me. I believe what today's science has to offer of the past.
Books on history, philosophy, etc is great ammo for our most powerful weapon; Our brain. Nothing is etched in stone and we have the power to lead ourselves to the way we chose to live in life. I try to see the beauty in everyone. Yet I don't always live up to that great quote. The various items today is not necessary for us to be happy but I don't see the wrong with being rich.

Share your views on the world and comment others views. We can learn from one another.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The world: dogs barking at the wind.
America: a dog chasing its own tail while the fat cat sneaks by and steals his bone.
edit on 16-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As well as being passionate and positive. I can explain my views as selfish. In which I would like to also explain to what many would find wrong with my views. There is a sect in the Star Wars universe called the Sith.

Code of the Sith

Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. —Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

The reason I like this quote is my views on life. Because as an individual I am capable of many things in life. I can achieve greatness, power, become greedy, save humanity and so on.
Interpret this quote any way you want. I believe Humans have the power to chose their own way and together they fix the world or destroy it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I see things differently and have painted what I see on canvas. This World and Solar System planets are not what we have been lead to believe in and what we can see with human eyes. ^Y^

edit on 16-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I see the world as God made it. You know?
That's how I see it. God has a plan for everyone and they have to fulfill their faiths.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My world is a paradise filled with beauty and joy....

Then I wake up and hear the crying children

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i see the world as a murky , muddled gray. I'm still really young, so i'm sure my view on things and beliefs will change umpteen million times over the years, but over the past few years i've noticed one running theme in life: so many people try to paint the world and it's people as black or white...one extreme or the other. We keep speaking,acting,interacting in extremes, and are forgetting that, as always, the truth is never black or white, but murky gray in the middle.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I see the world as a sort of 'you snooze you lose' type situation. Life is short and you need to live every day like it's your last.

The world isn't as nice as mommy and daddy assured you it was and you need to seize every opportunity you can wrap your hands around to be happy.

new topics

top topics

join