It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Avatar Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would like a new avatar Please and Thank You!
Something with old school Mickey Mouse yet with the ATS and my name on it which is CJ and an alien maybe or something in the area of me being a paranoid,anxious alien freak.

Thank You !

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

Here's a couple of options for you if you're interested. I didn't include your initials because I was having difficulty finding a visually pleasing location for them. If you like either and want to use it just let me know where you think your initials look good for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0724c90f40af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adae5d18da96.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10/16/2010 by Three_moons because: I did

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Sweet a big THANK YOU !! The 2nd one is more to my liking.I think that its fine as it is no need for my name on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

You're welcome. Here's the avatar URL if you don't want to upload it to your media. Just delete the space.

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adae5d18da96.jpg

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Three_moons, that was a great alien avatar you found for 1 of the ATS member's. I am new to ATS and i would love a alien avatar as well, mayby something like a real looking being...any ideas where to find 1 or would U please find one for me if U can. Also to any ATS member if you can help me in my endervour that would be great. Thanks in advance for any help. TheMystro.

top topics

join