It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really need new UFO sightings to still believe that they exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
This is what I'm getting at.

There are such heated debates over UFO sighting on ATS. "It's real" "it's fake" bla bla bla

And I always think to myself, why argue, there's a TON of evidence from before you were even born! It's just kind of silly when you step back and think about it.

I’m not denying the possibility far from it, I would like better proof. I just don’t think there is ton of evidence as you believe.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
UFO reports no longer interest me. I have seen all the crazy ones that remain unexplained, seeing more of them isn't going to change the fact that they are unexplained.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe less now then I did 5 yrs ago about Alien UFO's visiting.
There is too many inconclusive sightings, laced with far fetch nut jobs.
If it's not a fabricated story, then it's the over enthusiast making someone else nothing the ultimate proof.
I am still very much interested, I still believe the common guy who has his story straight and doesn't go wacko over every event stating see, see, see.
If you seen a UFO, then you should be at peace with your belief and only your event should matter. Once a witness to a unquestionable UFO starts jumping on every video or picture saying see, look! It makes me think twice on their credibility.

I could careless if UFO's came in the ancient times. As the saying goes "What have you done for me lately?"
What matters is we the public have equipment, video, cameras, iphones, ect... if we can't get something that proves with out a shadow of doubt in the next 5 yrs than they just don't exist. little lights in the sky doesn't cut it ok, we need the big mother caught on tape with as many witnesses possible.

What I truly feel now, if Aliens have come, and are here, then they are cowards, or have their own agenda that they should not be trusted.

my final advice to the smokers, if you smoke carry a camera or a video phone with you please.
story after story begins with I went out side for a smoke and BAM the story begins.

have a good day

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i just need to see one in person , then i will believe it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
UFO sightings can still be interesting, but who needs them to believe that UFOs exist? We know they exist and at least a dozen private and Government-funded studies have acknowledged they exist too. I've seen two dead-cert UFOs and haven't a clue what they were. All that's left to do is bicker about what the hell they represent?

Critters?
Craft?
Misidentified high-altitude bokai?
Lasers bouncing off temperature inversions from beneath the horizon?
Alien technology from 'elsewhere?'
Etc etc...

This year has been all about the back story of the UFO phenomena for me. The hoaxes and counter-stories that come out. We can't know what UFOs are without better evidence than we have. More than likely, we'll never know for sure.

Instead, the bigger and earthly question is why are elements in USAF intelligence (AFOSI) and other groups spreading BS tales that UFOs are real and controlled by ET that are either evil or demonic? What's the secret? Somebody is generating a steady trickle of propaganda that's been going since at least 1979 in its current form.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
my final advice to the smokers, if you smoke carry a camera or a video phone with you please.
story after story begins with I went out side for a smoke and BAM the story begins.

Astounding observation. You are absolutely right. The smoker actually has more possible exposure for a personal experience, by the very nature of their habit alone!

Good day!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

no because i am in the military and i have never heard anything of this
i know the military is doing some shady experiments with flying hovering objects and other types of weapons like that
but other life forms?
not really

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

no because i am in the military and i have never heard anything of this
i know the military is doing some shady experiments with flying hovering objects and other types of weapons like that
but other life forms?
not really

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't care about any more sightings to be honest. They are all the same. I just either want a Disclosure so we can get some new technology, or NEW INFO from ex-government-whatever. The same info has been repeated over and over with 'structures on moon, ufos deactivating nukes, underground bases, Mass Alien hoax via governemnt to create one world governemnt, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
No we do not need anymore UFO sightings what we need is a bunch of IFO's landing at the Whitehouse
An IFO would be an Alien Spacecraft
That is exactly what's needed!

Originally posted by zorgon
How does the Sun get hotter without cooking Earth?
How about if the Earth moves away from the sun at the same time as the sun's getting hotter? The Earth is moving away, though not quite fast enough to stay in the habitable zone, so the Earth will be overcooked in a billion years or so, unless we can figure out a way to move away from the sun faster.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

I don't think you have to see them to believe. I have seen some strange stuff out in the desert before. It could be the military testing things etc but who knows for sure.

In fact I saw a tv show on the history channel the other day and they had some big wig at a base in Ohio I believe that said something to the effect, "What a better way to dis-inform the world, then to confirm that UFO's exist."
Not an exact quote but it seemed to me that he was saying yeah they are real blah blah blah just to cover up stuff they are working on.

I don't think we will really know until a ship lands somewhere or one crashes into a very public place where thousands of people can see it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I do not need any confirmation that ufo's and aliens exist,i am a firm believer that they do, there is to much evidence to deny that fact,regardless of the people who say that it is a fantasy,Are we the human race not doing what another race from another world might also be doing,looking for other signs of life,are we not sending signals and rovers to other planets,have we not said we are looking for intelligent life, i just think people who say they don;t exist are scared,the anicent drawings they drew what they seen,same as us,when we have a sighting we video tape it,welcome to the new age of cave drawings!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur The Earth is moving away, though not quite fast enough to stay in the habitable zone, so the Earth will be overcooked in a billion years or so, unless we can figure out a way to move away from the sun faster.

Well either that or increase the chemtrails

But seriously, my data shows we are soon going into the next ice age. Lk Vostok ice core samples don't lie. I put in a wood burning stove and lots of firewood and blankets... just in case

I say we just abduct some of them aliens and steal their saucer... then fly over to Washington, step out and say "Greetings Earthlings - welcome your new overlords"

edit on 16-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
althrough they can arrive here.they can easily hide them if they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join