It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel's and Demon's at war!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Greetings to all! After quite some time of lurking on ATS, I have desided to join! So here I am and here we all are amidst a current battle in heaven for the spoils of Planet Earth and all of her inhabitants. Call the combatants Angels or positive aliens and the antagonist's Demon's or negative aliens, it is all a case of symantics. But they are all here and are all jockeying for control over the Planet. The outcome of which will effect the entire cosmos. I believe that all is a lesson, a spiritual lesson and the big question for all of us at this time is...who's side are you on? I am on the side of the Angel's and the positive aspect of the Creator. (No doubt absolutely!) Who's side are you on?
edit on 15-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not to be disrespectful, but wondering if this is based on your opinion, a theory, or if you have some credible evidence to back this up?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Call it creditable intuition. Do you doubt it? Just look around the world and see.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I'm on Glenn Beck's side! You decide what that means!

I also sided with the serpent in the book of Genesis when he gave man free will.

I’m sure there are many here who would say I am with the demons, but I honestly don’t feel that way. I feel I am with the Angels.

edit on 15-10-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Along the way of life are many foes
That daily war against my soul;
But constant victory
My Savior gives to me
As I press on to the goal.

The battle may be long and hard to win,
And Satan’s hosts may press me sore;
But though I may be tried,
I’m on the winning side,
I shall triumph evermore.

A multitude of warriors of the cross
In serried ranks do bravely fight;
They never shall retreat,
Nor ever know defeat,
They are winning for the right.

With courage in my soul I’ll do my part,
For Jesus I will loyal stand;
So on the winning side
Triumphant I abide
With the faithful, holy band.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, HUMBLEONE. I know where you are comming from and am on the same side as those angelics spawned by the creator. Its been a while and nice to see you here with us......

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Are not Demons but Angels of the darkness? Don't sit on the fence! Call it! OR do you choose to masquerade?reply to post by JonInMichigan

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thank you! To the original ones! Praised be your work for THE Creator!reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here's to holy victory, be it in the name of Jesus or the name of all goodness! For the latter and former draught deep of the same well.reply to post by Squirt1

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Just look around the world and see.

Been doing that for a while now. Maybe my intuition is weaker than yours but I have yet to see evidence of any alien influence here on planet Earth. I think this is a case of people seeing what they want to see.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Don't see. Feel.It hides itself from your eyes,ear and tounge. The same sweet smell hides the stench from you nose. The silken robe make soft the scaly hide. See with thy divine third eye. Hear with divine grace. Taste upon the tounge of holy discernment. Let thy blazing holy discression touch all.reply to post by Titen-Sxull

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Greeting HUMBLEONE .

Welcome to ATS .

Though I must warn you that I am on the side of the demon dark aliens, I eat Angel Aliens for breakfast ..... very chewy, kind of a crispy christian after taste.

I have mastered the art of throwing mind bullets, after much practice i am proud to say that i am semi-automatic

How humble are you on a scale of 1 to a 100 ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No I agree with you. Was just hoping you had some evidence.
second

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well at least your...honest? Maybe there is hope for you! Maybe not. Your path is doomed to failure.And for you and yours, the game will continue. Now if you'll excuse me there are many ready to leave. You can't stop them. We will not allow it.NOW STEP ASIDE! reply to post by UmbraSumus

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How humble am I on a scale of 1 to 10? Was that your question? Nice try.reply to post by UmbraSumus

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Angels and demons are purely mental constructions in my opinion.

Archetypes that change names and forms to a point, but something man has just passed down though the years as cosmic bogymen and guardians.

Regards and Nanoo Nanoo.

edit on 10/15/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I have to admit though, the phrase "the better angels of our nature", I like. Just like the sound of it I guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

I'm on Glenn Beck's side! You decide what that means!

I also sided with the serpent in the book of Genesis when he gave man free will.

I’m sure there are many here who would say I am with the demons, but I honestly don’t feel that way. I feel I am with the Angels.

edit on 15-10-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typo

What is YOUR definition of free will?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I honor your opinion, it is your choice and you have the free will to choose it. Archetypes? Sure. Constructs of the mind? Maybe that is all anything is? You can't doubt the presence of Evil in the world, nor goodness. The balance between the two has been altered. Evil rue the day, or so it would seem.reply to post by Chamberf=6

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I loved this post,it is so funny and I needed
a good laugh

You embrace the darkness and eat good angels/aliens
for breakfast.Hummmm
I think it will be the other way around.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Free will is the right to make an informed choice regarding ones experiences and orientation. You must have all of the facts available, they can't be obscured from you by the elite rulers of the planet. Obscured by the forces of darkness. That is a HUGE violation of the free will of over six billion! It must and will be corrected. Join the good guys for the big win!reply to post by Mr. D

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join