It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
With all the change, etc, and I absolutely love how the 'my posts' when I click on a said post it takes me to my post and not the thread anymore - is there any chance of a Visit last post since last visited?

I know the last visited is now kept real time, at least Im thinking it is. Everything else is - U2Us are sent when your on, as opposed to just sent.

Just with some threads that move quick, the last - for instance - I read a thread it was 42 pages.... I posted in that, and didnt have time to weed thru the other pages, but now it's 60+ odd pages.

Or at least New posts on threads youve posted on?

??

Hopefully I'm giving ideas, and not annoying staff..

Just some way of catching up after you've posted rather than replying to posts 60 posts previous..

Cheers,

ful..
edit on 14-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

The way I normally do that is to go to my last post in the thread, and catch up from there, doesn't that work?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by badw0lf

The way I normally do that is to go to my last post in the thread, and catch up from there, doesn't that work?

Yeah, but sometimes you dont post, and just read and you have no idea where you left off.

It cant be that hard to implement a feature where a thread remembers your involvement in it, you read page 35, then it brings you to the page where you last left off reading.

seems a small feature request in lieu of all the large changes.

and boy sometimes I do what you do, but keep reading... sometimes pages! then coming back to re-read those 10-15 pages can strikes you down.. that ufo thread recently, was 21 pages when i last posted yesterday. this morning I was reading from my last post, till I realised the thread had progressed to over 45 pages. tonight it's over 65 pages. and from each time i've read it, I have read from my last post...

makes a heck of a hard read having to read 15-20 pages of dribble inbetween the good posts..

I dunno, hope a mod who knows can think about it - other forums have the ability, ats is built from scratch over 10 years, feature request pleasssee??

Oo

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
# # fuc # # arse # # #

business board and questions my royal highness, 1 reply from a citizen, nothing from a god.

bull#.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Please see this thread regarding the BBQ forum. Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

If you have a suggestion for ATS we want to hear it, but please do not start a thread for it. Instead use the Complain/Suggestion feature or add your idea to this thread, ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Closed.

top topics

join