It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Medal Of Honor 2010 Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I bought Medal of Honor yesterday. It took me about 3.5 hours to finish the game. Are games now a days made for saps?
I guess this game is mostly meant for the on line gamers since it was so short in single player.

Battlefield 3 beta:

On my cover it says: Beta invitation included.
If you read up on this, you will see that you will be invited to play the Battlefield 3 beta "after" Medal of Honor has been released for 12 months.

So the beta for Battlefield 3 wont be out until next year.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

I missed out on it. I remember reading about it though. Man I don't know if I can hold on to MOH long enough for the beta, I'll probably sell it by then. The MP is good but not great. There is some hope though check this out.

Joystiq

EA will release a free multiplayer download pack for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Medal of Honor on November 2. Well, free for those who have the Online Pass, anyway. The DLC adds a new multiplayer mode called "Clean Sweep," in which American troops help organize a messy home "an elimination mode where players must rely on their own skill and teammates' expertise to prevail as the winning team." The DLC includes two new maps designed for the new mode, called Bagram Hangar and Khyber Caves, and new versions of the Diwagal Camp and Kabul City Ruins maps also designed for Clean Sweep

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Got my copy of medal of honor today. So far it looks shweat. think this will be my next addiction.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata
reply to post by Funkydung

I missed out on it. I remember reading about it though. Man I don't know if I can hold on to MOH long enough for the beta, I'll probably sell it by then. The MP is good but not great. There is some hope though check this out.

Joystiq

EA will release a free multiplayer download pack for the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Medal of Honor on November 2. Well, free for those who have the Online Pass, anyway. The DLC adds a new multiplayer mode called "Clean Sweep," in which American troops help organize a messy home "an elimination mode where players must rely on their own skill and teammates' expertise to prevail as the winning team." The DLC includes two new maps designed for the new mode, called Bagram Hangar and Khyber Caves, and new versions of the Diwagal Camp and Kabul City Ruins maps also designed for Clean Sweep

ahh you missed out on it? here is another link with more vids on 2142...also able to buy it here too...for 20 bucks and well worth it...i think this one is for the pc....check out the rest of the videos here...and thanks for the info

www.ea.com...

Battlefield 2142 - In 2006 a climatic catastrophe triggered a new ice age on earth. A hundred years later, everyone gave up on finding a solution to the problem and two superpowers were formed: Europe and on the other side the Pan Asian Coalition - causing an arms race. Now it's 2142 and the war for the few resources left has already been going on for a few years, with no end in sight.

Armed with a devastating arsenal of hi-tech weaponry, including assault rifles, cloaking devices and sentry guns, players will also take control of the most lethal vehicles known to man. Massive battle Walkers wage fierce combat on the ground, while futuristic aircraft rule the skies. When taking on this futuristic armor players will need to use their wits and an arsenal of new hi-tech countermeasures like EMP grenades and smart mines to level the playing field. Epic online gameplay for up to 64 players drops gamers on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their team-mates.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have been a battlefield fan since the 2nd one. I played it on PC, joined numerous clans, and it is still on my bookshelf for nostalgic reasons. Bad company 2 was pretty good also, but after I unlocked everything on Multiplayer it got repetitive. I have COD mw, and COD mw 2, the main campaigns are good but the multiplayer is horrible, the maps are way to small and they have been out for so long that people have spent years of their lives playing it, and you life expectancy is about 30 secs. The new MOH from what I could tell received some bad reviews so I think I will be waiting for this to hit the bargain bin. I am waiting for Battlefield 3 to come out. In the meantime I have been really enjoying demon souls, on my ps3.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've played that game and its terrible,sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join