It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting UFO Maneuvers over Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Im pretty new here so Im guessing this footage has all ready been covered, but I would like a link to see what people thought. I also thought it might be interesting for the other new people around here as well to see.
I dont think these a lanterns, weather balloons, swamp gas or the new little plane kites, whatever.

This footage is supposedly taken over area 51 in 1990. What do we have that could possibly move that fast?

edit on 11-10-2010 by onehuman because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If someone could tell me if this has been debunked or looked over as to what it is, I would sure appreciate it. As it is older footage I thought it might have a better chance of actually being something worth looking at. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

let me be the first to say thank you for presenting this vid for us to enjoy
i have seen a very similar vid but there is a search bar for finding threads before you post
i will say this is compelling footage and as it is older it may have been missed

star nd flag for posting for all to see
its not everyday you see this film this good

xploder

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you. I did try a search, its just hard to know what people name threads sometimes. Hard to wade through everything that is related to area 51! It is kind of a lot. Glad you enjoyed it

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

IMHO what we are seeing here today on this video are indeed craft that work using antigravity propulsion, I have seen with my very eyes this type of maneuvering, its as if the craft can just bob in the air. Truely incredible. Could be all ET but most probably back engineered hybrid craft using crashed tech. Very nice video.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

So you think that was something we built and were testing it back in 90? If we could do that then, what the heck can we do now? That sure seems to cover a great distance in the air.

Also, what would the stationary light be if you were to guess?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Onehuman.....

Thank you for posting this interesting video.

I've seen this shown a few times in documentaries, YT compilations, etc...however, I can't recall seeing it discussed on ATS.

Have you done much seraching for a credible source & info & a previous ATS thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 12-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am assuming that the interesting turn of speed is the one shown by the darting object, which seemed to be scudding around the slower moving , brighter object?
If that is the case, then I have got a suggestion. If we assume that the slower moving object was some sort of guide or target, then it could be a intelligent small missile test. Perhaps one that is launched and orbits the target, and programmed only to do a final approach and detonation, in the event of say a pilot defying the orders of a ATC operative, or an airforce pilot .
The reason I suspect this , is that the object which is performing the speedy manouvres , seems much smaller than one would associate with a full mannable craft, and rather than turning on a dime and performing a literal 90 degree turn at any point (which is a dead giveaway of something utterly new and unusual and/or conforms to previous UFO sightings), seems to move in a largely circular motion around the larger body.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Surely any craft that travels at that speed will cause a glow just from sheer speed and heat in the atmosphere. Similar to a space shuttle coming back to Earth through the atmosphere...in my opinion

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Surely any craft that travels at that speed will cause a glow just from sheer speed and heat in the atmosphere

No, not even close. Without having a range to object and more information, the speed and size of the objects are impossible to even remotely determine. Ignorant speculation about videos such as this do nothing to help our fragile cause.

That being said, I have always liked this particular video. Wish I had more info on it!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Onehuman.....

Thank you for posting this interesting video.

I've seen this shown a few times in documentaries, YT compilations, etc...however, I can't recall seeing it discussed on ATS.

Have you done much seraching for a credible source & info & a previous ATS thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 12-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

Hello MMN,
Like I mentioned above I did try to do a bit of of search here but so many hits came up for area 51 it was a bit daunting. I sort of thought if this had been discussed here before the old timers would have had a better recall of it and point me in the right direction.

As far as creditable source, well, even you just mentioned you have seen it in documentaries etc. so it must surely have some sort of validation.

I am a bit surprised that it appears it might not have been discussed here though. Seems like some fine footage to look over. That being said, it may very well have been posted before and pretty much ignored as this post has been for the most part, so who's to say on that point?

Now that you have seen it again though, have any opinions on what it might be? I know your opinion around here is pretty highly valued!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I doubt if this was filmed at "Area 51." To me, it looks just like the RC planes flying around the Sepulveda Reservoir in the San Fernando Valley, near Los Angeles. I'll see if I can find a photo of the hills that matches up.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Not denying what you think, but really? RC planes in 1990 that are that good and can be seen at that distance that well? Why would documentaries use RC planes for footage? I will be curious to see what you can find though.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The OP's video I believe is from Bob Lazar and George Knapp (John Lear might've been there too) when they ventured out to area 51 that year but I thought it was in 1989? Anyway..........

No doubt it is SOMETHING and many feel it's our government testing, some reverse engineered technology from a recovered alien disc. The "Sports model" as Lazar calls 'em.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am almost positive it came from this Bob Lazar/George Knapp video.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
If someone could tell me if this has been debunked

No it hasn't. You see....when they can't debunk the film, they try to debunk the filmer. Bob Lazar in this case.
But, this like so many other mysterious stories get tucked away and forgotten by the sheeple, I mean people.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I doubt if this was filmed at "Area 51." To me, it looks just like the RC planes flying around the Sepulveda Reservoir in the San Fernando Valley, near Los Angeles. I'll see if I can find a photo of the hills that matches up.

Are you serious? Remote controlled planes in 1990? Yeah, maybe on Mars but not here buddy (or budette)
Not everything has an explanation you know.

Many many UFO related stories, films, photos and witnesses can't be debunked. That's why they set up Project BlueBook and Majestic 12 and those are the only ones they publicly acknowledged. Can you imagine what's kept from us????????

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Im glad to see someone sees it like I do. Im just wondering why when we finally seem to get a decent bit of footage around here no one is really saying much. I guess it is a lot easier to just give pat answers to debunkable ones then ones that might actually require some real thought.

Funny how we tend to destroy the messengers and ignore good finds, like nothing is never quite good enough or perfect enough.I do keep my fingers crossed though for that one special day. Thanks for your comments

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Clouds can be seen in this video, these are relatively rare in the vicinity of Area 51, but when they are present, they will act as a reflective surface for light reflections that would be visible from the ground. The moving lights could easily be laser beams directed upwards onto the cloud bottoms. They could also be the result of super bright "arc" light displays commonly used to announce "opening day" celebrations at Car Dealerships and the like.

Most video cameras can "see" infra red light invisible to the naked eye, it is possible that the video device captured some type of normally invisible military IR laser device that was seen because of the clouds. Could also be an Alien controlled ship from another planet or dimension or a earthly Military experimental craft, but the odds are against the latter theories.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Human_Alien

Im glad to see someone sees it like I do. Im just wondering why when we finally seem to get a decent bit of footage around here no one is really saying much. I guess it is a lot easier to just give pat answers to debunkable ones then ones that might actually require some real thought.

Funny how we tend to destroy the messengers and ignore good finds, like nothing is never quite good enough or perfect enough.I do keep my fingers crossed though for that one special day. Thanks for your comments

Yup. You get (what appears to be) authentic footage and no one at ATS wants to give props. Seems like the majority rather take an arguementive posture with one another than to, come together and agree something is just "unknown".

Well, that's Humans for ya! They're a very antagonistic-like species after all. Glad I'm half alien

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join