It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - triple click to go back???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Recently I've noticed I have to rapidly TRIPLE-CLICK the back button to go back one page on ATS......WTH?
It's bad enough that we put up with some serious phishing to tailor ads they think we'll like, but this is rediculous. Not even a popup blocker can stop their "new format" from forcing you to choke down all these flashing crap ads. I'd be happy to pay a fee for a non Big Brother ad-infested ATS.
It seems the ATS ad sellers will sell space to anyone, including the most annoying spam filled virus laden crap on the net. Keep it up and ATS is gonna lose alot of long time posters who are simply fed up with it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think this is only true if you star and flag a post. Every time you star or flag it's like going forward a page. If this is not the case however, I then have no explanation.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Get a good ad blocker. I don't have this problem.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I think this is only true if you star and flag a post. Every time you star or flag it's like going forward a page. If this is not the case however, I then have no explanation.

Just for clarification, I gave the OP a star & a flag. Then I had to click 3 times to get back to the recent post page from whence I came.

OP,
Please disregard that star and that flag. Do not include them in your star and flag count. thanks.

Edit to add ..... well ..... I guess you have my permission to keep that Star & Flag

edit on 11-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Please read these words. I put them here for a reason. Glenn Beck is the taint of Fox News banter

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Please add your concerns to the ATS Issues thread.

There is a much better chance your question will be seen and answered there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join