It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your spirit guides....human like or not....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What does it mean when your spirit guide appears very human like? Or appearing like a psychic medium whose only purpose is to convey a message to you? I have dreams about my spiritual guides in various forms but most of the times they appear very human like. Like I am talking to a real person. Yet, very rarely but it does happen, they appear not so friendly to the point that you know they are spirits but in a human form. The messages they send are often awkward. There was one point she tried to convince me to not to intervene in another people's cultural problems. Of course, I didn't listen. In fact, in the dream, I got very angry and grabbed her throat to shut her up. This was a long time ago. This time she appeared to be telling me I have to become aware of my people's history. I am fully aware of the history and, in the dream, I just laughed it off as a way to reaffirm her I knew what I am doing.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Firstly, the main guide.. what all the new-agers refer to as My Guide, is actually your higher-self.. the thing representing the massive soul you are. Other guides are only Helpers as I call them, who are contracted by you to work with you. And they may also be other spects of your higher-self.

In dreams, normal dreams, most of the characters you come across will be aspects of the personality you are.

Guides appear how they choose. Most will choose something that is relevant to you and what they are trying to get you to remember about yourself.

We don't have to have human guides, because being a Human is a very limited experience. Souls on the other hand are unlimited and can have multiple incarnations on this earth.. and other worlds.. at the same time as it is animating Your physical You.

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have a question. Do you actively seek out your spirit guides in order to see them? Im a very spiritual person but ive never came across an instance where ive thought to myself. That was my spirit guide. How do you even know it is your spirit guide and not some entity masquerading as one?

I agree with dreams being parts of our true self. I think proper interpratation of dreams gives you a better indication of whats happening both in your subconciouse and with your spirit because its free from the linear, logical parameters of your brain. Ive learnt so much about myself from my dreams its unbelievable. Maybe thats where my spirit guides influence my journey. Very interesting!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I have a question. Do you actively seek out your spirit guides in order to see them?

Well, I did, quite a long time ago. It was two human like beings with wings, and they glowed with a silver sheen. they were twins, but decidedly male and female, and when they moved, they moved in unison. I will never forget them, and never saw them again. But at the time they helped me with some problems I was having, (drugs, alcohol, anger, depression) and for that I am eternally grateful. Now there are several "guides" who watch over and help me along. Some are human like, some are not. We are each and everyone related to everyone else out there, you know.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Do you actively seek out your spirit guides in order to see them?

Yes. Once you come to recognise them you will then start to realise that you have Felt them before.

How do you even know it is your spirit guide and not some entity masquerading as one?

Everything has a Feel to it, like a signature and that Feel tells you everything you need to know about the Being/Spirit/Guide. It provides understanding of what their choices are.. stay balance in Light or avoid it, what their Intentions are, how much energy they hold in that moment, etc.

Feeling is far more important than Seeing them. But as you relax and allow things to happen for you it starts to come together. The really important thing to remember here is to be an Active Observer, which means to be vigilant on your own thoughts so you do not create an experience.. the symptom for this is that you will begin to feel drained/tired.

In my signature you'll find a link to my website offering the simplified methods I used and have been teaching to people for the past 10 years or so now.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I agree, i believe that everything in the universe is connected. Maybe my spirit guides just have'nt seen the need to show themselves to me. Im a pretty positive person and believe (perhaps foolishly at times) that there nothing i cant over come. If i set my mind to it.

Ive had problems with drugs and self harm myself, which i came through on my own, or maybe not as it could be.
I often get the feeling that someones with me at times, but im sensitive to energys anyways. Maybe it was them checking up on me or something.

Im not sure i want to seek them out, incase i see nothing and start thinking no ones threre. Im happy in my current beliefs anyways. They got me this far.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yeah, i was just saying that im sensitive to energys. So maybe i have felt there presence but just didnt realise the significance at the time. Ive had a quick look at your website and it seems cool. i,ll have a proper look later but it seems like my sort of site. Maybe i can learn how to tell when they're around me better.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Firstly, the main guide.. what all the new-agers refer to as My Guide, is actually your higher-self.. the thing representing the massive soul you are. Other guides are only Helpers as I call them, who are contracted by you to work with you. And they may also be other spects of your higher-self.

In dreams, normal dreams, most of the characters you come across will be aspects of the personality you are.

Guides appear how they choose. Most will choose something that is relevant to you and what they are trying to get you to remember about yourself.

We don't have to have human guides, because being a Human is a very limited experience. Souls on the other hand are unlimited and can have multiple incarnations on this earth.. and other worlds.. at the same time as it is animating Your physical You.

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

Thanks. I know what you mean..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My spirit guide evolved as I was in her company. But at one point she was human, and then a human spirit yes. She has since evolved into something much more though, leaving me unable to say for sure anymore if "human" is her classification.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've had guidance from spirits but a true spirit guide? I think I evolved past that. One thing I noticed was when I began exploring my Crow Indian lineage I encounterd my spirit guide. It began as a deer, which I initially thought was odd as I was an avid deer hunter. But we had certain ideals. No meat goes to waste, all extra goes to needy families. We respected the deer as one of our bretheren. He eventually took on a hybrid form then a human one. But it was all internal, never appearing outside my mind. Various guidance from other spirits and entities has taken place in the physical realm. Not all were true, but it was an entirely different experience. Now I'm actually interested to see if I can still contact him. Perhaps I'll meditate tomorrow and see. It's been a very long time, should be interesting.

One thing. Some people when attempting to contact their guide in the initial contact phases make the mistake of trying to be open and be receptive to everything. If they have enough spiritual energy he can attract other not so well meaning entities. I have never seen or heard of anyone manifesting their guide in the physical realm, it's always internal, so be careful.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hi Dr J,

I think the only way to manifest a 'guide' physically is when we finally re-merge with that aspect of our Soul and so "become that" here while in the body. Although, being that here is a moment by moment choice too.

When sharing methods with others in groups I found most people are still in the Belief that we need protection. So until that person has re-merged, become self-empowered so to speak, we use simple protection mechanisms. Once we find the well of unconditional love within us, we no longer need the protection because we learned how powerful this energy within us is on all 'levels'.

And thank you for sharing, I enjoyed reading what you offered.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The following are the only types of spirits that exist:

A Holy Ghost was once a human who has passed over, accepted Truth and to abide by Yahweh's sovereign laws and is of positive energy. They are also referred to as Holy Ghost Observers (also known as Guides) and fight on Yahweh & Christ's side of the Spiritual War in bringing vindication to Father's name.

The Convert, was also once human but rejected truth and the abiding of Yahweh's sovereign laws and have in fact converted to Satan's way of thinking. They are of neutral energy but by default the Convert is considered to be on Satan's side of the Spiritual War.

Then you have the Holy Angel, and the Fallen Angel also referred to as a Demon. The Holy Angel is of positive energy and on Yahweh's side of the Spiritual War and the Fallen Angel / Demon is of negative energy and on Satan's side of the Spiritual War.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

A Holy Ghost was once a human who has passed over, accepted Truth and to abide by Yahweh's sovereign laws and is of positive energy. They are also referred to as Holy Ghost Observers (also known as Guides) and fight on Yahweh & Christ's side of the Spiritual War in bringing vindication to Father's name.

The Convert, was also once human but rejected truth and the abiding of Yahweh's sovereign laws and have in fact converted to Satan's way of thinking. They are of neutral energy but by default the Convert is considered to be on Satan's side of the Spiritual War.

Then you have the Holy Angel, and the Fallen Angel also referred to as a Demon. The Holy Angel is of positive energy and on Yahweh's side of the Spiritual War and the Fallen Angel / Demon is of negative energy and on Satan's side of the Spiritual War.

If that's the case, I feel sorry for you...

In my dreams, I saw it as a polar bear, a big, fat black cat and turning in a woman and we hugged, a colorful songbird (I am a bird photographer), and an eagle totem poll and hugging a woman of who I think I know. A larger than a human size spider.
I wasn't scared at all. In terms of them being human, I saw a little girl with wings and turned into a red ribbon suspended in the air. I grabbed it. An old lady that I have no ideas who but she always appeared in my dreams more times that I can count. She always conveys a message in a friendly setting. There was one time I dream I was in the bathroom doing my business and she just "flowed" in regardless and drilling a message in my head. Apparently, previously, I was in a business meeting with her. I even saw a statue of a historical figure whose legacy dated back 2000 yeas ago. It was talking to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hi RAA,

I'd never seen things put quite as you have offered them, so I do thank you for enlightening me to this interesting perception.

Also, I would wonder if this in-depth perspective is one learned by direct experience or studied as a sub-set from doctrine?

I only ask because the sentence, "The following are the only types of spirits that exist", is a massively Finite Statement.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hi RAA,

I'd never seen things put quite as you have offered them, so I do thank you for enlightening me to this interesting perception.

Also, I would wonder if this in-depth perspective is one learned by direct experience or studied as a sub-set from doctrine?

I only ask because the sentence, "The following are the only types of spirits that exist", is a massively Finite Statement.

It is both an in-depth perspective that was learned via revelations and enlightenment shared via holy angels and ghosts as well as personal paranormal studies, direct experiences, scientific experimentation and development of psychic skills. It is finite, because it is truth - and I was called into service to Yahweh and Christ to shed the light of truth on mankind.

edit on 15-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You would be docking off some points envisioning a violent response to Higher Self. Aside from miracles and helping us when we may be in need, the way to reach that frequency is best done in a state of high frequency, and turn the other cheek, unconditional love for others. This is the Love frequency, the progression to the next grade frequency.

Your Higher Self is Future Self. In Quantum Physics, and No Time, beyond this school, all that is, was, and will be at the same time, all "time sequences" past, present and future are occurring simultaneouly. Your Future Self is that expanded, Family of Light that has passed the test in this cosmo.

Higher Self can well up within you like more of you, and you remember more, and at the same time, be a person that instructs and talks to you, guides you, the sun will often light right up and fill your room as the stars are the lasers erecting the holograms and zero point windows from which the influx occurs into this cosmos/school. So the sun will well up wtihin your and probably cut through the sky.

Higher Self is parent to yoru child, both male and femal, as autowrench discovered, Mother/Father.

infinity equalizes everyone, all our infinities are equal in volume, so we're all a Family.

One way of making such contact, is seeking and asking. Also, raising love and frequency and being grateful, showing gratitude for all in your life, and asking to be able to assist others.

Contemplating in meditation the Infinity within you, is another way.

And sungazing as well. Have to do that one safely.

Higher Self is often what we expereince as Creator answering prayers, and angels healing and daily miracles. Though our beleifs are always respected.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hi RAA,

It is both an in-depth perspective that was learned via revelations and enlightenment shared via holy angels and ghosts as well as personal paranormal studies, direct experiences, scientific experimentation and development of psychic skills. It is finite, because it is truth - and I was called into service to Yahweh and Christ to shed the light of truth on mankind.

So, what did you learn? What did they tell you? Don't tell me the only thing you learned is precisely what you wrote. That would be a circular argument and lacking substance. Perhaps, you may call it "faith." At least my spirit guides concern with my worldly events AND natural beings in Nature as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
So, what did you learn? What did they tell you? Don't tell me the only thing you learned is precisely what you wrote. That would be a circular argument and lacking substance. Perhaps, you may call it "faith." At least my spirit guides concern with my worldly events AND natural beings in Nature as well.

I learned far more than I could post here. But if you're really interested, you can read more about all of it via the links in my signature and/or the posts that I have made over the years here on this forum.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If you only see "spirit guides" when you're sleeping, you're dreaming. If you can see them when you're awake, photograph them. They can be photographed. There are hundreds, even thousands of these entities around so how do you know which one is yours? These entities are aphysical, they have no surface to push air or vibrate to make sound....just asking. : (photo did not post)

edit on 103131p://pm3105 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

You are missing the point. Is what message they convey. Is not rather they exist or not in our physical world. If you actually see them physically when you are awake, did they convey any message to you? That would be freaky I would say. If they don't convey any message to you, they are no different than some ghosts you encountered in some paranormal situations.
edit on 15-10-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join