It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWITTERGATE - Democrats Hire Twitter-Thug WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was outraged when I saw this. The cruelty is almost unbelievable. Attacks on a man's family, attacks on the parents of a deceased child (horrible), threats and blackmail all on Twitter.

WARNING: This video is filled with profanity. What it documents — including pedophilia-themed Twitter attacks against children of a Tea Party supporter — involves a network of “progressive” activists apparently organized by Neal Rauhauser, whose firm, Progressive PST, has been hired by many Democratic candidates.

TWITTERGATE - This is a story about how the Democrats hired a Twitter-Thug to run their social-media campaign and to smear the Tea Party. The evidence submitted demonstrates the systematic and deliberate provocation towards people in an attempt to elicit unfavorable responses after a series of malicious and vile attacks. The idea was to antagonize, collect and present selected responses as proof of "extremism" within the Tea Party. What you are about to see is the documented account of how this system was implemented, who these people are and who hired them. Some of the collected material is vulgar and profane. View discretion is advised.

theothermccain.com...

[url=http://my.barackobama.com/ctl/Constituent/Login?successurl=L3BhZ2UvZGFzaGJvYXJkL3ByaXZhdGU=&_h=R7eLleNlvR32IUbri4ek40kHrFI]My.BarackObama.Com[/ur l]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
I was outraged when I saw this. The cruelty is almost unbelievable. Attacks on a man's family, attacks on the parents of a deceased child (horrible), threats and blackmail all on Twitter.

WARNING: This video is filled with profanity. What it documents — including pedophilia-themed Twitter attacks against children of a Tea Party supporter — involves a network of “progressive” activists apparently organized by Neal Rauhauser, whose firm, Progressive PST, has been hired by many Democratic candidates.

TWITTERGATE - This is a story about how the Democrats hired a Twitter-Thug to run their social-media campaign and to smear the Tea Party. The evidence submitted demonstrates the systematic and deliberate provocation towards people in an attempt to elicit unfavorable responses after a series of malicious and vile attacks. The idea was to antagonize, collect and present selected responses as proof of "extremism" within the Tea Party. What you are about to see is the documented account of how this system was implemented, who these people are and who hired them. Some of the collected material is vulgar and profane. View discretion is advised.

theothermccain.com...

[url=http://my.barackobama.com/ctl/Constituent/Login?successurl=L3BhZ2UvZGFzaGJvYXJkL3ByaXZhdGU=&_h=R7eLleNlvR32IUbri4ek40kHrFI]My.BarackObama.Com[/ur l]

Sorry. I just plain don't believe it. Dis-information is what it most likely really is. We liberals are not known for dirty tricks and do not condone them at all. That's why we will probably lose in Nov.

Be careful what you believe kids. Here is an obvious effort by some trouble maker to dis-credit dems. And the method. Family and kids? No. No dem would do that.

I'll give the poster $1000 cash to prove it and, if it is proved, if it turns out to be real, you can bet we'll all be hearing about it on the toob. If it never makes it to TV you can best it's BS.

tt
edit on 9-10-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

If it never makes it to TV you can best it's BS.

Based on this logic, if your post never makes it to TV you can bet it's BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
www.pjtv.com...

update: Good video from pjtv.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
so let me get this straight here.........

since this is about the teaparties and conservatives we are not to beleive it the left and the democrats are above this kind of stuff?

now if this was the teaparties that wrote this stuff about obama and the leftists and democrats the entire country would be talking about it.........................

nah if you think this kind of stuff doesnt go on you arent living in reality

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I usually don't agree with you.. but I do this time.

This stuff happens all the times. It's politics, but some think it's war.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Sorry. I just plain don't believe it. Dis-information is what it most likely really is. We liberals are not known for dirty tricks and do not condone them at all. That's why we will probably lose in Nov.

Be careful what you believe kids. Here is an obvious effort by some trouble maker to dis-credit dems. And the method. Family and kids? No. No dem would do that.

I'll give the poster $1000 cash to prove it and, if it is proved, if it turns out to be real, you can bet we'll all be hearing about it on the toob. If it never makes it to TV you can best it's BS.

tt
edit on 9-10-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

Spoken like a true brainwashed liberal. oh no your party is above all the dirty tricks to get elected. if you truly believe that then i got beach front property in Missouri I'll sale you for that $1000

Bottom line both parties have resorted to these kind of tactics! they do every election cycle and you'd see it if you'd just open your eyes and look for yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

man i post just whats running through that little hamster wheel of my mind in my head

if people agree with me or not its all good.....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
They must have hired an amateur! I would have done a much better job.

But make sure you check out the subtle brainwashing in the beginning

"The website is intended to monitor the Tea Party and calls upon the movement to reject racism and undefined forms of "extremism" that is captured by the website"

In other words, racism and extremism is welcomed by the creator of this propaganda film and hopes to see more of it at Tea Party gatherings because they think that is the right thing to do.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Twitter? Who the hell cares?
It's just more stupidity from idiots who take the internet too seriously.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Notknown for dirty tricks? HA! I am neither Repub or Demo. I hate the crap both sides spit out. I just recently posted a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... showing some of the signs a Texas democract wants to put out. Just as much spin and hogwash as you would see from a repub.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

Vid was pulled from youtube here is another linkgawker.com...

top topics

join