It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO problems on the southern border and the Mexicans are fine on their north. GRAPHIC!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
DO NOT open this link near children.

If you are of a weak stomach, ditto.

This WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TURN TO A BASH MEXICANS THREAD!

First, the link

www.blogdelnarco.com...

From what I can tell, this site is sort of clearing house for info about Zeta/Narco information. The image's and stories are vastly more than the fraction let out by the MSM.

I was turned onto this by my "brother of another mother" who is Mexican blood and born from Matamoros. The stories he's getting from "down south" are nothing short of horrific. His word is as solid as Gibralter.

When all of the stuff was being told about the 72 or so found murdered near the border town because they refused to help the Narco's, I asked my friend about it. He said, "dude, thats just ONE story. There are a lot more like it".

Here is a clip from the link (just one of the stories)

The incident took place on Avenida Juarez and Morelos in the heart of the city of Monterrey

Chaos and terror took possession this afternoon of the people who passed by Juarez and Morelos streets, in downtown Monterrey, and a shooting left one person dead and at least six injured.

The injured were taken by ambulance to local hospitals. The fatal victim was lying on the full Avenue, where pedestrians were terrified at the tragic scene.

An injured woman who was passing the place said that suddenly began hearing the shots, which the injured to the head height.

Nightly news in an interview with the director of the Preventive Police in Monterrey, Jorge Garza, said he still has no concrete information, but said that they have learned that people who started the fighting, escaped aboard several vehicles.

While traders quickly closed their businesses and the youngest daughter of one of them was very scared while their parents placed the curtains of the tent.

These Narco's will shoot up an entire street of people just to get one person. This also has the added "benefit" of letting the folks "know who's in charge".

My friend also told me about something happening to "hot chicks".

Lets say some gal and her man are walking down the street window shopping. About that time a couple of 'Burbs roll up. Out jump a few guys. The tell the man "we'll be taking her for a few hours"...or they just cap him on the spot. Either way its not good for the girl. She might come back or she might not.

Folks, the "War on Terrorism " or the "War on Drugs" is Bravo Sierra!

The latest story about the couple being attacked at Falcon Lake is a case in point. They had to call off the search BECAUSE OF NARCO THREATS!

Why the hell DIDNT WE SEND TROOPS DOWN THERE TO HANDLE THIS? Its a helluva lot more of a threat than freakin the BS we're fed about the middle east! I understand one of the sheriffs on our side KNOWS there is base across the lake and can do nothing!

I told my mexican "brother" (we call each other twins....we look NOTHING alike LOL) I was wondering how (if I were in control) I could fix this crap. I said we could cooperate IN A LIMITED WAY with Mexican officials (not enough to let them know everything) and get full scale military on it. Everything from AWACS, to "Spooky" gunships,B52's, satellites, and Marines. The only thing I was in a quandry over was the guarantee of collateral damage. It would be unavoidable.

My brother told me, "Innocent people are dying anyway. How many more would die horribly if you didnt?".

That stopped me cold in my tracks.

Folks, this has went WAY beyond "wetbacks" running the borders and "taking our jobs". We have innocents on both sides of the border in trouble. We have drugs, slave labor, and God knows what all else.

I fully realize that probably 60% or better is either supported by omission or comission from both governments.

WE BOTH have the best government money can buy.

Were I elected World Leader tonight (Volksdeutsch Power! LOL), this suffering would be over and those responsible would be shipped to a nasty uninhabited island somewhere and left to rot....or handed to the families directly effected.

But, I'm not going to be anytime soon.

I dont expect any solutions here. I just wanted to get some of this out.

Dont travel South folks for the sake of those you love. You might not make it back. The old " Oh, your American so your safe" garbage is clearly not in effect any longer.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
While I agree with you, it is amazing that this is getting so little coverage. One might take note of the attempt of the state department to try to warn people of the issue here without stepping on anyone's toes.

So far I have heard anecdotes of this extending as far north as San Antonio, Texas. I can only imagine what might happen if the cartels start trying to enforce their "Authority" any further north.

It is a terrible tragedy what is happening to people in Mexico.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, is it really so much to ask for a world without violence?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Absolute anarchy south of the border. I have several co-workers from Mexico. One had pictures e-mailed to him that he shared with me that were beyond graphic. They are dismembering people entirely down there. The pictures were of several bodies limb, by limb.

It is not unusual for them to behead a policeman and throw the head at the police station when they're done. They were talking Monday about a video that had been uploaded of one of these beheadings.

My co-workers are terrified to go home to visit their families. One co-worker's father was just walking down the street and was stabbed in tthe back... the man is almost 80 years old.

One of the saddest things for me about all of this is I know that it is the US that makes it all possible through the war on drugs, funding both sides.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No human being should have to be afraid for their lives. If there wasn't corruption from the people who are supposed to protect the innocent, things wouldn't be this way. As long as there is corruption, nothing will change. Let us hope that somehow men with morales will get in there and make things right. I'm at a loss for words here. I am angry and frustrated to see such horrors and feel helpless.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The US Government won't do anything because there isn't any money to be made by it. In fact, the US Government would lose a pretty profitable source of income from doing anything.

"Winning" the 'War On Drugs' was never part of the agenda. They don't care if people are dying and suffering in fear. They only care about the money. It's a sick, sad world we live in.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
While I agree with you, it is amazing that this is getting so little coverage.

Do you want to know why?

Get ready for something really amazing.

Mexico's Drug Cartels Use Force To Silence Media

Journalists in some parts of the country have stopped covering the drug trade entirely after their colleagues have been kidnapped, killed or threatened. Others say they have limited reporting on crime to only what is in official government press releases. Some even say they report whatever the local cartels order them to print.

"This record level of violence is really unprecedented," says Carlos Lauria, head of the Americas program at the Committee to Protect Journalists.

NPR

Mexican drug cartels are murdering and kidnapping journalists. It doesn't stop there. They are also DEMANDING negative coverage of their rivals and positive coverage of themselves.

It is astounding.

More shocking...the some parts of the media is not only gave up out of justifiable fear, but asking the cartels...what do YOU want us to write about you?

Mexican media ask drug cartels, 'What do you want from us?'

Mexico City (AP) - A newspaper's stunning, front-page editorial of seeming surrender to drug capos has set off a national debate from the presidential palace to Mexico's equivalent of the water cooler -- its ubiquitous town squares.

"What do you want from us?
You are currently the de facto authorities in this city ... Tell us what you expect from us as a newspaper?"

CNS News

*my bolds

Wow.

If they don't report on it, unless we are there (and I wouldn't be) we won't know.

This is very disturbing.

- Lee

edit on 9-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have friends that have small ranch just 5 miles from the border in Arizona. They cannot leave the ranch unattended. I mean NEVER. One or more persons must be on site or the precious few possessions they have will be gone. It has happened twice so far. They went to church one Sunday morn and when returning, anything of value was gone along with every spec of food and clothing that might fit the illegals was gone along with the house completely trashed. Walls kicked in, refrigerator tossed outside, furniture smashed and broken. Chickens and other small live stock taken with them.

This is happening on our side of the border also. Border towns are increasingly loosing the battle with the cartels. The use of sophisticated tunneling to houses on the US side along with armed incursions by Mexican Police and military in the protection of cartel smugglers.

Go to any border town papers web site and read what is going on. 'The Lame Stream Media' will not tell you. You must dig for yourself to really get a grasp of the problems!
Zindo

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here's just some of what you can find if you look:

www.kpho.com...
catch the video at url

PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. -- A second network of mountain caves south of Phoenix believed to be used by Mexican drug cartels has been discovered by Pinal County Sheriff's deputies.

This time, CBS 5 News investigators were there for the discovery.

Illuminated by the light of a new moon on the morning of Sept. 22, law enforcement officers spotted a small fire on the northwest side of the Sawtooth Mountains.

At first light, Pinal County deputies and U.S. Border Patrol agents cautiously hiked into the mountains. CBS 5 News Investigates was the only media allowed on the hunt.

The group had hiked more than a mile up and over several ridges when a Pinal deputy spotted a man running away on a nearby ridge.

A Border Patrol agent on an off-road motorcycle tracked the man down and agents took him into custody. It turned out he was only a teenager.

Deputies and the CBS 5 Investigates crew soon discovered the suspect's hideout, a network of caves wrapped around the mountain top.

Each cave appeared to have a different purpose. One contained religious candles and rosaries, items often used for a makeshift shrine.

Another cave might have served as the a vantage point for a lookout. The view stretched for miles, greater than 180 degrees.
Deputies believed the spotter would sit in that cave and guide smugglers with loads of people and drugs through the desert.

The discovery came just weeks after deputies found a similar network of caves and bunkers on the opposite side of the Sawtooth Mountain that were clearly visible from a Pinal County ranch house.
One person was taken into custody during that raid.

===============
These people live in the twilight zone

www.newser.com...
border.htm
Drug Smugglers Burrow Under Border
Arizona town stands over network of tunnels to Mexico

Drug smugglers have found a new way to sneak their merchandise across the US-Mexico border: Under it. The heart of the burrowing business are the Nogales—two towns bearing the same name on either side of the border, notes the New York Times. There, in an old network of drainage pipes, people haul bales of pot and other contraband. “They crawl on their bellies,” says one Border Patrol agent. “They’re like a snake.”

Officials have found 51 tunnels in the past four years, some cramped and dark while others have phone lines and air conditioning. A former Nogales official jokes that the tunnels are so prevalent that his entire town may someday collapse into a sinkhole, the Times notes. Click here for more on Mexico's drug wars.

===================
www.krgv.com...
Statement-on-Border/kMlGfc3P60qC_TGAsYUkfw.cspx

AUSTIN – The shooting of a U.S. citizen on Falcon Lake is definitely considered spillover violence.

That's the word from the Texas governor's office in Austin. They are calling on Washington leaders to send back up for south Texas Border Patrol Agents.

Here's the governor's statement:

"Every day drug and human traffickers exploit the southwest border...they are increasingly confrontational... which is illustrated by incidents of spillover violence...the governor has continued to urge this administration to...immediately deploy additional resources to the Texas-Mexico border, including 1,000 title 32 national guardsmen and predator drones."
===========================

www.kpho.com...
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. -- The Pinal County Sheriff's Office seized more than 1,000 pounds of marijuana but couldn't apprehend the driver of a pickup truck deputies stopped last week.

On Friday, a Pinal County Sheriff's deputy spotted a Ford F150 truck running a red light and driving erratically, the Sheriff's Office said.

When the deputy attempted to stop the truck, the driver drove across the median of Highway 347 and then head-on into oncoming traffic before coming to a stop.

While the driver of the truck got away, deputies caught the passenger, who claimed he didn't know there was marijuana in the truck.

He told deputies he was in the country illegally and was turned over to the U.S. Border Patrol, deputies said.

The 2001 Ford F150 was loaded with 1,036 pounds of marijuana.

=====================
azdailysun.com...
5d33-a760-990c59db18e1.html

Agents in Nogales in southeastern Arizona made two big cash seizures from people crossing the border with Mexico.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents said Monday that the first seizure occurred around noon Friday when officers noticed abnormalities with the clothing of a 54-year-old man from Nogales, Mexico.

After a pat-down, officers found 10 bundles of currency around his waistline. He was carrying $20,000.

About eight hours later, officers boarded a southbound bus and a service dog altered them to a piece of luggage. Inside was $43,500 in cash.

The 22-year-old Mexican man who brought the luggage on board and the man from the earlier seizure were both turned over to U.S.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Read more:
www.azcentral.com...
1005phoenix-drug-deal-gone-wrong-officer-killed.html#ixzz11VpYFaJk
======================
Grenade attack in Monterrey
October 5, 2010 by m3report

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS Visit our website: www.nafbpo.org... Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis.
You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

Blood runs!

La Prensa (Mexico City) 10-3-10

Mexico – (OEM-AFP) A grenade attack leaves 12 civilians wounded last Saturday night in Monterrey while police search for commandos who kidnapped 22 tourists in Acapulco. It was a violent weekend in Mexico that left at least 47 dead.

A grenade exploded in a public area in the City of Monterrey where hundreds of people were passing through. Six adults and six minors were wounded. The majority of the wounds inflicted were non life threatening.

Meanwhile in Acapulco, military units continue the search for 22 tourists who were kidnapped by armed men. Another 7 people disappeared on a Michoacan highway on their way to Manzanillo.

The vehicle in which the tourists were riding was found Saturday afternoon with no signs of violence.

The Cartel “La Familia” operates in Guerrero and Michoacan and of the seven criminal organizations operating in Mexico it is considered the most bloody. “La Familia” is described by the United States as “a sophisticated criminal organization” specializing in the production and trafficking in methamphetamines.

www.elimparcial.com...
1748.aspx

Cambio de Michoacan (Morelia) 10-4-10

One woman, two federal agents killed in confrontation leaving 15 more agents wounded

Apatzingan – An ambush launched against policemen last night in this city left one civilian woman and two agents dead. Fifteen agents were wounded in the attack.

Police were conducting an investigation into narcotics trafficking when they were ambushed by suspects using assault weapons and grenades. The wounded agents, some seriously, were transported to various hospitals for treatment while more agents moved in to continue the investigation and pursue the gunmen.

www.cambiodemichoacan.com.mx...

El Debate (Culiacan, Sinaloa) 10-4-10

Three “bagged” bodies found on canal bank

Culiacan – Three individuals, who had been killed by gunshots, were found bagged in black plastic on the bank of Canal #7 in Culiacan.

Police found 22 AK-47 cases at the scene. The bodies were transported to forensics facilities for autopsy and identification.
Police are investigating.

www.debate.com.mx...
t=10258982&IdCat=6112

El Imparcial (Hermosillo, Sonora) 10-4-10

Agent of investigative police found dead

Hermosillo – The lifeless body of an agent with the State Investigative Police (PEI) was found yesterday morning thrown onto the side of a road.

The victim was identified as Norma Elizabeth Flores Reyes, 37 years old. She had been kidnapped on the 26th of September. She was wrapped in a dark grey blanket.

According to the State Attorney General’s Office, the body had no gunshot wounds and she had died of suffocation.

Flores Reyes was an agent with PEI but her job was that of a radio operator.

A spokesperson of the Attorney’s General’s Office said that Flores had been a radio operator for the last six years for the PEI, and did not conduct any investigations, although she was an agent.

www.elimparcial.com...
1748.aspx

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by demiroyale
Wow, is it really so much to ask for a world without violence?

yes it is. there are violent people out there, and that won't change. stupid people associate with these people, smart people do not. the risk to your own life must be taken into account where ever you travel and/or are around unknown people. be aware of your surroundings and trust your instincts. even with that, luck is the wild card.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
this evil force is making its way back home. its the typical chicken coming home to roost scenario. this evil force has destroyed colombia, before its people, that includes the drug traffickers themselves released that it was completely self destructing themselves, their families and country. they passed this on to the mexicans who are now in control of distribution, while the colombians are in the relatively safe business of just supplying. this greed and evilness is completely killing the mexicans, but i don't know if they are smart enough to see it or just don't care. when this hurricane finishes with mexico, it'll spread to the south west and beyond. your government officials which have sworn an oath over the bible to defend you for whatever reason are failing.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If you want to stop the violence then I think the best answer is indeed to stop the ridiculous "war on drugs". They will no sooner win that then they did stop drinking during prohibition. People are gonna do what people wanna do. Stop making it so shady and underground and the violence will come to an almost complete stop. Just like booze runnerr violence did.

We all know the US gov doesn't want to stop it anyways because it's a great excuse and money making scheme for them. I mean the evidence is pretty solid that they are in the drug running biz anyway. The government doesn't give a hoot about people dying.

The "war on drugs" is a freaking joke. And TPTB have found a way to make something like drug use, which could be as near victimless as drinking is anyway, and more of a medical problem, and managed to turn it into a bloodbath.

You can't blame drug dealers for trying to make easy money, it's well, too easy. Blame the government for creating the market in the first place.

top topics

join