It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainstorming - Ways we can help our planet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just starting a thread to brainstorm ideas on how you would, if you could, change our lifestyles to be more efficient and less destructive to our planet. I will start first with saying the easiest and most obvious one. Cutting down the consumption and burning of fossil fuels. Another would be a home that would generate its own "clean" power, and would be affordable and appealing to the general public.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Convince the human population to immitate lemmings.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have this project called Dream College,
check out my signature!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

One suggestion we could try to reoxygenate the oceans was thought up by a friend of mine, its simple and cheap too...
We take oil tankers and fill them with shredded scrap iron.
This shredded iron will rapidly break down ultimately bringing the dead zones back to health.
another idea may be to utilise the plastic to oil technology recently developed in japan, to cleean up the huge plastic island north and east of hawaii.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by 19872012

One suggestion we could try to reoxygenate the oceans was thought up by a friend of mine, its simple and cheap too...
We take oil tankers and fill them with shredded scrap iron.
This shredded iron will rapidly break down ultimately bringing the dead zones back to health.
another idea may be to utilise the plastic to oil technology recently developed in japan, to cleean up the huge plastic island north and east of hawaii.

that's an excellent idea ... would it back-fire though?

join