It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vicious and cynical members on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
reply to post by Yissachar1

You're being that guy right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by SirKnightE

Sounds like you dont enjoy your work.

I joined this site because of the topics, i like these kind of things. But most of all i joined this site and not another is because of the community.

Alot of people can be assholes, but alot of people are too sensitive too.

It is immposible for me to get worked up because some guy in the other side of the planet dont agree with what im bringing.

There are many, many, intellegent people here.

My advice is change your job to one you like if you can and still visit ATS

Whats one things got to do with the other?

Late response,.... but I enjoy my career well enough to stay in it, especially if it allows me to surf the net all day, I'm one of very few people who work in engineering and does not have internet access at home....Mainly cause i'm rarely home. But I admit, I enjoy some of the topics, mostly about religion and metaphysics...and it makes my day go by a hellava lot quicker.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I hope this won't stop you from coming back. But like you I get fed up with it and stay gone awhile. People can be very mean in the way they post back to others. Insults especially are the worst. Like blatantly calling you stupid or ignorant and much worse. Or "cussing" at you..but of course in a very proper way that goes with ATS rules.
But..there will always be that, and perfect politeness is non-existent here or in the world.
The fact that people are anonymous here is also a reason for rudeness too. They would say things here that most would never dare say to some one face to face. Just ignore them or tell them there is no reason to be so rude and egotistical. Or alert the Mods of someone who is overly vicious.

<< 1   >>

join