It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital(Baby Returned)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm starting to think your displaying the characteristics of a troll. There are constraints on the fed, for one the 10th amendment.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

www.archives.gov...

Now I understand that progressives dont believe in this policy, thats why the 2nd ammendment was written.

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

To enforce the constitution thats why the oathkeepers.org... was formed,to keep progressives in their place. Now, should this little story be true,you'll soon see, we mean what we say and say what we mean.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Maybe I am a troll eh?

I actually have had to deal with the dark side of our federal government and it hasn't been pleasant, so I am rather cynical and sarcastic when it comes to these issues, and I apologize.

Personally, I believe in the simple principles in the founding base of this once great nation, but I have also seen how perverted those same principles have become, and how far corruption and supreme powers can go when confronting federal agencies.

Our government is too big, too powerful, and there seems to be no stopping the growth of either.

Federal agencies have exploited both sides of the political divide throughout the past several decades to gain the powers they have, and are seeking to acquire despite partisan agendas, ideologies etc.

At some point in the future, there will have to be a mass-realization among all freedom loving Americans that nothing short of a bloody revolution will stop them now. It will not happen soon enough.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm liking you a little better after that post,I was wondering were you for real,guess it was sarcasm,couldnt really tell,sorry.

I'm still a little dubious about this whole deal,the oathkeepers are a pretty mild organization as far as militias go and they're not even a militia per se. They're not even organized in any form as a militia,the story just doesnt make sense to me.You have to be ex military,leo/firefighter to be a member,lol hardly radical extremist types. I did misstate my status as a member, I'm not honorary as I did not serve ,I'm a supporting member,it comes with no quirks,just wanted to clear that up,I joined several years ago when they were very small,I dont even get emails so technically I may not even be a member anymore, I dunno, but I do support the cause and the message and the members. I do intend to make some calls tomorrow to find out what I can but I dont expect much results. If this is true and thats all the state has against Mr. Irish I will be donating to his defense fund and take it from there.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Stewart is on the phone with John Irish right now. John is going to fax a copy of the affidavit to us and we will post it on our website as well as Alex's websites. I will post new updates as they come in.

www.ronpaulforums.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Note from Stewart Rhodes:

Here is my statement for now:

We are doing all we can to confirm and document this. But if is IS accurate, and a newborn child was ripped from her mother's arms because the parents were "associated" with Oath Keepers by simply being members of our online ning discussion forum, then this is a grave crossing of a very serious line, and is utterly intolerable. It cannot be done. It cannot be allowed to stand. if it is true, then I will do all in my power to stop it. We will pull out all the stops, every lawful means of seeing that this child is returned to her parents and that all persons responsible are held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. There can be no freedom of speech, no freedom of association, no freedom to even open your mouth and "speak truth to power," no freedom AT ALL, if your children can be black bagged and stolen from you because of your political speech and associations - because you simply dare to express your love of country, and dare to express your solidarity and fellowship with other citizens and with active duty and retired military and police who simply pledge to honor their oath and obey the Constitution. It was to prevent just such outrageous content based persecution of political dissidents that our First Amendment was written. If true, then this is as bad, and in fact worse, than any of the violations of liberty that our Declaration of Independence lists as the reasons for our forefathers taking up arms in our Revolution and for separating from England. We no longer have freedom at all if this is allowed to be done. And we will not let it stand.

Stewart Rhodes
Founder of Oath Keepers
Yale Law, 04
Army Airborne School, 83

www.ronpaulforums.com...

As I suspected, they are checking it out thoroughly... Patience folks, that's all we can do at the moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well I posted the same video as well I tried to search for it but found nothing.

No worries I am glad its on here. S&F

The Nazi's came after the kids too.

I think this event is the line in the sand being crossed.

They don't go after the Black Panther's kids.

The Oath Keepers Motto:

Not On Our Watch!

Patriots heads on a swivel.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My God this makes me so furious I cannot see straight! They had better give them back their child right *snip* NOW!!!

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri Oct 8 2010 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hope to God this aint true...if it is, the govt is saying: "If we deem your group a 'danger', we will seize your children to 'protect' them,"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh yeah,great news,great words by Mr Woods,now we'll see, and if this true it will be all over the news come daylight,massive story. This WILL NOT STAND,WE THE PEOPLE WILL RISE UP LIKE A TIDAL WAVE OUT OF THE HINTERLANDS AND ROLL TIDE OVER new hampshire for this great injustice.

Glen Beck will have a field day with this,he'll devote a whole week to the story,it just doesnt get worse than this if true and man what political fodder this will be. I bet the lawyers are burning up Mr Irishs phone right now he'll have the best representation in the nation and new hampshire shall be known as Irish state inc from here on out.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Jesus, easy does it folks. Don't oil em up just yet. We need more confirmation before everyone freaks.

Nah, everyone freak!!!

j/k.... Relax, let's wait for more news and stay vigilant. Links, updates, contributions always the best.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The Director of Security and the Head Nurse of the Hospital

Head nurse and security guard?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
oathkeepers.org...

Stewart has just now as of 7:45PM PST, spoken to the father and he is faxing documents to Stewart. We are establishing a legal defense fund. Once it is confirmed through documentation that the father’s association with Oath Keepers was listed as a reason, even if among several reasons listed, for taking the child, we will actively pursue aggressive legal remedy and redress. We will assist in locating competent local legal counsel in New Hampshire and additional expert legal counsel from around the country in First Amendment and child custody law. Stewart, who has worked on several First Amendment cases in State and Federal court will also volunteer his services to assist in the case Pro Bono.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Yep. Bingo. It's on oathkeeper's site now, so at least we know this is more than just some BS story now...That much is good...But the question remains....What are the other reasons? If this is just one in many for taking the child, then this will lose considerable steam.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Could the administration be trying to openly bait the oathkeepers?
Watch what you say and consider doing for any formal responses if you are an oathkeepers member.
I need more information.
If true.................

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In case anyone would like to say hello to the responsible agencies:

Mom: Stephanie Janvrin

Concord Hospital Patient Relations:
(603) 230-1902.

New Hampshire Youth and Family Services:
Maggie Bishop
(603) 271-4440
[email protected]

DCYF Central Intake Unit (800-894-5533)
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday

edit on 10/7/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Could the administration be trying to openly bait the oathkeepers?

Could be a great way to gauge their abilities, and to see how far they are willing to go to fight this.

Obviously, if this is real, the parties involved had to know how inflammatory this move would be, so there has to be some motive to that end here.

A call to arms?

Having seen how far this government can go to destroy someone and to cover-up corruption nothing here would surprise me.

Interesting theory, nonetheless.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This sounds like something that would happen in Nazi Germany.

This is not the first time the government has stolen someone's kids though. Remember the Texas ranch incident? Where they even held adult women as "children" against their will. Some of those parents, last I heard, never did get their children back. And there was zero evidence of any wrongdoing on the parents side, either.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wise words by several posters,lets see how the story develops,no need to get overly excited till we know the facts. If thats all the state has on Mr Irish and family they have a very, very, very weak case and with the exposure he has already gotten he'll have the best attorneys in the nation,lets not jepordize the case by being irrational just yet.

Glad to see oathkeepers step up and investigate the matter so quickly,I'm sure the facts will come out soon.

This thing has gone viral,its all over the web,lets hope it isnt a hoax of some sort and remember were talking about an infant here.The babys rights do come first as the baby cannot defend itself in any manner,lets hope justice prevails.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Well that may be true, but if this one is, they really screwed up taking an oathkeeper's kid. But still depends on all the reasons...That's yet to be seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If true, then this is as bad, and in fact worse, than any of the violations of liberty that our Declaration of Independence lists as the reasons for our forefathers taking up arms in our Revolution and for separating from England. We no longer have freedom at all if this is allowed to be done. And we will not let it stand.

Stewart Rhodes
Founder of Oath Keepers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join