It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO shuts down Chinese airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's getting curiouser and curiouser. Now another "UFO" has managed to impress our brothers in China. Apparently these UFOs have a thing for Chinese airports. Here's the link to the news source. news.yahoo.com... I would like to extend my appreciation to the news for even putting these UFO reports on their sites. It is an impressive advancement in disclosure of controversial information.

The shape and light is reminiscent of previous UFO photos in China, particularly around airports. What do you all think? Open-shutter photography? Seems if the radar folks at the airport think it is a problem enough to stop all flights, it must be important.

Can't wait to see what develops.

Mongolia is an odd place to flash a few lights. Why not go to the UN?
edit on 10/7/2010 by Jim Scott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I can honestly say I didn't think I would see another one of these threads. I mean it is very interesting and people should know about it though.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I know what you mean. Seems like the events are coming faster. I don't know what's up. Maybe the Chinese have an aircraft that can hover without sound. Seems like a logical idea, since they are venturing to their own airports.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
old news.
check search.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
A stationary light is not as reminiscent of a UFO as is a rapidly displacing object, say, moving away at 10,000mph or so. They would get a slow clap out of me if I saw one. Heck, lights aren't even bad. Especially if you witness them firsthand.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I heard this on the radio tonight on my way home. Seems odd that there are so many reports coming out of China.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

Really? It just popped up on Yahoo news a few minutes ago. Sure you aren't thinking of the previous UFO incident about a month ago? This is another one.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Kinda make you think that maybe the Chinese have the aircraft, doesn't it? Maybe the US has it, and they are delivering money to China.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

The problem with search is that it does not give you the most recent articles first. If you were to search for an article to match this one, it may be on page 3 or 4. I recommend to ATS that they make the search function date-dependent. Makes sense to me, if you want to avoid duplication.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes im sure, check the search.
There's been about 12 of these threads.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Please use ATS SEARCH before starting threads!

Been many many many threads on this started - and closed.

Existing thread here.

closed.

new topics

top topics

join