It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Gets Set to Issue RFID ID Cards and Readers to Its Citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
Why are so many of you against an RDFI chip. It will be a good thing for society. It will cut down on crime, make identification easier, hopefully it will carry our medical information for emergency situations. I don't understand why everyone is so opposed to it?

Because the Brain is an Bio electromagnetic chemical weapon of mass destruction
that TPTB feels they need to control. Chips can interface with the brain and see, hear
feel, smell and taste what you do. actually some just transfer those signals to a larger
mainframe computer that then deciphers, correlates, infers and then acts on those signals
according to it's programming all within a few billionths of a second (depends on the
supercomputer being used to do the math). After that, you are just another robot that can
be manipulated without you even knowing it becuase you will think that what you are
doing is what you want to do. (even if you would never do that in the first place).
Scary huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Do you have any academic journals to cite your claims?

Anything peer reviewed? No not really to scary, I am not really afraid of uncle sam like many on this website are. Scary no, interesting yes.

And besides your (alleged conspiracy theory of the rdfi chip) I see only positive with the chip. It would organize, protect and make it easier for medical people to take care of us.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This is how they will get people used to the idea of RFID chips, first put them into all of our daily identification and bank cards, after a while, someone will market them for children, and the elderly, criminals, and then eventually everyone will be chipped!

You're right; it's called gradual conditioning.

Unless you're a Bible believer (like I am), we are sure living in the End of the Age, and take heed of this prophecy:

Revelation 13:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

And the consequences of taking the Mark

Revelation 14:

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Mark of the Beast

What if someone receives 666 - The Mark of the Beast?

The rewards of not taking the Mark

Revelation 20:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

edit on 7/10/2010 by ironfalcon because: Italicized scriptural quotes

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

So you really believe you will be tormented day and night for eternity if you accept an id card?

I think it's an infringement on human rights yes but hardly worthy of the label, 'worshiping the beast'. Luckily, i do not view the bible to be the word of god so i guess if i try to avoid having a compulsory id card, it will be through my own objections to the sanctioning of my civil liberties and not through fear of being tormented with 'fire and brimstone' for eternity.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i am german
and i am NOT pleased by the idea of the new ID cards and that RFID chip on it.

what scares me even more is the attitude of some of my fellow citizens. they are not worried at all.

even if i would agree with that chip, i just can.t agree with the issue that it might be easily read by somebody with a reader just holding it in my direction.

arguments of the advocates are that you can easily participate in internet shopping, libraries, fitness clubs and even governmental offices with just one card.

huuu? do they think i am to stupid to control more than one card?
or do they think i am so stupid to let them control me?

i bet the latter one is the truth.

they even believe that it won.t be that easy to read the card by somebody who is not supposed to do so?
they can easily be fooled - everything that can be abused will be abused - why should this chip be an exemption?

and i am very sorry that people don.t started to protest against it. - there are so many things these days that call for protest and demonstration

some seem to be very happy to get that strange ID card. i have been told that the pictures you need for it are even more ugly than those you usually needed. and those have been doomed as well.

gratefully my ID card is valid for another 5 years
and after that i will gratefully take my right NOT to have my ID card with me.
i can and will provide it when necessary but usually all i will have with me from 2015 onward is my driving license and my library card and my bank card.

btw. possessing an ID card doesn.t hurt at all! and it doesn.t doom you!

edit on Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:09:30 -0500 by orange-light because: not being doomed

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This thread reminded me of a commercial I saw. Here it is:

They make it all sound so convenient, don't they?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join