It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Gets Set to Issue RFID ID Cards and Readers to Its Citizens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The government hopes its new national ID cards will foster Internet-based commerce, by enabling citizens to use the cards and readers at home to carry out online transactions without putting their personal or financial data at risk.

Oct. 6, 2010—In an ambitious project designed to provide citizens with a more secure form of identification, as well as a secure method for conducting business via the Internet, Germany will begin issuing RFID-based national identity cards on Nov. 1, 2010.

With the rollout of the new ID cards, Germany will become the first country to outfit its national ID cards with the same technological features of a passport—such as biometric photos, RFID chips and optional digital fingerprints—according to Andreas Reisen, who heads the division of the German Ministry of the Interior responsible for introducing the cards.

www.rfidjournal.com...

Not ready for an injectable RFID? Well don't worry, the NWO has you covered, yes that's right, the RFID National ID Card! Citing safety, convenience and security, the new RFID cards will soon be mandatory for every single German.

Oh don't feel left out America, I am sure that once this test run is deemed a complete success they will soon be over here and in your drivers license just in time for the NAU takevover!

Won't it be keen? You have to login to your computer using your RFID enabled card? That way they know exactly who you are and what sites you are visiting!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I work here in Germany, although I am not a German national, thank goodness, so I will not be issued with one. However, I do have a British biometric passport with RFID chip. This I keep in a specially made passport wallet that acts as a farraday cage, therefore the RFID chip is effectively disabled. They are relivitly cheap to buy and can be found on Amazon.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ah. Hell. No.
When that happens, we march on the White House.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

Sadly I doubt anyone will be marching on the white house. People will probably just except, or even beg for it if there is any indication it is safer or easier to use. Already in our passports.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is how they are going to implement it here. First they will issue them to immigrants, telling them that it's for their safety, and then the rest of the population citing the fear of illegals as a reason. Say goodbye to your 4th Amendment rights, it will soon be a thing of the past.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah. Hell will freeze over before I carry one of those, or for that matter put one in my house. I already have no passport since my old one expired. Though I hear you can pop your passport in the microwave for a few seconds and overload the RFID in it, making it useless.

I can understand having to have a passport and they are optional, but a mandatory national ID or for all real intents and purposes, a driver's license with an RFID is definately NOT optional. You can't get around without a car in most places in the US.

So microwave or not, as a statement I will NOT get one of these IDs. Ever. Just like I refuse to get the "required license" where I am living now. You must have one to carry a gun in this crappy little state.

I am an American. I am a human being. I have a natural right to privacy and self defense. They do not get to legislate conditions for that no matter what they would like people to believe.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Redwookieaz because: Edit 4 S&G

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And so it begins !!!!!???!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

The government hopes its new national ID cards will foster Internet-based commerce, by enabling citizens to use the cards and readers at home to carry out online transactions without putting their personal or financial data at risk.

Oct. 6, 2010—In an ambitious project designed to provide citizens with a more secure form of identification, as well as a secure method for conducting business via the Internet, Germany will begin issuing RFID-based national identity cards on Nov. 1, 2010.

With the rollout of the new ID cards, Germany will become the first country to outfit its national ID cards with the same technological features of a passport—such as biometric photos, RFID chips and optional digital fingerprints—according to Andreas Reisen, who heads the division of the German Ministry of the Interior responsible for introducing the cards.

www.rfidjournal.com...

Not ready for an injectable RFID? Well don't worry, the NWO has you covered, yes that's right, the RFID National ID Card! Citing safety, convenience and security, the new RFID cards will soon be mandatory for every single German.

Oh don't feel left out America, I am sure that once this test run is deemed a complete success they will soon be over here and in your drivers license just in time for the NAU takevover!

Won't it be keen? You have to login to your computer using your RFID enabled card? That way they know exactly who you are and what sites you are visiting!

RFID Chip hehe...Oh please don't get me started! Too late.......(to apologize). There is a fine line between Genius
(can't even spell it without a spell checker
) and Insanity (that I can
). My opinion? Fine for inanimate objects, products and the sort, NEVER for people. WE ARE NOT INANIMATE OBJECTS! We are not cars, clothes, animals, colors, numbers or things! Can anyone say the Mark of the beast to buy and sell? Get it? What was the currency in Germany (booty) called before the Euro, anyone? It was called the Mark! The MARK of the beast to buy and sell all kinds of beings and things. I have always said , say, and always will say that no one (nobody, no one and nothing) can buy or sell anyone or anything that was never for sale in the first place. ( Menschen und Guthaben stehen nicht zum Verkauf)! Try it without technology and we will kick your &%# now as we did then. Where is your fighting spirit? Like the spirit your ancestors had and have, to fight until the very end? MAN UP and say NO, NEIN, Nicht mit uns! Euch waeren boeden staendige menschen, was es nur aus dir geworden? Woe is me for mankind dies..............yes, some will say that I rant and rave (get it love parade?), if you only knew.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
we have these chipped id cards for a couple of years now.
Actually, my first thread ever on ats was about them and how to deactivate or break the chip.

I have one of these id card readers at work, it only shows basic information. But last year I noticed that some people have a box that says 'additional information' and it shows "*******" in it. None of these people knew what it was for or what was in there. I figured it was encripted info meant for the police or medical info?

Then two months back I had to renew my own id card and there it was! I asked the lady behind the counter about it and she said " we don't know, it's probably nothing"....

I don't like the chipped cards, who knows what they can do with it. To bad they are everywhere these days: on the id card, medical card, bank card, even my library card has a chip in it.....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is how they will get people used to the idea of RFID chips, first put them into all of our daily identification and bank cards, after a while, someone will market them for children, and the elderly, criminals, and then eventually everyone will be chipped!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

This is how they will get people used to the idea of RFID chips, first put them into all of our daily identification and bank cards, after a while, someone will market them for children, and the elderly, criminals, and then eventually everyone will be chipped!

Already happened to most of us, well what do you know? Thing is, can't take most of them out without
killing or lobotomizing us. (if they don't zap or suicide us first). Another thing is how many Countries have
their own "trademark chip"? How many countries have you been to? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Just England, Canada, and Mexico. Why do you ask?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Just England, Canada, and Mexico. Why do you ask?

Then I guess you have 2 or 3 already and don't even know it. Get one of these to find out, It's a high frequency detector but some chips also use ELF, RFID or other frequencies.

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=124646

Don't know how to imbed pics on this site lol.....................

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why are so many of you against an RDFI chip. It will be a good thing for society. It will cut down on crime, make identification easier, hopefully it will carry our medical information for emergency situations. I don't understand why everyone is so opposed to it?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Probably not, I don't recall being injected with anything, the needle they use to put one in a dog is rather large, I think I would remember someone coming at me with a needle that big.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Screw that.

I will never accept such BS.

I wont renew my passport either.

I am done with all this "mandatory" BS "permissions" to do perfectly legal things,
driving, shopping, farming, etc.

I'm not playing anymore.
You shouldn't either.

Not gonna happen.

I will go without everything before I accept anymore meaningless control over my life.

To those in control over this crap.. F.Y. Cram it.
You are nothing, and you have no say. phuck off.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Probably not, I don't recall being injected with anything, the needle they use to put one in a dog is rather large, I think I would remember someone coming at me with a needle that big.

Have you ever walked inside a mall, shopping center, club, bar or government building and felt like you
got stung by a mosquito? If you have then you my friend may have been chipped. A detector like the one
in the pic costs about 80 Euro but well worth the piece of mind it affords.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnit3-Ryder
And so it begins !!!!!???!!

Already has, for awhile now.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

reply to post by Mr. D

Have you ever walked inside a mall, shopping center, club, bar or government building and felt like you
got stung by a mosquito? If you have then you my friend may have been chipped. A detector like the one
in the pic costs about 80 Euro but well worth the piece of mind it affords.

HAHAHA wow

You sound like a PCT(paranoid conspiracy theorist) if I have ever heard one.

Anything that stings you is someone chipping you!!! That is almost as outrageous as the infamous "dragon flies aren't real/ they are government spies" thread.

Great post!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Actually no, I haven't had that feeling before. Wouldn't an MRI rip it out of my body anyway? I have had one of those recently.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join