It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often do you get probed by the grays?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Many claim to have been probed by the grays, but there always seems to be lacking evidence. From what I understand, it appears that the main reason is that when the grays probe, they make it so that you are unable to remember the probing session. However, those that come forth about being probed are a very small percentage of the population that were able to remember the probes. Could it be that most of us are getting probed by grays and that we simply do not remember the probing? Have you ever woke up and felt that something was just out of place or missing? It seems that as I discuss this issue with common citizens, they all seem to share these strange feelings...which usually occur in the morning. Sometimes I will wake up with a morning migraine. How is this even possible?

edit on 2-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Laiguana.....

Sometimes I will wake up with a morning migraine

Some threads give me a migraine.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Have you ever woke up and felt that something was just out of place or missing?

Indeed I have! It felt like my rear was burning and my stomach was empty.

Then I remembered, I had really strong curry the previous night!!!

VVV

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Something as simple as a feeling that something is "missing" and waking up with a migraine are somehow evidence of alien probing? Because I can think of a few thousand things more likely to have caused those symptoms than aliens. Alien is a conclusion you jump to only after you've exhausted every other possibility AND found evidence suggesting aliens. To my knowledge no evidence exists of alien visitations let alone alien probing.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Sometimes I will wake up with a morning migraine. How is this even possible?

And with this final tidbit of information I will be logging off of ATS until later today....

on an on topic related note:
I have a theory that most anal probing takes place in America because visiting dignitaries are investigating and trying to assertain why Americans don't think their poo stinks.

Ughh, incompatible malformed logic,
ET

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Honestly?

I've never been officially "probed" by Greys to the best of my knowledge, but I have experienced bodily sensations that may be latent physical "memories" if you will...I usually just write it off as a neurological misfire or a subconcious psychosomatic response to external stimuli.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yes, yes, am still alive

But moving on from my resurrection....

The OP is putting forward a hypothesis which effectively states that because a majority of people claim to have been probed by gray’s it is possible therefore that we are all (or a sizable chunk of the population) are being probed secretly by the gray’s. This hypothesis is based on accounts from people who largely cannot remember anything that happened to them (not even a remotely sensible demographic on which to base a hypothesis) and the op’s own migraines and “strange feelings in the morning”.

Is it not more likely that these people are just all lying about the whole thing, really how can anyone be expected to believe them when they them self’s can never know what happened to them. You are effectively buying into somebody else’s fantasies, they have no evidence to back up any claims that they were probed, they don’t even have the proof for themselves of experiencing this event. Yet you are using these totally unsubstantiated and mostly false claims to back up a hypothesis that we are all being anally raped by a ET’s little figure. As for your migraines and strange feelings in the morning, go get some aspirin and then go see your doctor.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sometimes i wake up in the morning with a horrible headache similar to migraine, but here we just call it Neuralgia, nothing to do with probing.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Rizaun because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2010 by Rizaun because: No reason

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
not enough!

they stopped coming after the last time.

there was an unfortunate incident involving some kind of mechanical thing and one of their heads and my anus.

well, i don't mean to make fun of this topic but i guess i am.

sorry.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well I never eat anything before noon because I always have morning gas, and I always feel like something is missing or out of place. Mind you I put that down to the fact that I have always felt that I was born in the wrong damned centuary . Usualy what I feel is missing is a sword under my pillow, a shield on my wall, and an enemy a few days march away to bury my blade in.
In all seriousness, there are many reasons for a certain amount of disorientation during the morning. First of all , I assume you are aware that often times, a person will have dreams or nightmares and never even know they have had one? Waking up from a reality you cannot remember , into one that is familiar can be disconcerting in the extreme, but its a common occurance. Similarly one can have spatial disconnects , like that feeling where you are lying down, but you feel like you are falling ? Very odd, but perfectly normal and thoroughly studied already.
The only real indicator of a probing , would unfortunately be in that small percentage who actualy remember what has happened to them during any visitation that may have occured, and they are NEVER going to be able to prove a godamn thing. Until we see physical , scientificaly testable proof of these events, they are always going to be an urban myth to the general public. Sure, there will be people in the know, but perception is the better part of reality , and if the majority percieve something as a shaggy dog story , then thats what it stays until perceptions change.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I will wake up atleast 4 days out of 7 with a migraine, and have been since I was a small child. I think its just the pillows, or maybe the way I sleep. In the morning when I take a shower one time I noticed scratch marks all over my arms but my daughter had just passed away so I contributed that to night terrors, when my uncle passed away at 19 my grandmother experinced the same thing where she would cry his name in her sleep and scratch herself....so No I dont think I personally have been probed but im sure there has been others... I watched a UFO files show and this man had something injected into his elbow, when he had an xray done you could see it he said he only noticed it because every so often he could feel it vibrating and it worried him and caused him to get the xray, they took the object out of his elbow and tested it and it was radio active and some metal not known to us.... Crazy huh? So Yes I dont doubt that they are probing us...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
MODS need to delete this thread ASAP

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

How often? Not very. I don't normally associate myself with that crowd.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

While I dont see theres anything earth shattering and different being discussed, I would love to know why it is you think this thread should be closed? Exactly what is wrong with talking about this subject?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I actually just read a very interesting book called '___' The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman. In his study he got some pure '___' made in a lab and given to him to administer to his volunteers in this study. For those of you who dont know what '___' is, it is the chemical found in the brain that some scientists believe is the chemical that makes you dream and it is also released at near death experiences and some other mystical experiences people have claimed to have. Now basically his project consisted of taking one volunteer at a time and giving them a specific dose of '___' in a hospital under medical supervision and recording their experiences. There certainly is a fairly wide array of different experiences which are very interesting but there were a couple in particular where people said they were in some kind of extremely high tech place and they were laying on an operating table while multiple "aliens" would probe there body in different places. There are multiple accounts of different people coming in contact with some sort of being not found on our planet. The book is very fascinating and I would recommend it to everyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xSe7eNx

I have dreamt of being sucked out of the universe and into a really high tech room,
The human looking guy in blue uniform just gave me a shot in my arm,
I was like WTF?!?!?!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nope.. Not been probed.. Though probed alot of cute girls.. Eh ? Not that kind of probe ? Oops.. Erm.. Nevermind...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don't know but I will say this...

If I ever catch an alien they WILL be anal probed in the name of all Humanity.

Deep and hard...I'm talking Roto-Rooter.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hmmm. all I know is I see owls
outside and I have odd dreams of fear

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The grays wouldn't have a difficult time probing you if you follow a normal sleeping pattern. All they have to do is wait until you're asleep, and that's when they make their move. I wasn't going to say it, but some mornings I also wake up with sore spots. I have no idea how I could be sore in some places that I don't exercise regularly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join