It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (page 1 of 19)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Blazehorn reaching for Dinah at stim 72 ;303.5/449.0/230.1 relative.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Greetings Earthalites (that is what we call you on Zetan)

I just want to clear up a little misconception that seems to be overly conveyed here - we, as in us, do not refer to ourselves as "Zetans", we are Zetanians. We really do not care if your tiny civilization has nuclear capabilities, after all, we gave them to you. As for the above posters concerns about our various methods of travel, we of course, use Priceline. Where else could one book a round trip to earth for less than 2million zetoq (this is our currency) in a total distance of about 80 of your "light years", give or take as it depends on the great Zetanian gravital thermometer.

One more thing you may find interesting, John Titor was actually a Zetanian posing as a time traveller, who ALSO posed as someone who isn't a time traveller.

In regards to Paul Richards. I don't know where you get YOUR information from, it's not like we have any public records.

Kilq-Tuz (goodbye in Zetanoen, our language.)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sorry all, but I just couldn't resist showing that one ^^

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

interested me this as it was written in 2000-2001 and some of the events he desribed are uncanny atm..

also apparently John Titor is appearing with a group of respected scientists from CERN and other organisations for the May 25th 2009 event i wish someone could confirm the list is real and is in fact printed in a UK broadsheet.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I find this strangely plausable. From his responses, I did not detect a hoax. The interesting thing to me was that they were not many questions regarding the loss of 3 billion people and the events leading up to it. Nor were there questions regarding the outcome of such an event or events. This to me should have been a very important part to this mystery.
Or perhaps why this person himself didn't relay any particular message but instead found himself here on Top Secret with nothing in particular to tell us or warn us about. So what was his purpose then? Why bother if he had nothing special to tell us? This much I don't understand.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hoax or not, debunked or not, I find Titor's story a great read, and believe whoever wrote it was extremely intelligent.

If it was a hoax, well done, and good on him!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I thought "John Titor" was hoax, why revive it?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The John Titor story is a hoax that gifted people are now using to convey prophetic messages.

Let's look at some headlines.

U.S. jobs are not being created. 1 in 6 people are looking for a full time job.
1/2 of all new 2011 jobs are low wage paying $9 to $13 per hour.
U.S. housing prices continue to plummet.
Jobs and wages are not being discussed by congress.

The U.S. will break apart into factional subsistence farming communities.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
John Titor has popped up again, his Florida Fighting Diamond Backs Militia, as it turns out has surfaced in Texas. Now he said it was in Florida but it is very close.

ufo blog?

Not sure if this blog is trust but it seems legit to a point. Take it with a grain of salt I guess.

But, Titor also mentioned a break through at Cern that would lead to the time traveling ability they have in 2036.

In the last few days there has been a whole lot of talk about Cern achieving faster than light break through.

faster than light?

Interesting to say the least. Do these two things happening give the Titor story a little more credence?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry but on the first page when it says :

they advise us to close the windows as it gets too hot outside,

well if thats how they conduct time travel in the future well it dont sound too good now.

oh and fellow traveller don't forget to close the windows of the car as its raining .. um i mean no not raining i mean it can get hot outside when your travelling back through time ..

game over for me and i say this i even remember the titor episodes for real back then, even sat in on a few of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm following this Jonh Titor story since 2004. and recent events , things that are happening in USA , this protests could easily turn into bloodshed. ...however that's just my opinion, I saw on Jonhtitor.com website thing that caught my eye, the gravity distortion unit that Titor posted pics of what many say it's old military junk , but the manual that he also posted in 2001. contains exactly the same pictures from that patent submitted in 2004. Now that indeed looks very interesting
www.freepatentsonline.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I personally think it's a true story.. world line is different. I don't believe in Aliens or Ghosts... but....
its an extremely fascinating story and the kid in me wants it to be true.

2012 Olympics could be the last one for a while......
Upheaval in the US could be on the brink.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I personally think it's a true story.. world line is different.

reply to post by CALGARIAN

How so? Do you have some personal "time-slip/dimensional-shift" accounts?
edit on 5/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have read a lot about John Titor and the time travel, an internet search brought me here to this forum.
I have no doubt it's a hoax...it's been debunked too many times to count.
But what is fascinating is the following it created and the hardcore movement and discussions for years on end.
Still a good topic to discuss

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
after watching the anime STEINS;GATE which is partly based on titors theories, ive come to revisit his stuff.

facinating even if it is a hoax
im glad ATS is archiving his material

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
LOL, I have never heard of John Titor before, but after visiting his site, I'm pretty sure a civil war didn't start in 2005 that we are currently in the midst of.

Total hoax, I can't believe people within the past few years think it has a possibly of being real.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The links on "John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler" don't work. Might want to update the links.

I've read most of John Titors posts and read some of the skeptics and I don't see any evidence he was a hoax.

John Titor once asked this, "If you could go back in time to 1941 and tell the radar operators to take a second look at the radar screen on December 7th, would you? Before you say yes and accept that parade in your honor down Main Street, perhaps you should go forward in time and see if the U.S still had the motivation to make the A-bomb before Hitler did. " The obvious implication is by preventing Pearl Harbor from being attacked you cause Germany to nuke the US, winning the war. Some events cant be changed.

John Titor also said WWIII, when Russia nukes the US is a good thing, because at the time the US has a civil war and Russia nukes his enemy (the us govt). Obviously WWIII is a good thing for John Titor, because if it didn't happen, then the US govt could have defeated his side. He also said the planet was overpopulated and the billions of people who died were a good thing.

So ask yourself this question: If john titor wants WWIII to happen and he wants Russia to nuke the US, why would he make predictions so these events don't happen? If the Olympics were cancelled in 2004, wouldn't people take his predictions seriously, preventing wwiii?

John titor didn't want to prevent wwiii, he wanted to help people prepare for it. That's the fundamental misunderstanding antagonists have. John titor didn't want to be taken seriously, he wanted people to think he was a hoaxer. If people took him seriously then events he wanted to happen would not happen.

Ask yourself why he never mentioned 9/11? Because he wanted it to happen. Why did he say the 2004 Olympics would be cancelled, knowing there was a chance in this timeline the year could be off? Because he wanted to be wrong. He knew the 2004 Olympics would happen.

Ask yourself why John Titor showed up in Florida in Nov 2000, right before the 2000 presidential election. He just happened to be in ground zero for that election. That election was the cause of a chain of reactions that cause wwiii. If bush never won that election, maybe 9/11 doesn't happen. Would President Gore invade Iraq in 2004?

I think John Titor lied about one thing. His mission wasn't just to get a computer. His mission was also to study the public attitudes that caused events leading to wwiii. He said in the future there is a lot of stuff gone because of the war. By posting on websites in 2000-2001, he was able to interact with people to understand peoples attitudes to better understand later events.

I don't know if John Titor is a time traveler, but I do know he's very acute and smart, and he's not a hoax. He wasn't making predictions, he was trying to wake people up for the coming conflict that we can all see now with the Tea party, Obama's indecision in the middle east.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join