It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp FEMA : American Lockdown videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi All, I've recently seen an interesting set of videos regarding FEMA and thought I would share them. Whether you believe the conspiracy or not or think that these guys are crazy, it still makes for some entertaining video.

Even though I live in Canada, if this is truly the way it is in the USA, we're all going to be painted with the same brush no matter what side of the border we're on.

I used the search but couldn't find them so I hope this wasn't posted before. If so I apologize. Mod's I wasn't sure which area to put this so if its in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

edit on 29-9-2010 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2010 by QBSneak000 because: Spelling and grammar

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here are a couple of other interesting related links related to FEMA

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

Here's the link with the Executive orders

Executive Orders

and the website of the video creators
Camp FEMA

A question for my American friends. Do you live near one of these supposed sites? How do you know if you are on their "guest" list or would you only find out when they are kicking down your door and rounding you and your family up for relocation and re education?

edit on 29-9-2010 by QBSneak000 because: To add a question

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Have seen several forms of threads with same vids and info on this site.

I live close to two "FEMA" camps. It's a joke to look at whats listed and then the reality. I have talked to other folks living around other sites and hear the same thing. Haven't seen or heard of a legitimate site yet.

I think this is just a scam to sell books and related crap to feed the public fear.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

That may be, but just because a site is looking to make money, doesn't make what they are selling a load of lies. While I agree that yes, there are people out there looking to scam the average person some still offer a little bit of truth regardless of wanting money for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This reminds me of setting around the camp fire and telling ghost stories, and then sneeking off, only to come back later running into the camp to scare the living crap out of everyone. It`s done just to see how many can be scared out of their wits.

These Fema camp stories are just that, something to scare the people with. I have yet to see any solid proof that these are prison camps at all. As long as people are scared in any way of the government, these stories will be around i guess.

Fema camp stories, are like ghost stories told around a camp fire, tell them once fine, but to keep telling them over and over again, gets a little old, especially when there has never been one of them used for the purpose such as a prison camp.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok, so there aren't any camps set up at the moment and even if there were, they aren't holding people yet. Don't the executive orders associated with FEMA make you wonder though? And why are they now under the Homeland Security umbrella? FEMA was intended to deal with disasters not terrorists.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While I agree to some extent that FEMA camps may be fear mongering by some, there is evidence to the contrary -

news.newamericamedia.org...

Anyone remember the $385 million contract Haliburton got back in '08 to build "temporary housing and detention facilities"? That is no rumor.

Whether or not old US military bases are being converted into FEMA camps is another question, one I have not seen solid evidence of. Given everything else the government has been doing since 9/11 it would hardly surprise me, if fact, I would be surprised were it not true.

I'll watch the videos later tonite, Thank you for posting them.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
These are worth a watch. Even though I have studied this material for years there were a few nuggets in there I'd never heard before. Great video.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Our advanced military on foreign soil against an impoverished and unarmed populace is having a hell of a time controlling the population. Martial Law is impossible to enforce in Iraq and Afghanistan, so it is not even a pipe dream in the US!

In some extreme circumstance, they might be able to lock down 1 town, but it would be an extremely difficult task, a PR nightmare, and it would mobilize the rest of the country against our own government. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Now, generations from now, when they have successfully pulled most of the guns off the streets and connected us to technological umbilical cords, maybe, just maybe some idiot could try it. But today it is impossible. It is beyond impossible. Even if they could get 100% of the military to follow the orders (no way), and even if they could get 100% of the military back on our soil, and even if the politicians were stupid enough to give the orders, and even if they actually began the process in full scale, they would meet so much resistance and logistical problems and armed militias that it would be a futile effort resulting in a civil war and mass casualty on all sides. It would not, and could not result in FEMA camps.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Let's see... 60ish percent of people support guns in this country. Not even all of them have guns. So we have a little more than a million people (if my math is correct.. if you can call that math lol) with revolvers, pistols, shotguns, and semi automatic sub machine guns and semi automatic rifles, and some hunting rifles .... With an exotic weapon here and there. Maybe even a cannon or two from the rich collectors...And not all of them will fight....

Against...

Moles, snitches, cia setting up meetings and the like. The whole of the us military, probably help from mexico and canada to make sure nobody gets out. Satellite tracking, thermal, gps, the rest of the population, and not to mention all this...

*****Warning to those feint hearted that are reading this. There are 2 or 3 pretty graphic scenes. Watch at your own risk!*****

www.youtube.com...

I don't know man...

But either way, I don't worry about this kinda stuff, even though it makes for an entertaining watch... if it happens it happens, if it don't it don't. Either way, me worrying about it isn't going to change a thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

Over 300 million people with 60% owning guns equals 180 million households with guns. Most households have more than 1 gun, and many households have many guns. Plenty of households may have dozens or more guns!

The last estimate I saw said at least 350 million guns are in private hands in the US.

We have about 1.5 million active military and another 1.5 million reservists, WIKI but lets not forget that a high percentage of those people will not fight on their home soil. There are many groups like the "Oathkeepers" that have already made their intentions known should the military ever be deployed against US citizens.

So somewhere less than 1.5 million trained military personnel against somewhere near 200 million armed citizens with intricate knowledge of the landscape, and the ability to appear as innocent civilians.

Plus, there is no economic machine to support the military and government without a high percentage of the population agreeing with the policies and paying their taxes. If the round-ups start, then the militias and revolts start, then the economic machine grinds to a halt, and then the military grinds to a halt along with it.

The armed citizens win in every scenario.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, if there ever is some sort of huge disaster (man made or natural) or the like and people are displaced from their homes, people will be lining up just to get into one of those camps for food, shelter and medical. Needless to say with the right motivation it wont be hard at all to get people into the camps.

Just because the majority of your troops are over seas, don't forget that you also have a National guard. If the government incites enough fear, people, for the most part, will do what they are told.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

The majority of the National Guard is overseas as well, and they are included in that 1.5M figure.

Plus our "real" National Guard is in the form of State Defense Forces and Militias. These are the folks that far outnumber the state-sanctioned military, they still conduct training and drills, they still have a structured organization and hierarchy, and they are set up in small units all over the country. Each of those organizations has tons and tons of "reserves" just like the military does.

If something insane goes down, the militias will spring to action, if it becomes wide-scale, then the militias will recruit all their reserve members from the communities that are willing to help, but unwilling to be on the list, because we want to avoid any political backlash of our government constantly redefining "domestic terrorists."

The fact is, we have probably 100x more armed civilians, most with military training, than we have armed military. In a domestic SHTF scenario, a portion of the organized military would join the side of the civilians and take equipment and intel with them. The civilian militias would organize and recruit other trained and armed civilians. There is no way the government comes out on top in any armed conflict scenario with the population.

My buddies that grew up in the USSR and had military families said that it was common knowledge to the USSR military that at their prime, they could handily defeat the US military in a matter of months. At the time they had more hardware, more people, and more training. BUT, they also knew that they could never rule the American population, or win a war on American soil. That was the true deterrent during the Cold War! It wasn't nuclear arsenals, or mutual destruction, it was the fact that nothing could be gained by a war. The US knew it could not conquer Russia, and the USSR knew it could not conquer America. There was nothing to be gained by a war.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I would not believe anything Alex Jones said!
KMG.

new topics

top topics

join