It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How were biblical giant hybrid babies conceived and delivered?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The tallest man on record was 8' 11" tall. He died in the 1940s.
There are plenty of people in the world that could be considered "giants." I imagine the NBA would get a whole chapter if they'd been around in Biblical times.

As far as sex with giants, it's not written that way. The giants are a result of human and ?watcher? procreation the offspring of which grew into giants. They had six fingers and toes by most ancient accounts which does indicate a misplaced chromosone or two.

If these were fallen angels as the scriptures suggest then who knows what the details might have been. If it was between humans and alien "gods" as has been suggested in some circles then genetic mutation or even manipulation may have been an issue. This is of course going on the hypothetical idea of the existence of the Nephilim but the simple expedient of "size" isn't a real deal breaker if you are seriously considering human-angel/demon/alien sex and the birth of hybrids that grow up to be giants.

It is interesting to note though that most cultures have stories, fables, legends of giants that once walked the earth. Many cultures that never had any contact with each other had very similar stories with coincidental details.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Hebrew word nĕphiyl that is translated as 'giants' can have other meanings, such as 'fallen'. Changes the whole story, here's an analysis of the passage LINK

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The hybrids in the days of Noah didn't have sex with a 5 foot woman. "at least". They wore about 30 foot high, there is no way they would've had sex with a human feminine they wore genetically engineered from abducted people like in these days abduction stories.

That's one of the main reason the Grays reduce the says of the Nephilim, number one they weren't acceptable by humans society. Number two, they couldn't reprocreate like the hybrid of today normal size.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Also from The Book of E’NOCH I-XXXVI…. Quote;

And though ye were Holy, Spiritual,
Living The Eternal Life,
you have defiled yourselves
with the blood of women,
and have begotten children
with the blood of flesh,
and as the children of men,
have lusted after flesh
and blood as those also do
who die and perish.

Therefore have I given
Them wives also

(The ones who came to the Earth)

that they might
impregnate them,
and beget children
by them,
that thus nothing
might be wanting
to them on Earth.

In other words, Not return to the Earth again to take the woman of Earth to impregnate.
But of course they did return again (In their offsping)....

I remember reading in one of the books of E’Noch some years ago, where in the book it mentioned many of the woman died giving birth because the child bust forth from her belly, being too large for her to carry the full 9 months.

I will try and find the reference to this...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I understand the Male parent was Not a Giant....
But the offspring became giants, because of the genetic mismatches between the Parents.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I understand the Male parent was Not a Giant....
But the offspring became giants, because of the genetic mismatches between the Parents.

The normal mail wasn't even human they wore Anunnaki / aka / Fallen Angels / aka / E.T Grays.

The Anunnaki knew exactly what they wore doing and what they wanted as for a Nephilim and at the time they wore mighty man giants over 30 foot high, all because they wanted to dominate the world and they did at the time.

But God came with the flood and destroyed the Mighty Man but not the Evil Anunnaki, after the flood they came back with the same agenda, but this time in a smaller scale Giant 8 to 13 feet tall. Today's hybrid is almost human like but not quite.

These wore the things that was experimenting with woman at the time. --->

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Back when adam started, they needed a eve, we could not multiply without a mate.

In the early days our woman were so beautiful that even the gods got arroused by them, thats the myth anyways.

they would mate with the woman of earth, and they would give birth to a child that wouldn't stop growing

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Back when adam started, they needed a eve, we could not multiply without a mate.

In the early days our woman were so beautiful that even the gods got arroused by them, thats the myth anyways.

they would mate with the woman of earth, and they would give birth to a child that wouldn't stop growing

If you wore a primitive from those days, how would you describe an E.T abduction, and then explained with details with the best of your non educational knowledge having an offspring from an Anunnaki?

edit on 29-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood me?

I agree, the male parent (of these giants) who came to the earth certainly wasn’t human.

But there are some problems within these translations, as the writer or translator often confuses or assumes that the Watchers, Angels, and those who came to the Earth are one and the Same, referred to as Aliens today.
Unfortunately most of the Writings have been corrupted. In most cases these descriptions are at best second party and in most cases have been translated many times so the religious beliefs and politics of the writers and translators, has corrupted the original texts, which many are not around today.

Refer to "The Gospel of Thomas".... Quote;

Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

Nether was the male Parent a Spirit. A Spirit can’t have intercourse with a so called Material Species.
I understand the ones who came to the earth were a form of "Hermaphrodite", in this case were Male and changed into the Female form to self conceive and after giving birth returned to the Male form again.

This why it is written in The Book of E’Noch I-XXXVI… Quote;

Therefore have I given
Them wives also
that they might
impregnate them,
and beget children
by them,
that thus nothing
might be wanting
to them on Earth.

The ones who came to the Earth were in fact 20 differen “Alien Species”, Re. The Books of E'Noch, and Not a "Watcher" or "Angel".

This is why Some of the Off Spring grew into Giants some Three Thousand Ells, reported in The Book of E’Noch I-XXXVI… Quote;

And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants,
whose height was Three Thousand Ells: (3,000 Ells)

The Angels are Components of the Soul.
But as for the Species, it is manifested in the Soul. But this is another Story and too long to get into in this Post.

But a "Watcher" is Not an "Angel", nor one of the "Sons" of God.

The "Watchers" are non-material in other words “Partitions” of LIFE or the “True Mind”.
Refer to a short Ancient Christian text called “The Thunder Perfect Mind

The "Angel" is Not a "Watcher" or an "Alien", but instead is a component of the workings of the "Soul", which can produce a manifestation of anything it (the Angel) is instructed to do.
One example of an "Angel".. In this case the "Blue Angel", but there are thousands of different Angels.

You can see where the idea of the "Wings" came from, shown in Christian Art, incorrectly attached to a human looking form.. Just one example of the Humanisation of the writings...

As is written, “many have entertained Angels unawares”.
Why? because they don’t refer to any "Species" but rather a Component of the Soul, which can manifest anything they (Angel) are instructed to, i.e. a human or any other Species.
But this does Not make the "Angel" to be any Species.

Many artists have misrepresented the "Seraphim", "Cherubim" and "Angels" through incorrect human interpretatin or knowledge.

When it is written, an Angel of the Lord appeared to….etc. etc.

Today people Assume its (Angel) form is as though human, which has come about by the Artists influence on peoples beliefs and interpretation.
This is also the result of the Human Species trying to Humanise the Ancient Writings.
But the Species "Component" whether human or alien, is neither an "Angel" nor a "Watcher".

"The Real you".... that is you, “Awareness” (just one partition of the One LIFE) is the “Watcher” as it is the "Observer", and Not the experience, or Species.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Homo Erectus was resident on earth, the Gods arrived, the Elohim. They mixed their non human DNA with theirs. The lesser gods known as the Watchers were sent to earth as a slave race, they rebelled, hated their task, They birthed the sons of God the daughters of man. A slave race to serve the gods. The Nephilim! A Modified Erectus/ Sapien DNA with celestial. They created giants in lab conditions, of not body conception. The Giants/ Nephilim were created. Some researchers state the Nephilim were created from pre-existing human/animal DNA. The Nephilim were destroyed in the great flood. In the bible, God told Noah and his sons to replenish the earth. People were present before a catastrophic event occured.The event that destoyed the Nephilim!
Yet it could be that powers are on hand to resurrect the Sons of God once again? A new Messiah? A Nephilim?

edit on 29-9-2010 by Hespian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I have read the book of Enoch and it says no such thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Giants are very common in mythology. The ideas that gods or angels would produce giant babies is common. These legends aren't far removed from the stories of Hercules or Achilles or any other half-god, even Jesus.

This child birth thing does present a tiny bit of a problem to those that cling to these myths as if they actually happened. But if Goliath was indeed a relative of these Nephilim I don't think it unrealistic to assume that their size only increased after they were out of the womb. The pituitary gland malfunctions causing the abnormal growth but it may remain normal or dormant until long after a child leaves the womb. So from a biological stand-point there's no reason for a nine foot tall adult to have been a four foot tall infant. So they would seem like normal babies but develop their giant size later... at least that's how I would get around your point about giant babies... As for how the women were impregnated, I assume the angels they did it with were not giants, just the babies born of those marriages.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

According to the older Hebrew texts translated it was supreme ones, under the heading class watchers, that left their post, became visible and took wives of human woman. They were not giants. But the hybrid between created giant children. Born normal, but then growing later.
See the post
Did the Gods of Old Really Exist....new evidence

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000

Funny...

I have Quoted from "The Book of Enoch I-XXXVI" which I have a copy in front of me right now.... which can be sourced perhaps from your local University.

I don't know which books of E'Noch you have read....

But I can assure you, you will find these quotes in "The Book of Enoch I-XXXVI"..... word for word...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

where does it say giants bursted out of women's bellies because they grew so big?

I'm looking at Richard Laurence's 1883 translation right now and I'm telling I just do not see anything close to what you are describing.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Lovemaster9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000

where does it say giants bursted out of women's bellies because they grew so big?

As I said I remembered this from some years ago and would see if I can locate the Passage.

There are/were many books of E'Noch, and many had been destoyed in the past by the Roman church...

The text I am referring to may also have been in another Ancient writing Quoting E'Noch?

But the other Quotes are word for word.

edit on 29-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Who translated it?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Im making a graphic novel that uses this idea of Hybrid Human Giant baby, He gets ripped out of the mother and she does not live. Also he grows up to be a Samurai.He was born in Okinawa. lol sorry self spam over.

I have always been interested in giant humans.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

The Term "Giants" replaced an older and more original word used, "Behemoths". So to me it is obvious that during some stage of early translation the word was misunderstood and so the translator(s) used a word they understood better.. Giants.

And we do not know for sure that this refers to Human-like beings as being gigantic in stature. It could equally refer to the large animals that roamed our earth as late as 12 to 10 thousand years ago if not a little later.. Wooly Mammoth, etc.. which were Behemoths due to their size.

The Nephilim is another word we truly do not understand, although it does seem to be related to the concept of, "Those who from heaven to earth came (fell)".. which has been misunderstood again in older translation to become Angels or Gods... but which is the meaning of the Sumerian word "Anunnaki" The People of Anu.. those who from heaven to earth came... which were the orignal gods of mankind. One of which was Enlil.. the god of the Old Testament.

The Sumerian Tablets tell the same stories as Genesis, although in a massive, highly detailed history as opposed to the miniscule remnants in todays Bible version.

In the Sumerian history the gods of men took wives from the human population.. because they saw them as "fair".. attractive and appealing sexually. This could well be the case since we were manufactured in their image.. using a good portion of their own DNA mixed with that of Homo Erectus.."upright walking man"

So I do seriously think that we have mistaken some information which leads to the confusion seen in the opening post for this thread. These "Lesser Gods" (Apocrypha of John, Nag Hammadi Library).. also known as "Elohim".. and also called Anunnaki, are given the credit for our physical human manufacture as slaves.

They were not Giants, but the same stature as us since we are their "offspring". And so it would be no problem for a human female to 'accept' their male member or to bear the offspring from this joining.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000

Who translated it?

What?

Are you referring to the copy I have in front of me now?

W.O.E. Oesterly

But this is only one of the Books that can be located today.

I also have in front of me the (Slavonic Apocalypse of) E'Noch Translated by F.I. Andersen

Also The Book of E'Noch by Rabbi Ishmael the High Priest.
The (Hebrew Apocalypse of) E'Noch by P. Alexander

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join