It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art, does he really care?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2002 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I want to see what the board members had to say about Art. Do you listen to him? Do you think he is a phoney? Have you tried to call him? Do you think he's really free to say what he wants?

I've been listening to him off and on for the past year, but more consistently for the past few years. He's been a big part of my life for years and if it wasn't for him, I don't think I would have been led to investigate some aspects of our world, eventually leading me to this site. I think that he is doing a huge public service to this country when he opens up the possibilities to regular people. Yea, he may not talk about some of the stuff we talk about here on this site, but he sure has delve into the wonders of the mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't think it matters if he really cares. He makes a comfortable living at what he does, and many people enjoy listening to him. I used to listen to Art, Coast to Coast, when I drove coast to coast. He's entertaining and thought-provoking.

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Art Bell has a lot of good stuff on his show, but he is limited, he is controlled by the government, so there's a lot of disinfo that comes through his show.

There's another radio show on weekend nights, a conspiracy talk radio show in toronto, www.mojoradio.com... click on the spaceman and find the hours he plays live. Usually around midnight to 2am saturday and sunday late. He is not controlled YET

[Edited on 9-9-2002 by Ycon]

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Where do you get this stuff? How do you know that he is 'controlled'? By who and by what extent do they 'control' him? What is the proof? I think that Art does have to be self policing of himself and his callers to what he and some of his callers know they shouldn't talk. How can there be a totally free talk show like you said, it's just not possible in this age. What if someone called in from their government job and started talking about something that was to keep quiet? In the event of a release of information like that would result in the termination of the broadcast, similar to what has happened to Art several times with some of his callers. Art is no longer doing the job he set out to do several years ago, he's lost his touch in talking about stuff that only long time listeners would know about, MJ 12 etc.

It's in Art's heart that he would everything in his power to expose the truth if he had the opportunity and resources to do so on his show or through other means if and when the time comes. I say don't boot him out as some kind of controlled media resource, he has the people's best interests at heart, but knows that he can't cross several lines just yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Art Bell is as outspoken as he can be. I know him personally and he does care. He runs his own radio station, out of Pahrump KNYE 95.1. When Nye county had a horrible wind storm Art was on the radio immediately. He warned us of the hazardous road conditions, due to flash floods and electrical lines that were down. When you have these conditions in this desolate place, believe it's good to hear his voice. Never before could we receive coast-to-coast in Nye county. Now it's coming in loud and clear. Art has had severe back problems, as you all know. But is on the radio here when an emergency comes down.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He's either controlled by the government or his advertisers. BUT, I haven't listened to him lately. I think the speculation that he's controlled comes from him not talking about controversial subjects. Example: I myself have never heard him talk about freemasons and it was talked about on his old website message board about how he'd never talk about them. So, maybe there is some truth that he's controlled. Once his connection was cut during a controversial converstation - so the story goes.

top topics

join