It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC finds 'interesting effects - Do particles 'talk' to each other in particle collisions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

And I repeat my claim that quantum gravity loop are involved in the LHC observations in the same way that your flatulence relates to carbonation of your soda.
Honestly, I don't even know what a "quantum gravity loop" is, the OP is the one talking about such things. However, it probably relates to what I have been saying here. And what I have been saying, is that I agree with the OP's theory on the framework of matter (that particles are "braided" or "knotted" space, and everything in the Universe has an underlying connection), and that this theory helps to bridge many gaps in our understanding of physics.

If you want me to really go into detail, you really are asking for too much because I'd need to start with basics. Grab a textbook already and get busy.
I know the basics. You can read this thread to get a basic understanding of what I know about Physics, QM in particular. And I know that no matter what it is you think you can explain to me, it wont debunk the "Cosmic Interconnection Theory". If it didn't have a name, it does now. And the theory doesn't state protons have no structure, it states that protons and all other particles, are comprised of vibrating "strings" of space-time, warped space-time, potential energy bound into a stable state so that the system is unable to decay, or the space is unable "untie" if you will. I don't know what the smallest type of "particle" may be, but I guarantee you there will come a day when scientists reach a point where they "unravel" the particle to such a degree, that it can no longer hold form, and the space-time will naturalize to leave nothing, the energy will return from whence it came.

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And I repeat my claim that quantum gravity loop are involved in the LHC observations in the same way that your flatulence relates to carbonation of your soda.

Again you shoot yourself in the foot. Surely an eminent scientist at the LHC should know that LQG is LOOP QUANTUM GRAVITY and not QGL Quantum Gravity Loop as you put it.

LQG is a term that all High Energy Physist should be well aware of.

Originally posted by CHAOS
Honestly, I don't even know what a "quantum gravity loop" is, the OP is the one talking about such things. However, it probably relates to what I have been saying here. And what I have been saying, is that I agree with the OP's theory on the framework of matter (that particles are "braided" or "knotted" space, and everything in the Universe has an underlying connection), and that this theory helps to bridge many gaps in our understanding of physics.

Loop Quantum Gravity is the math behind the idea of knotted / braided space-time. It shows clearly that there are braids that correlate to elementary particles.

At the Planck length Space-Time is a sea of boiling froth... A bit hard to visualise so here are a couple of well-known images to highlight my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dac6513c5da.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8008dc561373.jpg[/atsimg]

Now...

As you should be very well aware... from chaos comes order. This is a natural law that is observed within nature and is what gives rise to ever increasing complexity within our observable universe...

So we have a quantum chaos at the Planck level of Space-Time that as you can image gives rise to order... the order appears as loops of space-time.

Such as...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5d8c9f4c601.gif[/atsimg]

Now....

A recent discovery, a theory known as Loop Quantum Gravity or LQG for short (a derivative of String theory) has found that there are some configurations of loops at the Planck length or braids as they are called that concur to the properties we observe in particles...

In other words the particles we observe are not matter within a Space-Time substrate but are in fact made of space-time itself...

Like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c903f7a3528.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51c5193c349.jpg[/atsimg]

And since all you can see, smell, taste, feel and hear are made up of particles, this leads me to the conclusion that everything is made at the fundamental level of space-time itself.

So in other words if you could somehow flatten out the Planck level across the universe and unravel all the braids you would have an absolute zero figure.

A Zero figure means that we do not actually in the classical sense exist. We are simply projections of pure potentiality.

Do you see??

Originally posted by buddhasystem
If you want me to really go into detail, you really are asking for too much because I'd need to start with basics. Grab a textbook already and get busy.

Well seeing as you have not demonstrated any understanding of this subject, I think you are not in the position to suggest others go back to learn the basics.

Your statement is really funny actually because it dredged up a memory of a series of lectures I went to, you might have heard of them the Royal Institute Annual Faraday Lectures.

Anyway, the first statement that was made by the lecturer whom was a professor of physics... "Nothing we know now is set in stone, as new discoveries are made, old laws are changed"

Surely this is a statement of the greatest truth of progress??

Korg.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Korg Trinity because: The Blue Funk Chronicles

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Loop Quantum Gravity is the math behind the idea of knotted / braided space-time. It shows clearly that there are braids that correlate to elementary particles.
That is extremely interesting, so there is even solid math to back up what we are saying here. Though you never did answer me when I asked if there was a mainstream theory which basically involves what we are postulating here, or does LQG basically cover it all? If not, we should give this particular theory a name, my last suggestion (Cosmic Interconnection Theory) kind of sucked.

At the Planck length Space-Time is a sea of boiling froth... A bit hard to visualise so here are a couple of well-known images to highlight my point.
Nice work with those pictures, they are so perfect, and really help illustrate the concept. Keep in mind this is all just "metaphysics", "occult crap", and "pseudo-science" to some.

As you should be very well aware... from chaos comes order. This is a natural law that is observed within nature and is what gives rise to ever increasing complexity within our observable universe...
Hold that thought for a moment...

So in other words if you could somehow flatten out the Planck level across the universe and unravel all the braids you would have an absolute zero figure.

A Zero figure means that we do not actually in the classical sense exist. We are simply projections of pure potentiality.

Do you see??
*claps*...you are my God Trinity...how do you word things so well. Consider this next quote taken from the paper I've been quoting throughout this thread:

Can energy appear from nothing? If so, does this energy really exist? You can’t pull something from nothing, but what are the chances of absolutely nothing happening in the infinite time and space available? So these space strings inevitably occur, chances force the warping of space, but for extremely short lengths of time.

This theory also helps answer the question "why is there nothing instead of something?" Well, that's tricky to answer actually, but you see what I'm getting at. Now, consider if "material" objects were actually of this "holographic" nature you describe. Tiny objects and basic particles are known to "pop in and out of existence" and "be in two places at any one time". I theorize that the nature of matter, being the fabric of "nothingness" or neutral space-time, is one of the reasons we observe this "fuzzy" quantum behavior, making matter appear as though a "soup" of probabilities at the most fundamental levels.

Get that thought we were holding, lets talk about chaos and complexity. Matter gets increasingly complex as it goes from quarks and sub atomic particles, up to things such as elements and then compounds etc. One might say the fact Humans exist is extremely lucky. We are simply so complex, so "ordered and structured", some even think it was the work of some higher being. Can you see what I’m saying? As the chances of existence decreases, the "certainty" of such systems will increase, and as the complexity slowly grows the system will slowly become something that we can call "tangible" and “real”. It becomes less "fuzzy", if you will.

I hope I haven't blabbered on too much, and I also hope you have some thoughts on this, and see what I'm trying to put into words. Cheers.

P.S. I'm also going to add you as a friend, hope you don't mind.

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi

I just posted a thread including an article about quantum gravity.
I think it is related to what is discussed here. You can read it here : Dimensions vanish in quantum gravity.

Anyway interesting stuff. Thank you for your explanations.

@ CHAOS

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There will be a sub particle/wave that will exist within multiple frequencies.... This will be the start of discovery, of another dimension. A transition fingerprint so to say. Much simplified.

When this is understood, man will evolve to type 2 civilization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join