It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by unfor54k3n
Never said it was a satanist plot etc...

Oh but...

Sadly i believe it might be more sinister than enlightening that is all I am saying my friend

Considering the hysteria over the "occult" symbols, real and imagined in artists work, it is hard to believe you think it anything other than Satanic.

now more obvious than ever in your face than ever before.

These symbols have always been around, insofar as modern media is concerned. They are no more "in your face" than in any time.

Of course i know what the symbolism behind that video means, it was about the initiate, Heru worship, Aquarius and countless other alchemical and ancient symbols.

No it wasn't. The symbolism has to do with one thing; it is blatant in the title of the video.

My problem with this is that its so blatantly hidden from the masses but so in their face if they do a little research that the big question is why?

What is so blatantly hidden from the masses? If it were, how did you know about these symbols in the first place?

If i were to show someone that Kanye video who is a regular joe they would think o well its some sort of 300 the movie stuff LOL, but say it was someone else that knew more about the esoteric side of these symbols they receive a completely different read.

And you know that a regular-Joe would think this, how? There is a presumption of arrogance among the believers, thinking they somehow know more than everyone else...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by m3lh4d0
bonus: using a micro-scope, look at the structure of the ice, and later of water, see anything interesting?

I would love to see proof of this.

so did another poster, im sure the reference was to dr masaru emoto, i posted this on page 3,

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by m3lh4d0

Please tell me what would happen because I have no way to do this experiment.

this is what your refering to -

they start the music experiment at 6minute into the video

www.youtube.com...

dr masaru emoto,

i tried to find a good video of an experiment done with bad music, cause i know ive seen it already, but i cant find it now,
in that video they only try the good music, but i remember seeing one with an experiment towards music like metal and stuff and they got ugly crystals,

btw masaru's experiments go so far as to test the power of intention and having a feeling of love or hate for a jar of water and the resulting crystal structure,

www.masaru-emoto.net...

i completly agree with the op, lady gaga has some bad intentions for her fans, i think they rather insult themselves by listening to her music, i hope she keeps pushing the limits of what the fans can tolerate cause eventualy she'll turn them off of her music, this cadaver on set stunt is one good example, i doubt many of her fans will enjoy seeing real dead bodies on stage, and if they do then it is to late.

edit on 23-9-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye because: to embed (your mother)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

There you go again assuming i even believe in a Satan LOL, saying something might be negative in influence or have a negative connotation does not mean "satanic" ...I don't know how you conclude "Satan"... maybe your the one that sees Satan in everything lol, your just to used to the christian slant people have against music, all those ATS Christians with their dogma must have gotten to you already.

Like i said, of course these symbols have been around for millenia many are prevalent throughout history in countless different shapes and forms, but they are now more pervasive than before, one can say well its due to the fact that the medium for which they move is in greater amounts also but it is mostly found in the mainstream without the average viewers knowledge of them.

As for the overall meaning of the video well yea it is overall about power, but you do realize that it has a very precise inclusion of many symbols that speak greatly to anyone who knows them... i am sure you saw them, it has many multiple levels of reads scattered about.

You give the avg joe to much credit, i have shown that video to many people and hardly anyone sees anything in it, why? Because the average joe is not taught any of these things nor are they relevant to anything in their lives. The only people who catch these things are people who have seeked into it, and that my friend is very few people compared to the masses who have no clue what it is about. Even a basic understanding of symbolism will take that video leaps and bounds beyond what someone who knows nothing about the subject.

Like i said it is odd that they would be there to begin with. It is like writing a book in a different language and filling it with imagery that doesn't correspond to the wording and expect people to know what it all means, only a few that know how to read the story will get the holistic meaning that goes along with the imagery. Why would that even be mainstream? Don't you think it would be made to be accessible and understood by all? That is unless it wasn't meant to be understood , just made to be masked with cliche and catchy aspects and yet riddled with archetypes and symbolism that fly over the consumers awareness...... I find that odd. But If you think that is completely standard procedure and just the way things are done then that is your opinion...

edit on 25-9-2010 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2010 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

more like her friend was a ritual sacrifice for the fame of gaga!
kanye west gets famous and his mother dies,
michael jordan his father
50 cent,his best friend
dame dash alieya
jennifer hudson,her whole family
dr dre his son
puffy daddy his partner b.i.g died[so called partner]
always the same theme,wouldnt suprise me if there is a link

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Drake is the most set up artist in the history of entertainment!!!
check it out!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

You are on to something there! No one has family members die unless they become famous!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Recouper
The melodies are constricted to a single scale until the bridge or chorus hits almost like a limited relief. But always a single minor throughout each song (at least the ones I listened to) sort of distills the emotion or kind of makes it more potent by minimizing its expression.

-snip-

But I will say that I myself would choose to avoid her music as it just seems overly coercive to me.

so...you enjoyed the music...therefore you will avoid it?

you can only listen to rocky mountain high soo many times before you want to kill a bunny rabbit..try it...loop it endlessly..by the end of the day, there will be bloodshed.

You're bright, I'm pleased to converse.

Now let me clarify. I find her music to be more a discipline than an art.
I don't find it evil, but let me try to explain why I would choose to avoid it. It's not at all easy listening, but it very easily has your mind playing the music over and over again in your head. It's not annoying but it is overbearing and it seems to me that it would be sort of addictive and I think that it so on purpose.
She seems to be carefully presenting herself to maximize her success. I don't really care about that at the moment, we don't turn on the TV and we don't listen to the radio, so she's not in my kid's faces. I certainly wouldn't want her to be, but...

Reading on through this thread there really is a lot of people outright saying she's evil. Hey, she's a person. She's a 24 year old girl. Labeling people as evil is pretty counter productive and a little bit scary. I can't help but wonder what some people would do to her if they could get to her... She's just a girl.
I think she's employing very advanced and pervasive marketing techniques without a care (or a belief) to the damage that such techniques can cause, especially when music and image is both the product and the marketing medium. But she is still, just a girl.
We're all people, just because you don't like what she's doing (I don't), doesn't mean you have to single her out as evil.

There has even been speculation that this Lady Gaga was somehow responsible for the death of Lina Morgana..? If you've got some evidence, show it here. I promise I'll give it a good look at and some serious consideration. But if there's no evidence, then maybe it would be a good idea to stop and think about what you are doing... you are saying to the world (posting to the Internet) that there is reason to believe that Stephani Germanotta may be a murderer...

Maybe some people just type some of the thoughts that are floating through their heads without really meaning that it's a belief they subscribe to. Ok, I can see how that can happen, but perhaps the posting of such mega serious accusations deserves a little more consideration before submission.

Basically, there has been some really hardcore personal attacks towards Stephani Germanotta in this thread and I'm a little bit surprised. Honestly, I am. Maybe she's not a nice person, I don't know. If you don't like her, great. But what would you consider acceptable conduct towards you by someone who didn't like you?

I've been ranting, sorry. But, although I'm likely not the best choice for the job, I think somebody had to say something.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by johnny c

You are on to something there! No one has family members die unless they become famous!

Hey mate,i know peples family die,im on about the thesis of "king for a year"?
Have look im not bonkers
[yet]

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well..this really has no place on ATS....but there goes anyway.

I am a 38 year old male. Very socially and fiscally conservative views (no politics here, just giving background on me). I am offended by most of what I see on TV. Not because it should not be seen, but because it indicates how stupid the world I live in is.

Musically, I mostly listen to Tool, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Five Finger Death Punch, etc. But I enjoy Lady Gaga music, and have a couple of her songs on my mp3 player(s).

This whole thing about artists being the devil, and bringing down America is stupid. It isn't the artists, it is the moguls. The ones who actually steer and guide the entertainment. The moguls are in bed with the CIA. If Lady Gaga is doing anything, it is just what she is told so that she can keep making records.

I thought school was back in? Why is Lady Gaga being bounced around here?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Guys and gals, it's so very easy ... unplug the T.V. and don't listen to the radio.... problem solved !!

They can't get to you if ya just ignore the trash. Let the zombies do their thing. Either they'll come around or they won't.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hey mr FURRYTEXAN ,thanks for your input buddy,i agree its the mogul that pump this stuff out and i think people just se stuff like this

kanyes famous rant after his mother died
i sold my soul to the devil,it was a crappy deal.At least it came with a few toys like a happy meal!

Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul to the Devil [/]

I think the public just says WTF? LOL and a lot of people run with it and let their imagination run wild

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Guys and gals, it's so very easy ... unplug the T.V. and don't listen to the radio.... problem solved !!

They can't get to you if ya just ignore the trash. Let the zombies do their thing. Either they'll come around or they won't.

Ill second that mate!! and star it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Shock has ALWAYS equaled entertainment since humans became "civilized". From Roman Coliseum "shows" to public stoning attractions to African tribes "bungie-jumping" from a 100 foot platform with nothing more than a vine wrapped around their ankles, with the goal being to graze the top of their head on the ground (but try not to die)...to Nascar!

This isn't new. And everyone who shakes their fist, screaming about the children and the devil, and telling people to get off their lawns isn't new either. It happened to Marilyn Manson, to Elvis, to the BEATLES! I don't think the "shocking" entertainers are the ones with the problems, it's the protesters.

Lady Gaga will not be having sex with a corpse forcing your one and only child to watch with their eyelids stapled open. Geez.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad2

Yea, dude. She's boring. Take it from someone who got pretty deep into the late 1990s-mid 2000s euro techno phase with my friends. She's recycled garbage. By the time we'd seen 1000 european electro pop hags with their 'high fashion' and sex appeal you've seen the future of American music. Been there, done that. It gets old. There's nothing she's doing that hasn't been done. There's nothing about it that breaks from the progression American pop music has been on since the 80s. Its more skin, new electronic sounds, new 'outrageous' outfits but the same formula.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by zeddissad2

Yea, dude. She's boring. Take it from someone who got pretty deep into the late 1990s-mid 2000s euro techno phase with my friends. She's recycled garbage. By the time we'd seen 1000 european electro pop hags with their 'high fashion' and sex appeal you've seen the future of American music. Been there, done that. It gets old. There's nothing she's doing that hasn't been done. There's nothing about it that breaks from the progression American pop music has been on since the 80s. Its more skin, new electronic sounds, new 'outrageous' outfits but the same formula.

I couldnt agree with you more,its all ripped off from techno from europe,very well copted my friend

All the beats are recycled and everything is never new!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Were you starting threads and protecting our children's impressionable hearts and minds when Chris rock was beating up on Rhianna?

Have you ever heard anything by Necro, Snoop Dog or a little number called Meat Hook Sodomy?

Gaga could gang bang the Night of the Living Dead cast and still seem tame compared to some of these lyrics. Compared to Chris Rock and Rhianna, Gaga can never make the same indelible impression as reality.

edit on 29-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: forgot my meathook

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
kanyes famous rant after his mother died
i sold my soul to the devil,it was a crappy deal.At least it came with a few toys like a happy meal!

Anyone who thinks that Kanye was being literal doesn't understand metaphor...

Originally posted by johnny c
Bob Dylan Admits He Sold His Soul to the Devil [/]

Where he never admits to selling his soul to the Devil...

...this is ridiculous. There is a severe lack of any sort of intelligence among anyone who believes this...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

To be honest, the first thought that comes to mind when I think of her, is of her and Batman having a big old show-down. She just has that DC villain look about her. Innocent, vulnerable, but rotten and dangerous. And yes, I've just watched The Dark Knight, it's been a good night!

edit on 1-10-2010 by Alesanjin because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join