It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaga Wants to Steal Your Children, Show Them Necrophilia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by drock905

I just worry about the children. A lot of them are sexualized because of mtv

Some of these responses are just outrageous.

Im sorry to inform you, but Lady GaGa is not trying to steal your kids. Mtv has not done nothing to your children. If anything they are a reflection of the world around us that our kids are exposed to every day. A few years back when I was babysitting for a friend, his son (age 10) made a pretty off color remark to me. We used to pick on each other all in fun. Well one day he told me to "toss his salad". Needless to say I was shocked. I asked him if he even knew what that meant. He said he did. I asked him where he heard it, he said at school. Then I asked him to tell me what it meant and he did. I was more shocked that he got it right.

Now ready for the crazy part?? He never watched MTV. He really didnt watch anything other than cartoons and if no cartoons were on, he was outside playing in the yard. So how did MTV infect his mind with such a sexual act? It didn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

There are satanic images in every video and the lyrics are not good. The songs are catchy, they get your attention in a weird way. Having dumbed down the kids, and her strangeness and songs make you want to look at her because she's so weird. But then you keep on wanting to see how crazy is she this time?

I quit watching tv about 2 years ago and maybe that's why I noticed something different about her. I stumbled upon the video on the net of the grandpa dancing to poker face. It may have been the dance, or how he did the dance, but I wanted to watch him over and over. I must have watched that one about 10 times! I had never heard any of her songs before that, but it makes you wonder about mind control and subliminal control. If it affected me like that, it really scares me about what is about to happen to the children. I am almost 50.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I wanted you to realize that there plenty of people out there that are aware of the agenda, of so called performers and the music industry, what the heck, the "entertainment" industry in itself, and the war that they are waging against our children, with either indoctrinations of sex, or occult rituals.

All someone has to do is 5 min of research and see what I mean. Or watch a Kids Choice Award ceremony, that strictly caters to children.

Parents need to be concerned. Adults on the other hand, can fend for themselves, but this is not to be taken lightly. I hope that more people become aware of this situation.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Your example has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Cable, movies, tv all contribute to an over all
tendency to make our young ones empty-headed little robots with room in their brain for mind control and
ready to serve the NWO.

They are taught how to have sex, but they can't balance a checkbook when and if they graduate. They are taught to become secularized humanists and moral relativism is the thing that will kill us all if not countered with some drilled in absolute morality. "If it feels good do it" has become the new anthem.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
and to think the more tptb push the limit the worse it will get.... just look at how profanity has exploded on family channels like the discovery channel for example....most of the shows like deadliest catch and american chopper..etc...where there are grown men that cant speak one sentence without saying 20 cuss words....and this is becoming completely out of control....i understand if someone says damn of shiat or hell when they hit their thumb with a hammer or something like that but when peoples vocabulary consists of nothing but curse words there is something wrong...and i see this all the time with regular everyday people who cant speak without using 80% cursing. what has happened to us??! lady gaga and others like her is no different. when things like this are being pushed on us and our children and we do nothing about it...rather we pay for it and encourage it there will be consequences that will grow to be so big that future generations will not be able to handle it.....just take a look at the movie Idiocracy to get an idea of what we will become. the examples of what the music and movie industry is doing to the human psyche is becoming Irreversible....the strange over use of profanity on otherwise really good shows to watch is just really sickening to me. i tell my son who is 13 that this is not the way it is suppose to be and he understands that it is being pushed on us to literally dumb us down among other things. for those of you who do not see what is happening or understand why i really feel for you and hope you can one day soon figure it out and hopefully let our children know what is going on before they fall into this trap. i myself have stopped completely from using profanity. be the change you want to see in the world.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Funkydung because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

She is indeed a revolting illuminati pawn. It's amazing how these stunts would be condemned by mainstream sources just a decade ago yet today they are considered just entertainment.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post y drock905

I just worry about the children. A lot of them are sexualized because of mtv

I agree children are overexposed to sex. The solution is simple don't let your kids watch things like MTV and have. Real discussions with your children about why you feel the image's are not appropriate.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Obviously such thoughts spread rapidly in many different ways. The television and the media are like main sources which are picked up by a few people, but rapidly spreading like a wildfire because of the way society is. Maybe we can't put all the blame on things like MTV, but to ignore those factors is just ignorant. The media has a bigger impact on today's youth than you think.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Thanks for the link. I was hoping for an article to read though, I like reading over watching videos. I am hoping the original article comes up in this thread soon (as I am sure there is one). It seems interesting but I would like to read more than what I am seeing.

As for the video I think the girl that died is much better looking than Gaga. I do see some similarity, but that does not mean she stole her style.

Raist

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

This seems to be an interesting read. I will pass this along to a friend who loves Gaga.

Raist

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I know this is probably pointless but do you happen to have any proof of your claims? Like the sold her soul part for example. Or that devil even exists for that matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
agreed that your kids behavior is a reflexion of bad parenting

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
agreed that your kids behavior is a reflexion of bad parenting

you know at this point the parents have been under the influence of the "brainwashing" that has been going on for decades now.......they themselves...most of them....do not know what is going on..and if they did they are almost powerless to do anything....its like trying to shield your children from a tidal wave of perversion...its almost impossible. most of them actually encourage the children to partake in this filth that we see going on. its not bad parenting if they themselves are under the spell as well. this programming has been going on for decades and decades. its kinda scary if you ask me. the gears have been really well oiled and the machine is so large now that i dont think its going to be able to be turned around. i really dont know if i would blame the parents because of the influence they were subjected to when they were kids...like i said in my earlier post....every generation the line is pushed forward just a little to desensitize the human mind. most parents that have been put under this spell since childhood really think all of this is normal. but common sense seems like it would kick in eventually but it doesnt...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by ShadeWolf

I thought mind control of the young was pretty evil. We don't want six year old girls imitating gaga. How old are you?

What decent parent would expose their child to lady gaga?

You know they use to blame it all on Marilyn, and before that Ozzy.

and here is the body worlds i was talking about www.bodyworlds.com...

so in short, she's ain't doing anything that hasnt been done before.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok... are people SERIOUSLY talking about Lady Gaga on ATS now? What the hell is going on these days?! As far as I'm concerned Lady Gaga's music - if that's what you even want to call it - is complete garbage; the only thing "she" (if it's even really a female) has going for it, IS shock value... and even that's nothing new - at least Marilyn Manson took the time to sit down and write meaningful lyrics... as far as her friend dying or whatever, I'll give you that much - THAT is some pretty strange news, but does it seriously belong on a place like ATS? It sounds a lot more like something that belongs on TMZ, as somebody previously mentioned.

I'd be a lot more interested in investing some of my personal time reading up on Lady Gaga if it was discovered that "she" is really an asexual transvestite alien from Neptune - which in all honesty is strangely very believable to me... but unfortunately, either "she" isn't, or for some strange reason nobodies talking about it...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A lot of people don't see the spiritual aspect to what she is doing, she is mixing blasphemous illuminati/satanic rituals, symbols, and imagery together in a catchy form of art which is directed at us specifically our souls. The mindless teens love it because they think she is against conformity and the system and doesn't care what anyone thinks so they can relate to that because they're just a bunch of chemically unbalanced horomonal rebellious kids and she speaks to them through the music with the pushing the envelope edgy attitude. So in the process they idolize her and want to be like her and they don't realize that she's a sellout and they're being subjected to hardcore satanic suggestions and the youth and society are always open and ready for the next level of demonic perversion thinking it's just another way of saying Im unique and different.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I love Gaga. She's nothing but a 21 century Madonna. Look back and see what Madonna did on the '80s, same deal.
Different world, same but diferent way to say "ok, let's f' people's minds, let's break some concepts of this boring society and let's earn some money with it", nothing else (remember Like a Virgin? her pointy corsets? how much the people talked about her? remember? the same comments now are made of Gaga)

What I can say in favor of the ones who claims she's not ok, well, there's a fact that I can adress on this topic. I use Gaga when I need to work in non-creative tasks like sewing or making patterns. It keeps my mind blank to just do it and nothing else. I just can't think in anything but the music and I work like an automat while listening to her, and well, for me that's OK. I like her, I love her clothes because I love the designers who works with her (Armani, Fernandez, R.I.P Alexander McQueen, etc), but her music numbs my thinking. If you know how to use that effect, instead of just being sucked by it, it's good. Usually I think too much and I can't focus, listening to her is a good way to work without thinking

edit on 23-9-2010 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
omg Elvis was singing the devil's music and teaching our kids to fornicate! There's demonic symbols in his music. And there are 11 stanza's in most his songs. omg 11 is a masonic number!!! ITS TRUE OMG

and omg paul is dead

oh and jim morrison was a plant by the CIA to subliminally corrupt the youth and push them into drugs to dumb down society so that the powers that be could easily conquer the dumbed down people!!!

omg put your tin foil hats on

it's a paranoia paradise, oh and don't forget to grow up

edit on 9/23/2010 by Cito because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"selling one's soul to the devil" sounds so dramatic ....

But ... she's not an independant voice, neither was madonna, nor mary man ... they're accepting money to put crap in your brain, and your kids brain.

These aren't just arbitrary attempts at shocking you, they're shows produced by very very sick people. That they are so popular shows both an inane idiocy in us all, but more that it's not just "music". Seriously, it's rubbish music, BUT the people love it? By accident or design? It's all very disturbing if you take too hard a look.

By claiming that the same thing has been said about others, hardly makes it any less harmful, or disturbing. That there is an organised drive to pollute the minds of the young and impressionable ? Doesn't that concern you even a little?

vigilantcitizen.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join