It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Combustion from trapped heat WTC 7, 9-21-01 - Kurt Sonnenfeld Release?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Unconfirmed through a 3rd party, Un released? Kurt Sonnenfeld Video. According to the email, Sept 20 or 21 the WTC 7 pile.

The 911 truth Lie -
www.rense.com...

edit on 22-9-2010 by SL55T0T0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I thought this kind of "drive-by" posting wasn't allowed on ATS?
No description, no comment, just a video.

You could have at least posted the youtube video description:

Unconfirmed through a 3rd party, Un released? Kurt Sonnenfeld Video. According to the email, Sept 20 or 21 the WTC 7 pile.

The 911 truth Lie -
www.rense.com...

Just because that shows that there was basically molten metal under there poking it's ugly head out of the pile, doesn't give you the right to be a DB poster.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am not so sure this is "spontaneous combustion". Many first responders have said that there was molten metal under the rubble. They have also stated that it was so hot that there were times that after moving parts of the rubble air would get underneath and fuel the fires.

Now if this really is WTC7 on Sept 21, and WTC 7 was not hit by a plane and soaked in massive amounts of jet fuel
then what exactly is still burning under the pile 10 days later?

Sorry but I do not see the "9-11 truth lie" if anything your video just added more credence to what is being said by 9-11 truth organizations.

join