It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 The Big Picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Peter Power "precisely" exercise has to be the most blatant piece of information that throws a false flag in your face. Naive Muslims indeed....or Naive Patsies. I honestly believe they were going to be part of the exercise, and realised it was game over shortly after.
Its also interesting that the white car has never been located or traced.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Surely if four Muslims were approached and asked to co-ordinate attacks across London for an 'exercise' they would smell a rat and not want to be involved? Especially after 911. I'm open to the idea that they knew full well what they were doing, but I don't think intelligence agencies drew up the plans and provided the bang.
And the white car? Who knows, it could be at the bottom of a lake somewhere or casually taking the form of a cube at a breakers yard. It may still be being driven around! Nobody knows. The fact it has never been traced doesn't mean anything, they don't even know the make or model. It wouldn't be the first time a car has never been traced.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I discussed the 7/7 Inquest on my Radio show this week. I start talking about it 15 minutes in. Here's the HQ MP3 file:

www.archive.org...

And here is the show on Youtube:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonUK

Surely if four Muslims were approached and asked to co-ordinate attacks across London for an 'exercise' they would smell a rat and not want to be involved

Apparently some people were shot at docklands that day, Some speculate it could have been the so-called bombers ?

Did they "smell the rat" ?

E2a Oh and by the way, they had mobile phones that weren't their normal phones..............Were they given these to use that day so they could be tracked, wherever they went ?
edit on 19-10-2010 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

The only ones saying the bombers were shot in the Docklands are Conspiracy Theory websites.
"Apparently some people were shot" "Some speculate" = Unverified claims. I live in the docklands, nothing happened.
&
Maybe they went out and bought the phones so they couldn't be tracked. Intelligence agencies giving them the phones is just nonsensical. If the government planned this whole thing, they would have had the foresight to see that if the bombers had a change of heart or panicked, the phones could jeopardize the whole operation.
We should be blaming our Governments for allowing our country to be filled with psychopathic extremists that hate us, not accusing them of instigating these attacks. The silence from the Muslim community is the real conspiracy here, they should be jumping to prove the bombers had been corrupted and do not represent the Muslim faith (as they do not), but they aren't.

edit on 19/10/10 by LondonUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonUK

Personally, I don't care what any inquiry into 7/7 reveals, I believe the true perpetrators aren't even in the picture.

I mean come on, an exercise takes place at the exact times and locations for the exact same scenario to that which occurred ....I'm sorry the chances of that happening are probably similar to winning the lottery ten times on the trot.
And why people are willing to overlook that most important fact, is just mind-boggling.

These youngsters are nothing more than a distraction, to distract us from the real perpetrators, but more importantly to associate the attack with Islam to further conflicts against Muslim nations.

IMO of course.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
An anti-terrorist exercise was running at the same time as the London 7/7 bombings, and it even predicted bombings at the same stations. The chances of this happening by chance is one in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 which is more than the grains of sand in the entire world.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keelan
There is still strong evidence of high-grade possibly military explosives, and possibly the combination of both high-grade and homemade

What is the official line on explosives? Reporting of this seems to unselfconsciously flip-flop between military grade C4 and homemade. According to the inquest, the bombers were shopping in ASDA supermarket "for bags of ice to keep their homemade bombs cool."

7/7 inquest: CCTV of London bombers shopping for supplies at B&Q shown to hearing (The Mirror)

Yet reporting recently on the Explosives found in bag in New York cemetery, the BBC had this:

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said the bag had been in the cemetery more than a year, and appeared to have been taken from a military installation. Mr Kelly said the explosive material was the same as that used in the 2005 London transit bombings. He said the explosives were not of a type commonly available for civilian purchase and could have been taken from a military stockpile "years ago".

Also Sky News: 7/7-Style Explosives Found In NY Cemetery

Eight bricks of the powerful C4 explosives were discovered in a plastic bag at the historic New York City Marble Cemetery. New York police said the explosives were "very potent" military grade of the same type used the 2005 London attacks.

To me one of the most suspicious things is the role or non-role of Haroon Rashid Aswat, originally identified by Scotland Yard (by 20 mobile calls to the accused actors) as the brains behind the bombings and later by US terrorism expert, John Loftus, as a protected MI6 asset.

He has completely disappeared from the official story. He was deported from Zambia to the UK on 7 August 2005 and arrested on his arrival, but has never been charged with a crime in the UK or faced any trial. According to this Muslim Prisoner Support Group, as of 07/2009 he was in Broadmore Hospital, fighting extradition to the US and seeking a fair trial in the UK.

Top al-Qaeda Briton called Tube bombers before attack Sunday Times

www.julyseventh.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nothing about the whole conspiracy is conclusive, it is all based on speculation.

It depends what "conspiracy theory" you're talking about. Like with all of these incidents there are "turd in the punchbowl theories"...but the credible research isn't about posing an alternative theory, it's about calling the government on their own theory, which has several holes in it.

I would think extremists with links to 'al Qaeda' or whichever terror organisation would have access to a military grade of anything they wanted, but the truth is they went to B&Q and bought from domestic suppliers. These bombs were completely home-made. The video footage has been released, so this can't be refuted.

The OFFICIAL version says they acted alone and weren't part of a wider terrorist network or Al-Qaeda, so they didn't have access to high grade explosives.

And the bombs were not "completely homemade"...it's possible homemade material was involved along with the high grade explosives but not by themselves. TATP which the media say they used (because the government have never been clear) explodes without heat or fire, which is inconsistent with the attacks.

In the days after the attacks it was established on the record by forensic scientists, intelligence officials and police that the bombs were NOT homemade and were high grade possibly military plastic explosive. You can't get a false reading on explosive material, it is either there or it isn't. Why did the story change so significantly?

Yes it shouldn't be us doing the investigating, which is why there is an ongoing inquest that is turning up all sorts of new evidence to the public and throwing the whole conspiracy theory off course...
Now the whole theory will have to be restarted to take the new evidence into account because until then, in my own opinion, it is incorrect.

Again this isn't about a conspiracy theory persay...the inquest has done nothing to answer the questions raised by credible researchers. Some footage of the outside of the trains and a split second of what might have been a blast hole does not negate witness testimony of bombs coming up through the floor. There were 3 blasts...lets see clear footage of the immediate blast sites of all 3 blasts. They're the ones making the claims, lets see the proof of their theory.

I'm willing to accept the idea of a conspiracy (This is why I am here after all) but I'm struggling to see it in this case ...911 on the other hand was so elaborate it screams conspiracy. If our government really wanted to strike fear into the British public then they failed. 7/7 has the work of half baked amateur terrorists written all over it. Do you not remember the I.R.A?
A conspiracy is not impossible, but do you agree that four young and naive Muslim extremists taking their anger out on 'the West' is much more likely?

It is a likely scenario but one yet to be proven. At the same time there is also ample evidence that the alleged bombers were in contact at crucial points with intelligence informants, which still raises serious questions about the intelligence services. All roads lead to Rome.

I hope you take the time to watch my film (I know it's long) and the articles I linked to in this thread, which are all fully sourced.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Yeah, I agree that the exercises are a huge coincidence, in my opinion this is the only evidence that holds any water so far. As for the chances or odds, the dude on 'the ripple effect' video can say zero as many times as he likes, the chances of terrorist attack response being practised were very high. The chances of both events falling on the same day are extremely low, agreed. As much as it sucks to be the black sheep in this thread coincidences can and do happen, every single day, big ones and small ones. If these exercises are the holy grail of this conspiracy theory (as it seems) they need to be focused on a whole lot more and not left as a last resort. The ramifications are huge as they do appear to show insider knowledge. ...I admit alarm bells are ringing, but I'm not going to eat my hat just yet.

Added: Keelan, thank you for your well thought out reply. We are all here for the same reasons. I will check your videos soon. Your thoughts on witness testimony coincide with mine, which is why I'm pending the results of the inquest. The testimonies, coupled with the official story and the evidence discussed above could set the foundations of the conspiracy theory (false flag attack) if more inconsistencies arise.
edit on 20/10/10 by LondonUK because: Grammar

edit on 20/10/10 by LondonUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

I honestly wouldn't believe anything you read in The Mirror!!

I am more inclined to believe that the bbc and sky are more "reliable" sources..

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

I wouldn't assume any mainstream media outlet was necessarily accurate - but the bombs are now being described as homemade by The Telegraph, Reuters, The Independent, The Press Association, Channel 4 - in fact most mainstream sources except the BBC.

Moreover, the inquest is being told that one of the bombers bought ice from an ASDA supermarket to cool the explosives and a 9 volt Duracell battery from Smith's to detonate it. This cannot be the C 4 which detectives originally identified.

Hugo Keith QC, for the inquest, said: "He spends a very significant amount of time rooting around in a rucksack containing a highly unstable, cooled explosive mixture."

7/7 footage at inquest shows final bomber Hasib Hussain The Guardian
edit on 20-10-2010 by EvilAxis because: detail added

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join