It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the political party of all those arrested in Bell California?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Curiousisall

MY GOD, I got the information from the DAMN site linked.

Either PROVE the contention or STFU.

Another new member that does NOTHING but cause problems, obfuscate, pivot and attack.

Hmmmm, typical troll and plant actions.

Got something to say?

I am not sure what you are all excited about. I was just curious because you did make the statement

It seems no MSM sources are mentioning their party affiliation. I wonder why? Could it be? Could there be a bias in the coverage of this?

Right off the bat, the first MSM source I asked you about you had not even checked. I guess I was a little confused as to how you could make any claims about the MSM when you were not paying attention to it yourself. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Now play the victim. Jeez.
What is your next tactic in the book next to you?
You got it pretty well down.
See, this is how debate goes, I write something and you contend it is not true. So then you attempt to prove it not true.
You do not tell me to prove my contention. That is fallacious debate, and I see that is your technique. So either debate or PO.

Or is that your debate, is not, is so, is not, is so.

Blah blah blah. Typical, filling the server with superfluous generalities and obfuscations. Cass Sunstein, is that you?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Does it really make a difference wether it's party motivated or not? Isn't the majorities(our) goal to weed out any kind of corruption by the fastest means possible. If one party points to the corruption of other parties, great, less time and money expended by the tax payer for investigative purposes. I'm all for it. Let the parties devour each other. There will be less corruption if each politician knows her/his opponent is trying to get him/her arrested.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This story is sewn up tighter than a wedge. I am on realclearpolitics, politico & reason at least once a day for a few weeks now. I think I may have seen one headline about it on someplace linked concerning a different story, but it didn't look very important. Thanks for posting about this!
One would think this would be front page everywhere considering the amount of money involved, California's situation & the state of the upcoming election.

On the Sunstein catch! A 'sharp cookie' for you, too.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Just don't feed the troll.......
Yup, that is his tactitc.....
Again good find, and yes this should be in the media, however, did you hear? They gave Lindsey bail.....OMG, now that's new worthy.....S&F for you my friend.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ItisTime

I think we should always have an equal amount of opposing parties and that half of their job is to find corruption.

That should keep them busy enough so they quit passing legislation to keep themselves busy.

reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Yeah, I never even thought of it when I wrote up the other thread. Not being a part of either party it just did not dawn on me.

Also, I have stated awhile back that I swear that Fox is just a controlled opposition component. Just like the two party coin.

CoIntelPro, just get me aggravated.

reply to post by adifferentbreed

Yeah, I had a thought on doing a thread on her.

The two types of criminals, us and the elite. Also the way that they portray drugs as something that has to be continued to be illegal because of the damage they do to idiots like her.

One thing I would like to ask folks in that situation is this, did the drugs do her bad or did her elitist attitude?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

See, this is how debate goes, I write something and you contend it is not true. So then you attempt to prove it not true.
You do not tell me to prove my contention. That is fallacious debate, and I see that is your technique. So either debate or PO.

Where did you learn to debate? If you write something, it is YOUR JOB TO PROVE IT IS TRUE! Just because I doubt you does not make it my job to disprove YOUR CLAIM.

In what reality do you not need to prove the things you contend are true?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
@ op

great find....

Now my comments...

Libertarian huh...

To the post itself...

The responses are correct in that it JUST happens that they are all democrat...

Its not like the democrat party is being ran top down. Its not like each office is recieving orders this election on what to do... I dont believe the corruption is that organized...

I will use the cowboys as an example... The present team represent the morals and ethics of the owner.... They have good players... Miles austin is the next rice in my opinion.

they will not win the superbowl as far as I can tell...

It is the same here... the democrats are reflecting their own leadership ....

Look at the performances recently...

It is quite odd that the common denominator is being left out.... I would want a fuller investigation into the machine. They had to hold power with help... Who helped them????

@dems
As for debating, I saw no mention of arguments...

Simply stated they left out they were all democrats. As for the one point it was a retraction and added statement. They found it odd to...

As for the point of view of libertarians..... My understanding is they all prefer very limited government. It was stated that bush is and was as bad as the current leader....

I am assuming that the complaint is from a democrat. They have been caught with there hand in the cookie jar. They are feeling upset over the appearance of a smear but I reread and saw none.

As for the debate I will be more then glad to help in this one.
a)how did it get twisted to fox? Is it because it espouses republican ideals?

B) is this a drive by tactic?

c)The point of this thread is that the bell officials are crooks. The media as a whole seems to have left out the fact they were ALL democrats. Once again it seems to be only one added it as after thought...

d) I see no point to your argument. Would you please reexplain in case I missed something.

The point I saw that came to light was the fact that you are a believer. They can do no wrong and an argument against them is an argument against you...

During bush's (ibelieve you brought that up first) admin, the libertarians where all right there with you on bush... It IS the biggest violation of americans rights since the civil war. (I know that comment is starting somethin.)

The libertarians are your allies... They will in the middle of the night still be there to help protect the liberties we all cherish and perhaps take for granted. All that was suggested was the MSM purposely overlooked this...

@op

I apologise about gettin in this one but the last two threads I clicked on where yours... Keep up the good work...

@ the dems
I call

edit on 28-9-2010 by ripcontrol because: better coices of placement of words to use more space and annoy those who read later on my run on sentences

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Well, I think California is a cesspool of corruption.
I was there for a few years recently and the way things are done in the construction field, being highly regulated by government, showed me the corruption. The fire department component would boggle your mind.

Thanks, I am a hothead and I do rub people the wrong way, a lot. Mostly purposeful to get people riled and to delve into their own beliefs.

About the only thing I think differently on from the Libertarian party is unfettered immigration. We are shipping in over 100k per month now in immigrants, when we are losing jobs that fast or only gaining minimal amounts.

Anyway, great comment and breakdown.

<< 1  2   >>

join