It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the political party of all those arrested in Bell California?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
forget about democrats......these cartel boneheads
are mexican jews!
keep in mind that they are running things down there.
this is only one example of how they have infiltrated many US cities.
many (outcasted) jews came over with the spanish conquests in the 1500's.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Each party is no different than the other. They all lie, cheat, steal and act against the interest of their constituents. They spout different ideologies to trap as many as they can. To rally for or against either party screams SUCKER on your forehead. Looked in the mirror lately?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Mot that it really matters because no one actually reads these threads that are regionally specific but here goes.

Local elections in California are usually non-partisan.

It is just people running for a office without any party affiliation distinguished.

That said just the location and demographics along with the ethnicity of those involved would pretty well assure that they are all Democrats.

You know the party that is for the people.

At least the peoples money.

One of those involved the major crook Rizzo was not a elected official.

He was hired 17 years ago to screw the residents of Bell.

He apparently did a good job until the cop they hired got greedy.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Ding the answer is Democrats .

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have learned a wonderful new excuse from my Tea Party friends so hopefully this will delineate the hypocrites from the sincere.

You cannot blame Democrats if they were DINOS so what were their actua views and platforms?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Nope, why do I need a mirror, I am so nearly perfect I can hardly stand myself.

As for party affiliation. I am definitely part of the anti incumbent party. Hear of that one?

You know the one, the one that has been kicking the incumbents to the curb.

Funny how those here on ATS continually go on and on and on and on and on and on about how there is no difference between the two parties and in the same breath deride the movement to remove big government incumbents.

I would say hypocrite, but why bother. Go vote your party line like you always do. I will vote against the incumbents and for people that have not been in government before. That is the ONLY way to change things.

But you keep griping about those that are attempting to make a difference.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Shhhhh!!
Funny, here in Cleveland, there has been little mention of the Democratic affiliation of Frank Russo and Jimmy Dimora. Two playground punks that have been on the take since day one in office.

Got to protect those incumbents in the mid terms you know.

Former auditor Frank Russo was scheming from nearly first day on job, according to federal charges

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah, and then the people in power attempt to pass legislation that favors the incumbents in media ads or just flat out disallow open elections.

Incumbent Protection Act being pushed by WHOM?

Also this article covers the incumbent protection of he McCain Feingold that was shot down by a CORRECT Scotus.

The Incumbent Protection Act

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If they were GOP affiliated you would've seen 350/351 stories about it, trumpeted along the national media highways, instead of 1/351.

Nice find.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Fox news or any news org. won't give party affiliation because they know it will hurt both parties. The voters that matter (swing voters)don't care if your dem or republican. Any scandal will hurt both parties. People are realizing that both parties are the same. The tea party is conservative but are still upset with the republican party.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
I have to ask how Fox News framed this story then. I know, being the highest rated cable news channel for some reason does not make it MSM to some people while CNN and MSNBC still are but as far as I can tell. Fox is the MSM and a lot of people that agree with so many of your threads seem to think that Fox is the only honest place to get the truth about anything. How did they frame it?

i have not heard them mention party of these people.

i am not surprised they are dems since cali is mostly dem..

it never accured to me at all.

they are friggin thieves and deserve the max!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Actually, Fox is probably the only network that identifies party affiliation in any story. I like that. The remaining networks and larger newspapers somehow seem to forget to mention it if the story will cast a shadow on a democrat. No holds barred when identifying a republican though.

Partisan politics and schoolyard tactics are now the norm these days. It runs deep on both sides. Back in the days of Reagan, the talking heads in congress could duke it out on the hill and then meet up for a beer and a Scotch at the end of the day. Read up on Tip O"Neil and his buddies for a good laugh and a smile.

I don't think we will ever get back to those days again.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

"I would say hypocrite, but why bother. Go vote your party line like you always do. I will vote against the incumbents and for people that have not been in government before. That is the ONLY way to change things"

i soooooooooo want to tell people this!

BUT!! it is going to take a long time, many elections and vigilance of the american voters to sweep up.

term limits for sure!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

I took those statements from the article. Did you read the article?

As for asking if Fox News covered the party affiliation, what the hell do I care?

This story is not about Fox, except your attempt to pull a Howard Dean Pivot.

So again, if you want to contend something about Fox, why the hell do you not prove your contention.

No? Pivot?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
I have to ask how Fox News framed this story then.

FOX News

They didn't mention party affiliation either. Looks like they got their story directly from AP.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks BH. I never even saw this on Fox. I am pretty much done watching any of the TV news.

There is actually only one show I watch on them now.

I do like to watch Ed and Tingles once in awhile to just get the "feel" of what they are talking about.

Ed just freaks me out, he makes for great humor on a bunch of the other sites.

I thought about putting together a collage of his insanity, but why bother? More people would read about him here than actually watch his show.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have a question...did these people rig their own elections like after they got into power?

I didn't catch how long some of these people were in their positions. I figure they have been in there positions long enough to have gone through at least one re-election process. It would be something interesting to check on.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Thank you very much. I had not seen this on FOX and much like the OP, it never occured to me to ask. Bad things were done by bad people and I did not think it needed to reflect on anyone but them but I forgot how partisan I am supposed to be.

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

Thanks BH. I never even saw this on Fox. I am pretty much done watching any of the TV news.

SF, I certainly hope you can then understand why I was curious about this statement of yours.

It seems no MSM sources are mentioning their party affiliation. I wonder why? Could it be? Could there be a bias in the coverage of this?

I was a tad curious as to how much fact I would find in your thread if you claimed that no MSM were talking about something when you also have to admit you did not really know. Just makes me a little curious when people start out with a little dishonesty.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

MY GOD, I got the information from the DAMN site linked.

Either PROVE the contention or STFU.

Another new member that does NOTHING but cause problems, obfuscate, pivot and attack.

Hmmmm, typical troll and plant actions.

Got something to say?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Funny how those here on ATS continually go on and on and on and on and on and on about how there is no difference between the two parties and in the same breath deride the movement to remove big government incumbents.

Funny how people go on and on and on and on and on and on about Big Government and then ALLOW the
propaganda station (FOX) that pushed a big government agenda for a decade, an anti constitutional government,
laid the mouth work for subverting the constitution, the need for surveillance, the need for secrecy for the white house, expansive new department, jobs, permanent positions on and on.

To many of us this appears to be a very strange pairing, I don't know if you just can't get it (you're not retarded)
or if you pretend you don't get it or if you will take ANYTHING that claims to be conservative???

Not ONE conservative has ever been able to account or even badmouth such a poor partnership
for something that is allegedly a SERIOUS MOVEMENT.

You think about it, the same small group of media masters STILL have control of your public opinion, the distribution of information, they organize this movement on T.V, do promotions and help shape the agenda
on prime time.

I mean you of all people should know the agenda at FOX, we just lived thru the agenda, DID YOU LIKE IT?

Who do you think will present, SHAPE and promote your new SOLUTIONS and AGENDA?

Who needs to deride the movement, when it has ensured its own failure but getting back in the bed
with the same organization that helped create the current outrage.

If you guy ACTUALLY want change I would examine this very long and hard, otherwise you have already failed.

It doesn't hurt your movement if you take stock, but rampaging past the finish line like this will bring you the same results, beyond a doubt.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join