It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPuppets
I personally have been to the front gate of wright patt and around it and ican tell you it is very weird and all the airspace in hillsboro is restricted by wright patt for some reason

The front gate will be about the same as any AFB, and the airspace around Hillsboro is not restricted. If the military operating airspace is active, IFR traffic could very well be vectored around it, but VFR traffic can (although not always wise to) go right through.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ziegenbagel

You're correct about the laser weaponry, they developed an airborne laser on a 747 that is designed for shooting down any incoming threat out of the atmosphere like ICBM's, and it is not a classified project, makes you kinda wonder what they are working on that is classified:-)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RedPuppets

I have lived in Dayton my whole life with the exception of the time I spent in the military, and I've been on wpafb numerous occasions, the base is huge, and home to various top secret projects, the airspace in hillsboro is used for the bases fighter jets that they use for base defence( currently F-16s), they practice dogfighting and bombing at the range in hillsboro

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I lived at WPAFB on two separate occasions for a total of 8 years. My father was a 20 year officer that worked on the YF-22 in the systems programming offices. Having gone to that base numerous times, driven through it even more often, and spent time on various other AFBs throughout my childhood and my dads career, I can tell you personally there is no eerie feeling about that place. Every guard station of every AFB across the country has armed MPs with M-16s. That part is nothing new...

Also, my dad stated there is no such thing as hanger 18 and aliens were never brought there. It is possible he wasn't privy to that information, but anyone with an inquisitive mind wouldn't just shrug that off and go about there day as if there was nothing to that.

That all being said though, about 17 years ago I saw a UFO in the night sky while living at WPAFB and it was NOT a plane. Only saw it for a moment, but it definitely was not, and still isn't, anything I've ever seen before...

SM

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Any updates on any discovers on the base?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join