It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO NOW.... PLease in ILLINOIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Mate, the only thing moving is your camera...

Did you actually film it moving or not??

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
No disrespect but that video is awful, and I'm not even a debunker.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

I understand, but I pleaded for someone locally to look outside, its not my fault... no confirmation of yet of anybody else seen it..... If U look at my other post you will see this is my 3rd sighting..... and I just seem to get knocked at.... geeez I guess im not ment to be a photographer or video dude....

Im not worry, this seems to be a occuring event....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
How about making a daytime video, from the same spot and angle? Then we could get a better perspective.
Maybe rig up some kind of tripod, too?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't think we need to see a day time video of a burnt out street lamp. Thats why the video is so bad, to try and decieve. That or use your hands to work the camera instead of your feet.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Day time video..... and u will get the true prospective..... wow so many non-belivers... I wish I got a nickle for each naysayer.....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
1st and 2nd sightings

Look at this post before U suggest Im hoaxing..... No reason to stay up all night and loose sleep to freaking hoax, thats the least of my worries.....

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well, thanks for trying but that video failed.

No offense...but it is useless.

BUT, you have stated this is your third sighting in the past few days. If you want to prove something or make a bunch of money on your clip, follow my advice.

1) Rest the camera on something solid. Any movement from the cam is going to greatly reduce any ability to see what you are filming and if it is moving or not.

2) Record it moving...

You ran outside, barefoot, filmed it...but only for a few seconds and not when it was moving...now, I am kind enough to just assume you have no clue how to film something...but really, this is a UFO!!! We need you to perform better next time this bugger comes out to play.

If you are wondering why there are so few people trusting you here, it is basically because your footage is bad and your evidence is hardly viewable.

I must admit to being concerned that the street light is level with your UFO's light, and the same color (as Boon pointed out a few posts above). I also find it odd how it is not strobing or flashing as you said it was...it is just a single solid light roughly the same size/shape/color as the street lamp.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but the day time footage you shared with us saying it was "the same perspective" is not of the same perspective at all. There is no "lamp" in the daytime footage, meaning it is not the same angle, and possibly not even the same pole.

I'm sorry if this sounded harsh...but hopefully it will help you do better next time this comes around.

For now I am going to say it looks like a reflection of the street light bouncing off the window that you said you first saw this "UFO" through.

And before you say "why hoax!!!?" as a defense to my guess...I must first ask you "why do so many people hoax such things?"

But, I do hope I am wrong and await further evidence of your amazing adventures in seeing three UFOs recently.

MM

edit on 22-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Explaine the 1st and 2nd sightings.... Luck i got a third. I highly doubt i have a fourth but I do understand your reason and suggestions.... I will snap some pics just so you see my surrounds,,,

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: typo correction

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

here do the explaining now, please

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

That just it, critics be critics... so defensive on what I seen, can't handle the truth so u become jelous.... serious are you always gonna be trash? Why noy analyze 1st. On the first page of this thread are 2 pics 1st pic is object labled and 2nd pic the object so happens to get bigger... Geeez common sense will tell u Im in the same location... so all of the sudden its a reflection..... If i didnt use the pole as a solid structure for refrence purpose, U would say wheres a stable item to compare to?

I believe U guys are just full of hate.... and negativity

And for your information, read the heading: "UFO NOW, Please in Illinois" if people would just have looked outside and seen, i would not be getting ripped. But you know whats the best part of it? Its still early the day hasnt started and wait, just wait.... Other witnesses will pop up and dude U will eat ur words...

edit on 22-9-2010 by 2ndSEED because: typo correction

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
First of all there is nothing to "debunk" or bother with in any of your videos. You come on here all hardheaded that people don't lap up your evidence without question, screaming "debunk this" and other ridiculous stuff. There is nothing to debunk in your video, I am sorry. You saw something (apparently you see ufo's all the time, you must be one of those "lucky" people) tried to gather evidence (which is commendable) but the evidence you gathered is not worthy of the type of serious discussion you believe it merrits.

Sorry. Good on you for trying though. But give it a rest with your hotheaded "debunk this" crap, your embarrasing yourself trust me.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Im not saying to debunk. im saying give me the benifit of the doubt. If you seen your friends wife cheating and told him and he didnt belive u. although u seen her in action... are U dumb for mentioning it?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I'm in Wauconda, near Fox lake. Is it possible that I would be able to see this? I have a decent camera. If you tell me where and when I will try to get a shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by Mr Mask

here do the explaining now, please

I'm sorry if you think I am here to explain away your experience...that is not my intent. I simply stated what is the truth of the matter...the footage can not be discerned as anything (UFO or no) due to bad filming. No worries really...

Yknow, between us, I always thought personally that if someone saw something and failed to get proof of it (pics, film, witnesses) it doesn't matter at all. Not to that person anyways, cus they saw it.

Heck...If I saw a craft flying over my house and knew my camera was only 20 feet away, I probably wouldn't even begin the walk.

For me, the only proof I need is seeing it with my own eyes...I have no interest in proving anything to anyone else but myself. Heck, If I saw a UFO I dunno if I'd even share the experience with anyone but the closest of friends and family.

So please do not see my intent here as hostile. Its not what I am here for.

MM

PS- Thank you very much for documenting this as best as you could. I personally appreciate it.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Where did the piece of glass come from in the 3rd pic showing the UFO???

Looks suss..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well said and kindly appreciative of ur words. My only reason to proceed is to allow DISCLOUSER....

I have withess 3 sightings witthin 9 days of, the same red star like object and i been told reflection and satellite.

Do U think I spent 40 years of my life on earth thus far and not know what my eyes see?

For the record I have had other sightings in the past and one as clear as this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Oh thats the original sighthing and the Am pic i took for some fella here they are layer to show where the original pic was taken and to see where the suppose reflection my ATS buddy said it was. ( pic #3 and #4) layered

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

dont be so uptight.

I am just saying, we do not see what your seeing, and the material your giving us is amateur, to put it in a nice way, not jealous, not emotional, and practically dont care about you. I am just looking at your story and using my logic and experience and wisdom, and putting all together, to get my conclusion to the why. Its obvious thou, the occupants of the UFO, just wanted you to believe they were there and no one else.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join