It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Mexicans" Were Here "Long Before America Was Even An Idea"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yawn!,

Look. I have just systematically deconstructed your argument and shown that you have consistently contradicted yourself, shown that you ignore counter points and point of fact if it does not suit you, and also shown by using using your own words which has shown that it just making it up as you are going along, by later denying what your previously wrote. I haven;t checked whether you decided upon seeing this to go back and edit your posts. But in case you have or do, then it just confirms you as a fraudulent troll.

As regard to the history aspect. I am quite sure that any source can be provided to show both sides. but it is foolish to believe that Mexico were solely the antagonists in this story. and any point you gave given so far in this respect indeed just shows you to be as bias as you accuse me of being. although the extract you posted does not demonstrate the Mexican army to be the aggressor, but shown them to be overly confident, which is maybe a point you should take into consideration. plus given the name of the site. I would entire consider the source to be as bias in it's approach as you accuse me.

However, am I bias toward Mexico. well I probably am. But when faced with the high handed and pompous attitude demonstrated here in this thread, others and by yourself, it further reinforces my opinion of the general attitude of Americans towards Mexico. and so glad that I am here in the third world, no not surrounded by self involved neurotic narcissists 24/7. it's interesting to see the propaganda machine has done it's job well

As we are now vastly off topic here, should you wish to continue this discussion I invite you to continue via U2U. Otherwise we'll agree to disagree, and you can go on your way.

But know that where ever i find anyone unjustly casting dis-info about my adopted country here on ATS, as before, currently and again you will find me. So I am sure we will lock horns again.

edit on 24/9/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

The only thing you have deconstructed is your credibility.

Basically your technique when proven wrong is to make some half concession and then claim victory, and it is really tiring. Man up, and learn to admit when you are wrong.

For example.

it is foolish to believe that Mexico were solely the antagonists in this story.

What is more foolish is to pretend that they were not the aggressors in the Mexican American war, when they attacked first, even after I have provided historical evidence. No one tried to claim that Mexico was solely the antagonist. The point is that they are every bit as guilty.

Like all liberal elitists who practice your particular brand of bigotry, you portray your self as a defender of victims, to justify your bigotry, and when proven that those you defend are not as innocent as you claim, you still try to pretend that you are right. It still doesn't stop you from slamming the character of those you think are the oppressors.

I have not demonstrated any "high handed and pompous attitude" towards Mexico. All I have done is demonstrate just why the victim status many Mexicans want to wrap themselves in is pure BS, and pointed out your bigotry.

Mexicans did not live in the land of opportunity before America was conceived as Obama claims.

The land of opportunity did not exist until the people of the U.S. made it the land of opportunity.

EDIT TO ADD - Why is it so hard for so many people to give the people of the U.S. credit for the success of the U.S.? If you looked into the history of the U.S., you would find a long history of people standing up to the big corporations, and fighting for working standards and decent wages.

edit on 25-9-2010 by poet1b because: I felt I should add this last point.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As mentioned, if you want to take this to U2U then more than welcome.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join