It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine If The Second Coming Occured And God Was HAARP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Firstly please see this

Also check one of Proto's threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As proto mentions in that thread religion often gives people a sense of euphoria, kind like Opium.

Now with both of these things in mind, that excerpt from Proto's thread and the video you just watched....

Imagine something in the sky like a flying device, something similar to an unmanned drone but with a megaphone... let's call it jesus.

So Jesus is in the sky projecting maybe images and voices, also HAARP is doing something to create some state of euphoria in the vicinity where the voice can be heard.

People would call this the second coming, how many people would be fooled by this?

Even non-believers would be fooled because of the state of euphoria.

What do you guys think?
Is this possible?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think what you are refering to is Project Bluebeam. Do a search on that and see if it fits what you are thinking about. Bluebeam has pretty much been known for a long time. I don't think it would work on most people besides the fact that I don't see how they can make everyone see something different at the same time. Christians would see Jesus, Muslims would see Mohammed, I assume Jews would see Abraham or Moses, etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Of course they would believe it. Even people who are familiar with Project Blue Beam are being shunted into thinking the "aliens are demons" meme, thereby framing the debate as "aliens are good or bad" as opposed to "are aliens real?" Then when the good fake aliens fight the bad ones people will be hooked into the lie.

2012 is the fake end of the world. Obama is the fake Antichrist, getting thrown out of office on July 8, 2012 due to the "Obama was not born in the US" storyline (3.5 years rule to replicate Biblical statements about Antichrist's length of rule). Maybe he even gets "tossed" into the "stargate" Tevatron at Fermilabs in Chicago (replicating being thrown into the abyss).

Since VP Biden would be disqualified to replace Obama (all of his cabinet would be disqualified) Ron Paul, becomes President as he is next in line as Speaker of the House (I know, I have to give that statement a couple of months to come true). Ron Paul placates the segment of society that owns the guns while the US is thrown into a constitutional crisis and martial law. NWO comes a courtin' while the US is near civil war.

edit on 21-9-2010 by jcrash because: clarity

edit on 21-9-2010 by jcrash because: clarity

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
( Imagine If The Second Coming Occured And God Was HAARP! )

imagine if christ occured and haarp is the threat?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Interesting theories there JCrash. Did you come up with these all on your own? Could the Haedron collider be the 'stargate' you are referring to? 3.5 years of rule, hmmm... it does seem like they are setting the story up since they have already proven that he is unfit to be president because of his birth certificate. I could see also how kicking him out of office would potentially start a civil war, that coupled with the immigration issue that is intentionally getting out of hand to arouse hatred and fear. Have you seen that movie "Machete"? Watch that, and tell me they aren't setting it up for a civil war, just as you say.

Who is running this operation anyways?
Do humans really act like this?
Who is puppeteering the public?

Also, I have no doubt about this whole project bluebeam/Haarp thing designed to fool the masses into complete and utter chaos. They are looking for an excuse to declare martial law and sentence us all to detention camps or execution. Population control, they are so focused on numbers.

How can it be stopped?
People really need to WAKE UP!

edit on 21-9-2010 by leira7 because: comment about haarp

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I like that theory jcrash. Entertaining to ponder if nothing else.

It sure would be interesting to see how the dice would fall if Ron Paul really did become our "leader"

I would have cast a ballot last presidential election for Congressman Paul for president if I knew there was a shot in hell it would have helped.

But there was only one party on the ballot that year and it was for President Corporate interest, didn't matter whose face was on it. (that is a jab at the office of the pupidency not Barrack O the person)

edit on 21-9-2010 by up up and away because: had to make my post more brain dead

edit on 21-9-2010 by up up and away because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Interesting theories there JCrash. Did you come up with these all on your own?

Unfortunately, there is no major (or minor) website espousing my views. For a lengthier version of this theory, here's my ATS thread about it - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could the Haedron collider be the 'stargate' you are referring to?

The Tevatron is the 2nd largest particle accelerator around. Since it is located on the outskirts of Chicago, it seems to fit with Obama as Antichrist meme as the location for the sudden invasion like appearance of the "demonic aliens" (ever read the Watchmen comic book (not the movie)? Ozymandias is the illuminati antichrist, Dr. Manhattan is Maitreya/ Christ, Nite-owl is a mason.) The LHC in Switzerland will be the site of the accessing of the Heaven extradimension and "god particle"/ maitreya christ.

How can it be stopped?

In my opinion, it can't. Make your peace with God.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
99% of the planet would be fooled by this ... lets be realistic, most people are followers, they dont use their brain, they cant even be considered as people, they are zombies

top topics

join