It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$20 Bill 9/11 Coincidence :S is this real also on $5,$50,$100

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
google hidden pic on dollars and see what i am on about is this for real or fake i dont know as i dont have any US dollars to try it out on.

www.allbrevard.net...

if its real its very strange indeed i await confimation from someone who has $$$$ to try it out on.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The Pentagon is on the twenty dollar bill and the towers too as you stated. Below is the link for this and the 50, 100 too.

Link here

edit on 9/21/2010 by mikelee because: Link added

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I honestly think it is just a coincidence because how many people would sit around folding money and say to themselves, "hey that looks like the WTC or Penttagon on fire, lets go fly a plane into them". I see no reason to promote it as an NWO conspiracy or otherwise. Just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I find people who find this stuff really needing a different hobby. Origami is one thing, this brings it to a new level.

I always liked this one.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What is this?

Mad Magazine?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Gives another whole meaning to spreading the butter uh?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
I honestly think it is just a coincidence because how many people would sit around folding money and say to themselves, "hey that looks like the WTC or Penttagon on fire, lets go fly a plane into them".

i thinked you missed the point on the sequence of things, the speculated theorie is that they put the images on the bills AFTER deciding to do it, not before.

this isn't completly unreasonable, after all if it's true then they have clearly effectivly succeded in giving us a subliminal middle finger,

it works because it's to difficult to believe, so who could believe it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

No they didn't. I have some currency in my safe I have had for at least 20 years...GUESS WHAT? Its on those too.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blobby

I authored a thread about this same subject back in October of 2007
www.abovetopsecret.com...

using currency that was printed in 2000 or before and fold the bills like a paper airplane we can see that:
$5 bill resembles 2 towers with symbolic aircraft coming from both directions.
$10 bill resembles 2 towers with smoke rising from the right tower.
$20 bill resembles 2 towers with smoke rising from both towers, and from a lower level on the left hand tower.
$100 bill resembles Towers have collapsed and smoke is smoldering from the pile or rubble.

$5 dollar bill

$10 dollar bill

$20 dollar bill

$100 dollar bill

i58.photobucket.com..." border=0>

Sequence of events on 9-11 and correlating pictures of money and events:

hope this helps,
et

edit on 22-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix some links, removed some that did not work

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The US dollar bill exists since 1862, wikipedia states they changed some stuff in the design and the security of the bills in 1996 and from then on did regular changes.

The last of the twin towers was finished in 1973.

So the question is what did they change and is it significant to the folding sceme of the OP?
If not then the whole thing is pointless, if they did then hey u might have some point

Greets Impetus

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
yaah it was placed there as a hidden message. actually creepy. but thats what illuminated ones do hide and find haha

-jplaysguitar

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

I honestly think it is just a coincidence because how many people would sit around folding money and say to themselves, "hey that looks like the WTC or Penttagon on fire, lets go fly a plane into them".

i thinked you missed the point on the sequence of things, the speculated theorie is that they put the images on the bills AFTER deciding to do it, not before.

this isn't completly unreasonable, after all if it's true then they have clearly effectivly succeded in giving us a subliminal middle finger,

it works because it's to difficult to believe, so who could believe it.

Actually, the subliminal middle finger(s) were redesigned way prior to 2001, according to information I found on the subject, the redesigns started in 1994. (Which would implicate the Clinton administration in shenanigans, as well as Bush administration, in my view.) Due to the time it takes to complete the designs and plates for printing, this could not have been a spur of the moment thing, but had to have been A PLAN.

Quotes are from here.

1994: Currency Redesign

The Secretary of the Treasury announced that U.S. currency would be redesigned to incorporate a new series of counterfeit deterrents. The newly designed $100 was introduced in 1996, the $50 in 1997, and the $20 in 1998. The new $50 was the first to incorporate a low-vision feature, a large dark numeral on a light background on the lower right corner of the back, to help people with low vision identify the denomination.

2000: Redesign of $5 and $10 bills

The U.S. Treasury introduced redesigned $5 and $10 bills to make counterfeiting more difficult. The new notes feature oversized pictures of Abraham Lincoln and Alexander Hamilton that are slightly off-center. Other anti-counterfeiting measures include watermarks that can be seen under a light, security threads that glow when exposed to ultraviolet light and tiny printing that’s visible with the help of a magnifying glass. The $100, $50 and the $20 bill underwent similar makeovers in 1996, 1997 and 1998, respectively.

Here is a link to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing which shows the denominations and their appearances along with date of issue or redesign.

For all those of you saying what an amazing COINCIDENCE, please think about this a little!

I could maybe accept ONE coincidental instance, (even then it would still seem extremely suspicious) but ALL FIVE DENOMINATIONS from $5 to $100 showing some aspect of the 9/11 events?

No way!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As weird ad it is, I believe its a coincidence. Honestly the towers on the twenty or any other bill are too close together. I also don't think that the Government wouldn't give us clues to future events on our money. I have a hard time believing that the government wastes time on some bullcrap like that.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueLightRain
I have a hard time believing that the government wastes time on some bullcrap like that.

exactly my point, you have such a hard time believing it that you cant believe it, even if its true, exactly how they get away with it, preying on your doubt.

No they didn't. I have some currency in my safe I have had for at least 20 years...GUESS WHAT? Its on those too.

and your point again is that they couldnt have put it on the bills before it occured?

and again my point is that they absolutely could have if they'd been planning it,

and so your point is that they couldnt have been planning it for a whole 20 years?

and i make the point that there are many indicators other then this currency imaging, that indicates they have actualy been planing it for many decades. almost 100 years. by 'it' i mean destroying the twin towers.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I got several 1928 twenty dollar bills. So if I listen to you they already were planning 911 in 1928 uh?

You 911 theory folks need to do way more research cause what you are saying, makes no sense in fact nor theory.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Okay , I was bored , so I wound up in this thread .

You claim they have been planning to destroy the twin towers for 100 years .

So , 100 years ago , "they" were planning to destroy buildings that weren't even envisioned until the early 1960's ?

Boy , some of you guys ...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is sooooo old. A few years i think. Move with the time man!!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I got several 1928 twenty dollar bills. So if I listen to you they already were planning 911 in 1928 uh?

You 911 theory folks need to do way more research cause what you are saying, makes no sense in fact nor theory.

I have a statement and some questions for you.

First off, I don't think anyone has said anything about the $1.00 bill showing this symbolism.

Since no one has stated finding anything (other than the REGULAR symbolism) on the $1.00 bill, which is scary enough, I don't think this particular plan (9/11 symbolism) has any connection to your 1928 $1.00 bill.

Or maybe you missed that we were talking about 1990's redesigned $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills in your hurry to be skeptical and dismissive.

Have you tried folding your 1928 ($1.00) bills which no one has mentioned as containing any symbolism relating to 911 and if nothing shows up, it's because no one said it did, so your statement must be a diversion to change the subject.

Have you tried folding any of the $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 1990's redesigned NEWER bills?

NO?

Then, "You 911 theory skeptic folks need to do way more research cause what you are saying, makes no sense in fact nor theory."

edit on 24-9-2010 by sezsue because: clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

edit on 24-9-2010 by sezsue because: Edited because I was WRONG! (Boy I hate to admit that!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
alot of times i believe things like this are simply a co-incidence. people see what they want to see and can often make it so they can. im sure you could fold them many ways to make it eventually look like some other disasters in history. but just cause thats what i think doesnt mean its true in this case. the only way i would think it was true is in hindsight whenever they made the bill and possibly had this whole plan in mind at the time. IDK

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join