It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help With Slideshow making software + vids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
EDIT TO ADD - Um, I thought I posted this on BTS? EEEK! Where am I! HELP MODS!

Hi Hi -
Question...
Does anyone out there use Wondershare Slideshow Builder?

I used it to make my very first ever YouTube vid. (Obviously a trial version).

My question is this.
I think I'm going to 'outgrow' this software very very quickly.
Watch and see...

Anyone have any suggestions to another video/slideshow maker - more sophisticated, etc, but with the same basic points to it as Wondershare?

Oh, and please don't suggest anything Windows. (Windows Moviemaker, etc). I LOATH Windows.

THANKS TONS!

peace

edit on 21-9-2010 by silo13 because: oops maybe?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If you think that your going to develop more of an interest in making youtube movies then in my opinion you might as well start using to use some proper film editing software that can grow as much as you can push it

This package from apple looks good, although it's not free it seems pretty cheap for what you get and includes audio editing software too, something you will need of yo start to make more challenging films

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks so much for your input.

I should have stated (and I will edit) I do not have a Mac - what I meant was, I was not looking for suggestions about using Windows Movie Maker.

If I had the cash, you can bet I'd go Mac just for that 'package'...but alas...

Thanks again so much much for your time.

peace

EDIT TO ADD - Ok, so, the edit button is there but I can't use it. - oh well...

edit on 21-9-2010 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Theres quite a few online video editors that you can use here
that page also suggests a couple you can download for free.

If you don't mind buying something then I use this which allows you to make some pretty professional looking films. I can u2u you a link to one I made with it on youtube, It's a little bit adult in nature though so I can't really post it here (No nudity or anything just someone talking about corsets)

If your really going to take it seriously then there are only one or two big names in video editing software. Final Cut for Macs and Adobe Premier and Avid for the PC, the problem is that Editing software at this level is mega expensive around $1000 and you need a very good PC / Graphics card setup to run it with multiple fast hard drives.

new topics

top topics

join