It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I still here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't even know why I am still here on ATS. It is full of trolls and flame wars, which accomplish nothing but mask what the real truth is. Everything is always relative, nothing is actually truth, because truth itself is relative.

The only thing that I get from this site now is migraines from people that are quick to throw up a link and an accusation and pass it off as credible evidence. There are also hundreds of people that don't know the difference between opinion and fact, and how dare you ever point that out.

As I speak I am suffering from a migraine, which happens every time I see ALL CAPS TITLES and excessive exclamation marks. People only listen to those that support their opinion and assume it is fact.

Truth =/= Fact
Fact =/= Truth

Truth is relative. Fact is not. Do not confuse the two, they are separate issues that seem to have been merged at some point.

Sorry, guys, for the rant. I needed to do this quick little bit to solve my my bottling contempt for stupidity and utter hatred for anything and everything that dares oppose you.

I feel a little better now, but I know I wont leave ATS.

Oh, I also would like to know one thing. Who the hell are the Conspiracy Chicks and why are they all up in my world?

edit on 20-9-2010 by Bushido Kanji because: (no reason given)

join