It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's to....making it through!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello ATS

As part of me is reluctant to make this thread, a part of me says others need it.

So much fear is throughout the world, searching on you tube today I just kept crossing judgment day dates and end of days prophecies. People saying they talk to Jesus, people saying they have been sent dreams, people saying there are reptilians and draconian races of e.t. being that are in control, people saying that a shift will come, every where one looks, someone looks for death to come and the world to be fixed.

I dont have a truth for you....all I have is hope that all is well. I have faith in the design of this emanation that we are of, I have faith that many years are to come with alot of hard work still left for those on this sphere.

If your tired of working, if your wanting someone else to fix the troubles we caused, if you await a savior to damn those that 'know not' yet, if you await a rapture of the 'good' while the others get left behind, this is not a thread for you.

This is for....those, aside from believe and not believing...that will make it through.

This is for those to hold hope in Earth and hold hope in humanity, as frail as they both may seem at times. This is for those that want to cheer with the passing of every predicted date that is out there....to come and cheer and share your joys. This is not a thread to say to all the predictors...."I told you so", its simply a place for those that make it through it all...to come and cheer together.

Be willing to step out on the right foot together, be willing to work hard while still here on this sphere and be thankful that we have another day to make the best of it all.

I dont plan on going anywhere...and I am not following no ships or images in the sky of any sort. For what ever reason, this is what goes on in MY dreams...this is what leads me through these days...preparation to stay, aside of what ever comes at me. As I discern all possibilities of things that could be created or occur, Im led to stay sure footed in my path of 'making it through'. If you share this dream...Ide like to meet you and say 'hi'.

I do personally believe in after life, I believe that after death there is always a chance to ascend in the path of self, a chance to find rest if need be....but what ever is guiding my discernment, shows me to not follow another person or thing, while Im still in this body of flesh. Maybe Im the one being misled...and all the others that have different stories contain some sort of truth....I dont claim my path as a truth. You dont have to be a believer of a after life either to chime in here and say "Here's to making it through"!

Im here to stay until death comes to my door thee self. If that happens through shifts and flips, so be it....but I dont await it. Let it take me as Im enjoying life, loving my kids, trying to be all that I can be.

Here we are on the verge of the 2010 Autumn Equinox for the Northern Hemisphere....the first date that sticks in my mind from this is the warned of May 21, 2011. Its a warning of a rapture. I hope to come here and say....

Here's to making it through!

Then the famous November 11, 2011 (11-11-11)....I hope to come here again and say....

Here's to making it through!

Then of course, the great ascension day for the 2012ers...(12-21-12)

Im going to be here after that one too and screaming....

HERE'S TO MAKING IT THROUGH

I really feel that Earth is just starting to come out of its womb, its most precious moments are to come, and we are a part of those! There is alot of accepting amongst us to come, there is alot of changing our ways to go...but that is OK! Good things dont come easy, there are reasons its hard to move mountains!

What is in our past, offers us things to learn from. Embrace it, forgive it, learn from it. If we look at our past on a larger scale...we have been like kids, learning from trials and errors. I believe that our maturity is yet to come, and puberty is a pain as always! Im all for maturing with the guidance of mother earth and the home and life she gives us all while we are here.

Im of the ones that fights to not leave...while many await their ticket.

What say you? Are you going to make it through? I want to hear from all of those that are in no hurry to jump ship! A simple
will do.

My best always,
LV

(feel free to add any other dates that we can cheer about of its passing)

edit on 20-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was here in the beginning, and I'll be here at the end.

See you on the other side my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

This is just what is needed LV. Thank you. I can feel the love, humanity and optimism pouring out from your message. I still don't know how to add pics but I'm sending a thumbs up - Here's to making it through!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for adding IAMIAM

I hope to bring hope, that is all (well ok, I want a little cheering now and then)

I feel like being thankful to be human right now is a odd ball place to be

Reading your little thread in your signature right now..very nice!

Let me try out your sign off...

With Love,
Your Sister (had to change a word)

edit on 20-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: Edit to edit (duh)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses

This is just what is needed LV. Thank you. I can feel the love, humanity and optimism pouring out from your message. I still don't know how to add pics but I'm sending a thumbs up - Here's to making it through!

Hello 5Senses! So nice to cross this path with you!

Your avatar will do instead of a thumbs up...great image of hope and peace

Thanks for adding...and your so welcome, I hope others find it of need and use.

LV

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm not a poet, but I am digging your story.

To hope, to love, and to all the good things they will cause.

Much love.

~ another brother

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I'm not a poet, but I am digging your story.

To hope, to love, and to all the good things they will cause.

Much love.

~ another brother

Hello SinterKlaas
Great crossing paths with you again, its been a while.

Glad you are digging it....wasnt trying to be poetic but a bit of rhyming seems to of slipped in the story, nicely I hope.

So here is to putting the boots on, strapping up the laces, and digging the heals deep.

My best!
LV

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet y'all in the next one, and don't be late.
Peace and Love to all.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm really glad to see another message of love, hope, and faith in people and our ability to rise up and overcome that which ails us. A few months back SkepticOverlord posted a similar message as an all-points-bulletin to all ATS members. It's good to pause for a moment and consider how preposterous it is to believe that life and existence is all a nasty joke for some "alien" or "god" to just wipe away in the blink of an eye.

As Howard Beale said in Network:

"We know our air is unfit to breathe, and our food is unfit to eat. We sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had 15 homicides, and 63 violent crimes as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad... worse than bad, they're crazy. Everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller; and all we say is: please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster, and my TVs, and my steel-melted radios and I won't say anything; just leave us alone.

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad. I don't want you to protest, I don't want you to riot, I don't want you to write to your Congressman, I wouldn't even know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression, and the inflation, and the Russians, and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say: I'm a human being, God damn it, and my life has value!"

Keep spreading messages of hope and optimism, the world needs it right now.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A little too much joy, love and faith for me, but... ah what the heck, you pulled my heartstrings. Earth may be a toilet, but it's OUR toilet, so here's to it!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The doomsday predictors have a plan for what there gonna do dog. I have the arrangements already made. If some shiznt go down i'm gone and chill son on a nice little piece where no one will ever find me.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I agree LeoVirgo,
The Earth could be nothing more than
a fertilized ovum, and we have yet to grow fingers let-alone be born.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi starseed33!
Either here or there...here's to it!

Thanks for the

Hi Wandering Scribe!
Thanks for the encouragement of the message and adding a great quote to the thread!

Hi LoveMaster9000!
Im glad I got through to a tough heart! Even if it was just a tad
Thanks for adding!

getinout....Hi!
Thanks for adding...Im sure we all have our own thoughts on what is going on or wonderment's. I traveled the road of many paths of things of Spirit...and ever path prepared me to stay. Is this a deeper knowing that nothing of the predictions will happen....is this my love for Earth and all of the other souls that I see as a part of me as of me in Spirit and this blinds me from truth because I choose to stay with them? I dont know. Even my mother had a NDE and told me to build another ARK. Ive had to discern alot of things the past 3 years....I have no plans to build a ARK in order to make it through...but I have to wonder about what she said now and then. I think there could be something going on that will try to trick people....something that will 'look' supernatural (be it religious or extraterrestrial IDK).

I think its good to learn the land make up around you for many reasons, know where the caves are, know where the valleys and hollows are, know good mountain spots. Know how to get your direction from the sky, know the general survival tools for hunting, fishing, planting, storing foods, sewing, ect....I really wish there was a high school class that required kids to learn the basics of what got humans to where they are now. I really hope this doesnt promote any fear....for as strange as my path has been, I am not really storing up on anything besides jugged water and seeds. I really have no fear of what comes, for in Spirit I feel safe with life or death. But I really really feel that these predicted dates will pass with NOTHING. Its good though, to not so much be prepared for predictions....its good to be aware and prepared that Earth changes and sometimes throws us curve balls (and history most likely is going to repeat itself at some point).

Hi Davidgrouchy! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Thanks for the encouragement of the idea that 'we can not know for sure' on a larger time scale that we, as a part of Earth, are like Cells still in their multiplication phases of a embryo. I really think that there are thousands and thousands of years to come for Earth and her young.

to all!
LV

edit on 21-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: edit to edt

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well all i really have to say is. If nothing happens im still better off in life learning the skills that i have because of knowing or guessing what might happen in the future. But if nothing happens thatd be awesome cause if its the same to everybody else i got plan for my life and at 19 im looking forward to carrying those plans out and making some waves in the current system of the world.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getinout?

And that is as real as we can be.

I remember going through some pretty deep studying about 3 years ago. I was talking with a pretty well known self acclaimed 'guru' of sorts and was talking about how I was thinking about going back to school at age 32. His advice to be was to not worry about school, more or less, dont worry about my future here, just count on this big 'change' for 2012.

Thankfully, I listened to my own heart instead of following another because school has kept me busy in a very healthy way. I just finished my associate for 'psych/social' and just started for my bachelors. Would love to just have a simple job working with Hospice or Gov. aid or something for families that need help in some way. If something happens to derail that, then so be it, but Im going to be the best I can be aside from the predictions and prophecies of this world.

Keep on carrying on....keep moving forward.

My best!
LV

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Looks like we already have gone beyond the predicting after 2012....This is a copy and paste from an ATSer....

You have until 2015 10 11, we estimate by end of next year the first phases of the major destruction will begin. Quorum Adonai Christ bless

So again....tightening the boot straps....hope to say 'cheers' and here's to, making it through.

My best!
LV

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just felt this was a good time to bump this thread...remind people that 'we are pulling for life'.

After many roads of me wondering what label fits my beliefs..even though I dont need a label...I have discovered that at the core of my belief.....I believe in, humanity.

Many fearful threads have been posted in the last few weeks.

Many worried about the lunar eclipse on the winter solstice...so this is a belated bump and cheer to 'making it through'.....for now.

I think the Universe reminds us in gentle ways, to progress in body, mind, and soul. The Universe is always transofrming, therefor life is always transforming, adapting, and coping.

Lets stand together...and cheer and hold hope...of not letting what we dont know rule us. Live each day to the best.

Come what may....but for now here is to making it through!

We have just had our first 'new moon', the first sighting of the thin silver crescent in the sky since the lunar eclipse, winter solstice. Step out into the world on a 'new foot'. Step out early evening, look to the west north west....you may catch this beautiful sight before it sets in the horizon. It will help you, be in sync, with the world around you and that you are of.

LV

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well Ive kinda taken a leave from ATS over this last year or so but thought it was a great moment to revive this ol thread of mine.

Lets all come here and cheer eachother good fortune and health with the upcoming end of 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one say YES bring on 2013!!!

Can I get a whooooop whooooop?

2012 has been a year Ill never forget. It has been a year of great personal lessons for me and for many people around me.

All I am saying, no matter what anyone believes....we should be able to come here after 2012 and come together and tell eachother 'cheers' to another year down and another one yet to become. No matter what peoples past posts were about 2012, we should all be able to put ideas and beliefs aside and say YES, we made it through!!!!!!!!

**Big Hugs** to all of the people that make ATS what it is
LV

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

i was on the train the other day going to work and this dude was talking bout god an satan. felt like that movie children of men......im so over the "end of the world"

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Im ready for it to be over too....

Not as in the 'end' over...but just ready to move on from it so mankind can start to focus on the present time here more so then what the future holds, hopefully.

I think that it can be dangerous somewhat to mankind to have ideas that there is a 'end' to come...because it takes our focus out of today, the now, the only thing we really know for sure we have.

I also am not a supporter/fan of a outside intervention coming from any source...I am a believer in all things have reason and a place and the world being what it is right now is needed and there is reason.

More then anything, 2012 has shown us how many people want to leave earth for a better place, I hope those that are expecting a ride out of here dont become too depressed to go on with life. I really worry about those that are expecting something major to happen to either change the world or what have you...wont have the coping skills needed to go on. I offer anyone that is left with a disappointment at the end of this month a listening ear and offer encouragement that its ok we go on from this year and still make the best of this life we can. I feel there is going to be alot of depressed people at the start of 2013. So this can also be a place for anyone to come to express feelings and other ATSers like myself will try to lift spirits back up for anyone that experiences depressive feelings about this time in our lives right now.

new topics

top topics

join