It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana GOP policy: Make homosexuality illegal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

So seeing two men have sex is not disgusting to you?

HomoSEXUAL is what we are talking about.

I am not surprised that a perverted homosexual male is in your martial arts class. A majority of male homosexuals join those classes mainly to get their hands on other males.

Just like male homosexuals join wresting teams and football teams so they can wrestle with other males. I have met a homosexual that admitted it. He admitted he was a perverted sicko.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If that's what the people want, I see no problem with it. I'd like to see them outlaw adultery and maybe divorce as well. The country prospered with laws like these on the books in the past.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

You posted A source, and then wrapped it in a post that violated the Manners & Decorum section of the T & C...

You have NOT posted 'sources', ie plural...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed
reply to post by Miraj

So seeing two men have sex is not disgusting to you?

Peeping Toms disgust me. Why are you watching gay men have sex? Why are you watching anyone have sex? This is a weird thread. Two homophobes have strong aint-gay opinions formed by spending lots of time in lots of rooms with lots of straight men? and another watches gay couples get it on? Speaking of mental illness...

link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

So you want the government to be MORE involved with our daily lives? And what you suggest sounds alot like Sharia Law... So you are siding with Bin Laden and company???

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Most straight males just don't like gays.

I would have to disagree with that. My buddy said it perfectly: The more gay guys there are out there, the more straight women are left for me. lol

$.02

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thov420

Yup....straight male here with a gay roommate. I hang out with more single ladies with him than I do with ANY of my straight guy friends. Just sayin....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Adultery is against the law on places in the US and it is protested when enforced. Divorce laws only helped abusive husbands hold on to their wives. Neither of those, along with what gender your consenting adult partner is should be the government's business in the Free U S of A. There are plenty of countries that want to legislate morality and it seems time that people such as yourself look into it. We do not need more morality laws in the US.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

So you want the government to be MORE involved with our daily lives? And what you suggest sounds alot like Sharia Law... So you are siding with Bin Laden and company???

Nope not into stoning or subjugation of women. I'd like to see some more barriers put in place for various social sins. Society would prosper if such behavior were made shameful again, instead of parading it around like your some national hero, if you can't control your privates.

So I'm thinking more like fines and community service of some sort. Kind of like what they do to Johns caught using the services of a prostitute. A little public shame could go a long way, though of course some people have no consciences whatsoever. Let's face it though, the so called sexual revolution of the 60's and 70s has been an utter disaster. In many urban areas you have the majority of children being raised by single mothers. That's a recipe for poverty and gangs. So it's more of a practical issue than anything else.

I know God will judge such things, but thats according to his own timing.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You seem to have missed the point in US History class that this is a SECULAR NATION founded on SECULAR PRINCIPLES and INDIVIDUAL FREEDOMS... The Government DOES NOT belong in your bedroom in ANY case, unless a minor is involved! And the First Amendment not only guarantees the freedom OF religion, but it also guarantees the freedom FROM religion, so it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to try to enforce your or anyone elses religious beliefs on others, PERIOD!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The source had multiple sources within it, including studies by universities. Your lack of reading is proof that you are willingly ignorant to facts which go against your disgusting ways which are a disgrace to humanity.

I am done with this topic. Homosexuals will never come to reality and see their disgusting ways are mental issues, and will deny till they die. They will just gang up and pat each others backs for being disgusting together.

edit on 21-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I am done with this topic. Homosexuals will never come to reality and see their disgusting ways are mental issues, and will deny till they die.

Alright...good riddance. Don't let the doorman slap your ass on the way out!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
Peeping Toms disgust me. Why are you watching gay men have sex?

I never said I was watching gay men have sex. Your perverted disgusting mind jumped to conclusions and can't comprehend that I asked a simple question which doesn't involve me seeing anything.

However, I am not an idiot. The word "homoSEXUAL" is very telling... SEXUAL....SEXUAL.... Two people of the same sex having sex is a disgusting thought.

This is a weird thread. Two homophobes have strong aint-gay opinions formed by spending lots of time in lots of rooms with lots of straight men?

Yeah being in a room full of straight men is just that... a room full of straight men. For you to jump to conclusions and have homosexual thoughts just because there is a "room full of straight men" is a sign that you just may be a perverted sicko.

and another watches gay couples get it on?

Now you are accusing me of something that I don't do... You are a lying pervert now.

Speaking of mental illness...

Yeah what you did was caused by your mental illness.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I was done with you three posts ago! Glad you caught up! You've been off-topic for two pages now!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

edit on 9-21-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join