It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of why sports are so important ( it has to do with sex)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Not sure what the topic starter would make of horse racing... something to do with beastiality?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Or come to think of it, even though it's not a sport, cockfighting!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Since you did not give me a dragon pic to use.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f37fe779bd5.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ee67d6b3791.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b62c49ddd9ea.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf0560ece328.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
Gee, I always thought sports was about competition.

If I have no interest in sports, what does that mean?

I'd say that means that you're mind isn't focused on sex. But hey, I could be wrong...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You still didn't respond to my post. You just picked parts of it to respond to. I wish you would entertain my entire concept rather than only respond to certain parts of it. I do believe there is a large conspiracy within the media with the goal of propagating sexual perversions. However I think that your metaphorical analysis is quite a stretch.

I suppose the idea that you "score", "make a goal" or "home run" would seem sexual to you? However the sexualizing of sports terms came after the sports were created. "First base", "second base", "third base" and "home run" or "scoring" came after the creation of baseball. These terms were sexualized, as all things are, by the male teenagers. The terms were not created before baseball and then incorporated into the sport. This is an example of taking something that already exists and later applying sexual innuendos to it.

This is why I think your theory is flawed. You can't see the difference between taking something that already exists and applying innuendoes to it (which is perfectly normal), and a program created specifically for the purpose of subliminally promoting sexual perversion.

If I wanted to make a sexual innuendo about football it is much easier than you think: a bunch of sweaty men wearing skin tight pants and a jock strap dogpiling each other and the one holding the ball on the bottom of the pile wins; followed by a trip to the locker room where they all take steamy showers while exposing themselves to each other. All that is true, but is related in such a way that it sounds sexual. That is all the OP is doing in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Since you did not give me a dragon pic to use.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f37fe779bd5.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ee67d6b3791.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b62c49ddd9ea.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf0560ece328.gif[/atsimg]

oh

my

god...

THAT is amazing

Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
You still didn't respond to my post. You just picked parts of it to respond to. I wish you would entertain my entire concept rather than only respond to certain parts of it. I do believe there is a large conspiracy within the media with the goal of propagating sexual perversions. However I think that your metaphorical analysis is quite a stretch.

I suppose the idea that you "score", "make a goal" or "home run" would seem sexual to you? However the sexualizing of sports terms came after the sports were created. "First base", "second base", "third base" and "home run" or "scoring" came after the creation of baseball. These terms were sexualized, as all things are, by the male teenagers. The terms were not created before baseball and then incorporated into the sport. This is an example of taking something that already exists and later applying sexual innuendos to it.

This is why I think your theory is flawed. You can't see the difference between taking something that already exists and applying innuendoes to it (which is perfectly normal), and a program created specifically for the purpose of subliminally promoting sexual perversion.

If I wanted to make a sexual innuendo about football it is much easier than you think: a bunch of sweaty men wearing skin tight pants and a jock strap dogpiling each other and the one holding the ball on the bottom of the pile wins; followed by a trip to the locker room where they all take steamy showers while exposing themselves to each other. All that is true, but is related in such a way that it sounds sexual. That is all the OP is doing in my opinion.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. And I'm Coolhand Luke.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EGO84
Not sure what the topic starter would make of horse racing... something to do with beastiality?

Well, it's a spectator sport, isn't it? So I would say "no" on the bestiality part. Though I could equate it to ancient orgies or bonobo group sex, in that involves a bunch of animals and that there are many spectators.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Cherry picked? I went to dictionary.con! That's the first hit if you search for dictionary! You're using the the wrong definition bud. You 'cherry picked' the definition that went along with this dumb OP you've made. It's not a conspiracy theory, just a theory and a dumb one at that. For those of you on ATS who believe this crap, I'll pray.

I swear posts like these are annoying. In my opinion, they make ATS look like some crazy crackpot conspiracy site...oh wait. I wish there was a better system of sorting through the riffraff. Seems like idiots just flag other idiots stuff making the good threads hard to find.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

So what do you want then? Yes, this is a site where crackpots come in order to seem normal or where normal people come to behave like crackpots. I must admit I possess a certain fondness for it all. If you already know that, why complain? As for my initial disposition, I don't even know yet.

If you want an eduction, stick with peer-reviewed material but this arena is guided anarchy.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Cherry picked? I went to dictionary.con! That's the first hit if you search for dictionary! You're using the the wrong definition bud. You 'cherry picked' the definition that went along with this dumb OP you've made. It's not a conspiracy theory, just a theory and a dumb one at that. For those of you on ATS who believe this crap, I'll pray.

I swear posts like these are annoying. In my opinion, they make ATS look like some crazy crackpot conspiracy site...oh wait. I wish there was a better system of sorting through the riffraff. Seems like idiots just flag other idiots stuff making the good threads hard to find.

So you went to one site and found the first definition. My god, you are blatantly ignorant.
Big tough words you have from a person who's never written a single thread.
Have some balls and create something yourself instead of doing nothing but criticizing somebody else's stuff. You don't like the thread, I get it. You've mentioned it a half dozen times. Who looks like the idiot now? You can't even see how you make yourself look, but many others can.

Yes, you cherry picked a definition. And I found one that made you look like an idiot and all you can do is keep going on looking like an idiot . That's all you will ever do in this world, I can tell from how you think and write.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Also, where are all the amazing conspiracy theories you have come up with yourself? Oh wait, they don't exist.

Real strength you have there . Your name suits you. You are a real throwback to our primitive ancestors .

You sound mad. Being this upset about relating sex to sports tells me you are an anal retentive person. Since you don't like the thread; the solution is easy, just go the hell away.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I rather have nothing than a pile of crap.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I rather have nothing than a pile of crap.

Thanks. For making me laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join