It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be possible that the major governments of the world already have personnel travelling the c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Mind you, this post is based purely on speculation, so excuse me for my possible ignorance

As many of us here know, our government, especially the US government likes to hide things from the public...things that could possibly save humanity from our ever present downfall.

I personally LOVE sci-fi, and deep in my heart, i want sci-fi to become sci-FACT. I believe in ET, and no one can tell me any different, i personally believe that half of the UFO sightings to date are a bunch of BS stories that were made up to get attention, because if ET have been visiting Earth, they would no doubt be able to cloak themselves in some manner to stay hidden. I like many believe the government of the USA, and governments such as China, United Kingdom, and Russia have had some, or still have contact with extraterrestrials, and also have received alien technologies, such as the ability to bypass the universal speed limit of 186k miles per second (the speed of light).

With all of the things our governments hide from us, whos to say they arent already exploring the cosmos, or on alien worlds? What kind of technology do they have in possesion that they are keeping us blind from?

Feel free to post your speculations, ideas, or knowledge on this.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Think about if you ran the world, and you knew the due date of this world, or the expirery date as you will.

Would you really go around telling everyone? or hold that ace, keep that crazy 8, and build a world around, make a ladder when there is a wall, create the beast, let the triangle do what it was ment to do.

You gotta realise like i realised a LONG time ago, if i ran the world, i would NEVER tell you what was going on.

FOR ME TO KNOW, AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT
kk? stay outa my bees wax.

and what you should get from this, is of course i believe they're exploring the cosmos

because i would be
thats what you dooo! in spore when there is no more land! you go to space babe

edit on 19-9-2010 by WanderingThe3rd because: mistake

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Think about if you ran the world, and you knew the due date of this world, or the expirery date as you will.

Would you really go around telling everyone? or hold that ace, keep that crazy 8, and build a world around, make a ladder when there is a wall, create the beast, let the triangle do what it was ment to do.

You gotta realise like i realised a LONG time ago, if i ran the world, i would NEVER tell you what was going on.

To be honest, yes, if i ruled the world, id tell everyone what was going on. I dont like this feeling of helplessness when i look at the stars and wonder whats going on up there.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

To be honest, yes, if i ruled the world, id tell everyone what was going on. I dont like this feeling of helplessness when i look at the stars and wonder whats going on up there.

yeah but if you tell everyone whats going on... when it evolves the end of the wolrd, aliens, spaceships, stargates, and other dimensions, you kinda keep that on a DL, because i'm pretty sure their application list is very short, and if everyone knows whats really going on, everyone wants a piece of the pie.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

it goes without saying most people would rule out faster than speed of light space travel
i on the other hand think that we are limited by our mis understanding of physics
i also subscribe to the beleif we have back engineer craft capable of many times the speed of light
the thought that we are limited to the fastest thing we can see becomes almost humouris
when the mistakes are componded with observational physics and theoritical physics we are left with dogma
ie no theory can be accepted if it challenges the current theory unless suscribed to by the majority

if light travels at one speed but photons travel at another what is the real light speed?

xploder

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, you have to look at stuff like the Gary McKinnon case, where he hacked into the Pentagon and saw a document entitled "Extraterrestrial Officers List"..........
Kinda makes you go hmmm................

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
and there is only so much pie.

i have a new theory about this human race.

that it is infact a human race, your sperm go threw the same compition we're going threw and only some of us are going to make it.

"And then he created space between the waters of heaven and the waters of earth, he called this space sky"

gotta get to space babe
and you can't just get to space... you've got to create this beast, to slowly get you there, we dont just start in this technilogical age, we have to make it here, threw slavery, work, and determination, and it all starts with a couple people with the same idea.

edit on 19-9-2010 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

gotta get to space babe
and you can't just get to space... you've got to create this beast, to slowly get you there, we dont just start in this technilogical age, we have to make it here, threw slavery, work, and determination, and it all starts with a couple people with the same idea.

Someone else told me this, and I don't want to believe it. I think that if the Earth really did have an expiration date, people should know. Now, Granted, maybe not these idiots we have on Earth now, but I believe an ancient society like Atlantis could have handled it. People would have worked together in groups. One group possibly like SETI attempting to find intelligent life with interstellar travel capabilities, Another group of Astronomers that surveyed the sky for space craft or Earth like planets, A group of engineers and astrophysicists, and I would also have a group of Shamen/interdimensional travelers who could use their special abilities to possibly make contact with beings on the same Astral Plane as humans.

Two heads are better than one, and people would be more willing to help if they knew why they were smoldering metal and laying bricks. I am of the belief that humans want something to live for, and no BS substitution like "The American Dream" is really good enough at the end of the day. People like teamwork when everyone is on board.

The System today seems to reflect this sort of ideology that you have presented: "Keep the slaves on a need to know basis while we pull the strings from high places" Everyone at the bottom knows they are getting done in, but I'm not sure they know just how much they are being clucked in the arse.

I'll keep my tailfeathers Mr. Man!
NO MORE!!
Away with all your plans!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have to correct myself- I think the document was entitled "Non-Terrestrial Officers List", not "Extraterrestrial"....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

So what if everyone wants a piece of the pie?

The Multiverse is a very large pie making place. Plenty of pie for trillions and trillions of us little humans.

edit on 19/9/2010 by spikey because: missed an 'S'

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

Well said man, well said.

Here is my take, I was going to copy and paste it but nah! check it out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A nice little subject matter here, definitely with you on this...
and you know what's funny..."you'll never know" or should I say "truly" know... who's to say that you are not associating yourself with ET everyday? your everyday norm, the things you over-see and pay no attention to.. your friendly "neighbor" the local convenient store owner, your high school teacher, even down to your friends and family.

As technology has no doubt increased within the past few years, people from all over the world have the ability to connect with each other... this was not possible 15-20 years back. How do "we" know if what we see is truly what it really is... There are many speculations and theories out there, many of which do sound very convincing...

Did you know also that the US (and other countries such as India,China & Russia) have the technology to move through time and space? doing experiments and continually working towards global and world domination (new world order). -off topic: And also, cancer can be cured? there is technology that can terminate the ill and all the many things which our beloved "GOVERNMENT" can do, but choose not to?!!!

In the end, Humans have forever been slaved by higher influences, most of us are still caught up in this physical world we reside in.. limited to the constraint of what's 'real' and what our 5 sense can perceive, NO DOUBT THERE IS SO MUCH MORE. I'd like to see that also, SCI-FI turning into SCI-FACT

Interesting times we are currently living through... very interesting indeed.
i'd highly recommend the movie "They Live" (www.imdb.com...) it's a fairly old one, but don't judge it by it's manufactured date, as this movie is definitely ahead of its time. Keep an eye out and an open mind, who knows what tomorrow will reveal

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

wow... So you dont have any children do you? You are not responsible for anyone else are you? Have you checked with a Dr. to see if there are any meds that can help you? I am very worried about you.. I think you might have lost the last card from your deck.

Is that a Threat?

Careful who you speaking too like that, those kinds of threat can get you in deap trouble.

What do you care, as far as I'm concern you say is all in my head, lie and that I'm crazy. But your threats hummm do you have a lawyer?

I want a moderator to intervene with this fellow here for his threats to me and my famaly. We will talk soon bud.

edit on 20-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
man, these virtual wars are amazing to watch ...

I think everyone here needs to relax

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man, these virtual wars are amazing to watch ...

I think everyone here needs to relax

Can you relax when you and your famaly is being threaten like this?

I don't think so man, That's a BIG no, no!! ( Registered: "Mobius1974" April 27, 2010 Location: Linden, Michigan )

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Can you please point out, what part of that was threat. I have re-read it 5 times, and have failed to locate a threat.. It was just your sanity.... If you re-read my post, you won't find a threat.

To answer the question at hand..... I think the govt. as a whole is far ahead of our current knowledge. But..... I do not think that we are shooting across space faster than light speed.... When you figure out how they can "dodge" objects in route... let me know... Really??? light speed, and not hit a meteor,asteroid or planet?

Lmfao.. I re-read it again... I think you are mistaken.. I am simply making sure you werent responsible for raisng another human... I was threatening nobody!!!!... LOL, I see where you mistook it... but , no sorry.. I was making sure that you werent "teaching" anyone your opinions.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by p0rkytso
Did you know also that the US (and other countries such as India,China & Russia) have the technology to move through time and space?

I've been coming here for years. I don't know that and if you do, please enlighten us as to where you found that information. Thank you, and may God bless.

new topics

top topics

join