It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please dont hate me for what im about to say,my only witness is a guy by the name of kenneth Arnold

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can I ask if you take drugs of any type, I'm not being rude but the way the post is written with the often repeated phrases and the way you express yourself comes across like a person on something. I'm not making a personal judgment about you, just trying to rationlise what you have written.

As for 3.00am, that time seems to be time for weird activities as in you wake up bang on 3:00am to go to the loo when drunk, I've come out of sleep numerous times at EXACTLY 3 in the morning..

Anyway, that aside, something just reads wrong for me, the details sound cobbled together and have no sensible link, like the way you suddenly seem to know the way the thing works, the odd ability to hear people that you say are two blocks away yet as you could not see them how could you estimate 2 blocks.

Seems an odd power to be given to you for the period of the sighting.

I wish you luck but for me this sounds contrived...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Can I ask if you take drugs of any type, I'm not being rude but the way the post is written with the often repeated phrases and the way you express yourself comes across like a person on something. I'm not making a personal judgment about you, just trying to rationlise what you have written.

As for 3.00am, that time seems to be time for weird activities as in you wake up bang on 3:00am to go to the loo when drunk, I've come out of sleep numerous times at EXACTLY 3 in the morning..

Anyway, that aside, something just reads wrong for me, the details sound cobbled together and have no sensible link, like the way you suddenly seem to know the way the thing works, the odd ability to hear people that you say are two blocks away yet as you could not see them how could you estimate 2 blocks.

When i was little my mother used to have to scratch my back over 500 times just so i could go to sleep and that was from 5 years old to 14 when she had to do this. I have insomnia and i don’t go to bed until 8 am every morning. Its just me.
U seem to know allot about the psychology of a drug user are u on drugs or was u?

I will tell u one thing, when u open up doors in your brain others doors clothes up and thats what i think is and has happened to me.
i hate drinking and as of right now i have been up for 38 hours and i eill stay up until all the football games go off and that wont be for another 11 hours, in three days i have been up for 49 hours,its just very hard for me to sleep,excuse the hand writting..thanks.
i personnely dont like my chracter on this forum being shot as a person on drugs either u could of been respectful not only to me but to your self by just pm me.have a good day.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This guy spells and types an awfull lot like that other member who was getting chased by the government or sherif guy that was trying to kill him (he posted on here a few days ago with some audio files).... cant help notice the terrible spelling and jumbled up sentences which are very very similar.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

When i was little my mother used to have to scratch my back over 500 times just so i could go to sleep and that was from 5 years old to 14 when she had to do this. I have insomnia and i don’t go to bed until 8 am every morning. Its just me.
U seem to know allot about the psychology of a drug user are u on drugs or was u?

I will tell u one thing, when u open up doors in your brain others doors clothes up and thats what i think is and has happened to me.
i hate drinking and as of right now i have been up for 38 hours and i eill stay up until all the football games go off and that wont be for another 11 hours, in three days i have been up for 49 hours,its just very hard for me to sleep,excuse the hand writting..thanks.
i personnely dont like my chracter on this forum being shot as a person on drugs either u could of been respectful not only to me but to your self by just pm me.have a good day.

I'm sorry if you feel that I am being disrespectful, it was a simple question that was not meant to make you feel catergorised. There are people who take drugs be it actual medication or recreational, I myself am a severe depressive and suffer from serious arthritis that needs tramadol and diclofenac as pain killers. If I was to over medicate on those it would affect my writing quite severely.

As for psychology, no that's not my profession but I do have a reasonable knowledge of it and I think it's a very important field especially in regards UFO's. You might call me a skeptic although I have seen 2 UFO's myself, I just analyse peoples reports which can tell you a lot about whats going on.

I just felt the report was somewhat disjointed and has some odd phrasing, sorry if that annoys but if you post in a forum such as this you should expect people to read what you posted and pass on their opinions. If that bothers you then I'd suggest not passing on your personal experiences to such an open and analytical place.

Please re read your post, no one is going to hate you on here so it seemed an odd thing to say, also the bit about Kenneth Arnold just seemed a bit left field.

Again, my apologies if you feel I was being rude, I was just being up front and exact.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Either that, or he is actually remembering of course!

Remember, he said he jogged underneath the thing for nearly five blocks..that's a fair distance, enough time to make a decent observation.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No, it doesn't look like a "ruffled mountain".

Try again.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've seen the crescent shaped craft the guy in the video is pointing at accompanied by the Stealth Blimp

and others ..brain still intact I believe they are ours or ..um maybe ours is misleading..
they are paid for by us but apparently they belong to Lucifer?

anyway as far as I'm concerned there are no UFOs they're Corporate Dominion State Craft,TPTB to ATSers

I'm feeling a little cynical today

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

I'm sorry if you feel that I am being disrespectful, it was a simple question that was not meant to make you feel catergorised. There are people who take drugs be it actual medication or recreational, I myself am a severe depressive and suffer from serious arthritis that needs tramadol and diclofenac as pain killers. If I was to over medicate on those it would affect my writing quite severely.

As for psychology, no that's not my profession but I do have a reasonable knowledge of it and I think it's a very important field especially in regards UFO's. You might call me a skeptic although I have seen 2 UFO's myself, I just analyse peoples reports which can tell you a lot about whats going on.

I just felt the report was somewhat disjointed and has some odd phrasing, sorry if that annoys but if you post in a forum such as this you should expect people to read what you posted and pass on their opinions. If that bothers you then I'd suggest not passing on your personal experiences to such an open and analytical place.

Please re read your post, no one is going to hate you on here so it seemed an odd thing to say, also the bit about Kenneth Arnold just seemed a bit left field.

Again, my apologies if you feel I was being rude, I was just being up front and exact.

Every thiing is kool my friend i am a peoples person who just dont like alot of conflictin my life,im on here for one reason and one reason only..have a good day buddy.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON

Try again.

sorry i cant try again because thats what i saw,it was night time and i believe it was cloaked ,its funny but thats the only thing that they can cloak they cant cloake those engines.
When did u see your triangle and what did u see at the bottom.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Try again.

Just a thought but can I ask why you are so sure that you know the answer to this question ... and if it's down to your own personal experience with triangle crafts ... how can you be so sure that they all have the same central feature ?

All cars have four wheels (well apart from 'Reliant Robins' but they barely pass for real cars - and that T.Rex that Chris Angel has apparently has 3 wheels :lol
... but the other features on them can vary enormously.

I ask because you seem so adamant that you have not only the correct answer ... but the only answer ???

Woody

edit on 19-9-2010 by woodwytch because: to add the T.Rex that Chris Angel has (thanks Prepared4truth)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

All cars have four wheels (well apart from 'Reliant Robins' but they barely pass for real cars) ... but the other features on them can vary enormously.

And that street legal T-Rex that Chris Angel has. It has three wheels.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Try again.

Just a thought but can I ask why you are so sure that you know the answer to this question ... and if it's down to your own personal experience with triangle crafts ... how can you be so sure that they all have the same central feature ?

All cars have four wheels (well apart from 'Reliant Robins' but they barely pass for real cars - and that T.Rex that Chris Angel has apparently has 3 wheels :lol
... but the other features on them can vary enormously.

I ask because you seem so adamant that you have not only the correct answer ... but the only answer ???

Woody

edit on 19-9-2010 by woodwytch because: to add the T.Rex that Chris Angel has (thanks Prepared4truth)

This might seem a little bizarre for what i am about to say but.hmm
Its like a cave man walking in the mountains and suddenly he sees a car, when he sees that car his brain will be jumped to a whole new level of thinking, kind of like a hyper evolved super jump.
Let me tell u one thing and the only thing that i believe honestly, out of all of what happened that night ,i don’t care about the lights /engines or how it looked at the bottom the top or the side. The one thing that fascinated ..well 2 things that fascinated to me was.

1.The spot in the air where i saw it at ,not even air planes fly right there. NEVER
2. How in the hell can something that big …fly so slow…and so low, my GOSH !

PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ,WHEN SOME ONE SAYS IT WAS FLYING SLOW ,IT REALLY MEANS, IT WAS FLYING SLOW.

DO people really understand what’s going on ,I was a true saucer believer, I believed 1180%,even though I never seen it a day in my life.. I believed but after I saw that triangle spaceship it opened a lot of doors for me,im probably the only one that can past a lie detector test hands down.

Lets make one thing clear ,if one time in my life I ever saw a plane over the area im talking about then I wouldn’t of even looked up.

It takes a lot of fuel to lift the space shuttle up in the air, a air plane has to have some speed and altitude to fly…What ever it was had the capability to hover 4 battle ships at a ground speed of 20 to 32 mph with no sound of rocketry.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Any way, that aside, something just reads wrong for me, the details sound cobbled together and have no sensible link, like the way you suddenly seem to know the way the thing works, the odd ability to hear people that you say are two blocks away yet as you could not see them how could you estimate 2 blocks.

Ill tell u a secret or atleast riddle it for u.
have u ever just looked in a direction and just started starring ,or have u ever just walked out the door and looked up,or have u ever just got up and looked out the window for nothing,its a meaning my friend.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
A cell phone camera is not powerful enough to take a photo a ufo in the middle of the night. Most of the time it comes up as a blur and skeptics can call it a street light or something. I'm not going to chastise the OP for stating his UFO experience, if anything this forum should endorse reporting your event rather than debunking or discrediting the OP. I've seen UFOs so why can't others? I'm not going to assume that the OPS are lying. Even though there are a lot of fallacies and fabrications posted on this forum, I think the OP is being honest.

I don't research to much into UFOs besides the occurrences themselves because we can never know their origins, what they're doing, or what they are, we can only speculate. I think that they're extraterrestrial but not all UFOs are. I think there could be just as much man made UFOs as extraterrestrial ones.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
A cell phone camera is not powerful enough to take a photo a ufo in the middle of the night. Most of the time it comes up as a blur and skeptics can call it a street light or something. I'm not going to chastise the OP for stating his UFO experience, if anything this forum should endorse reporting your event rather than debunking or discrediting the OP. I've seen UFOs so why can't others? I'm not going to assume that the OPS are lying. Even though there are a lot of fallacies and fabrications posted on this forum, I think the OP is being honest.

I don't research to much into UFOs besides the occurrences themselves because we can never know their origins, what they're doing, or what they are, we can only speculate. I think that they're extraterrestrial but not all UFOs are. I think there could be just as much man made UFOs as extraterrestrial ones.

not only cell phones but camcorders aswell.this might sound stupid o ask but what is a ops

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

you know, i don't really know. I picked it up from the forum and I really don't know what it means. I think it is Original Poster, not sure though

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

you know, i don't really know. I picked it up from the forum and I really don't know what it means. I think it is Original Poster, not sure though

why is ufos your choice of forum do u have a story to tell ?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well my girl told me a similar story, she is about the least fanciful person I know...
She was in Newbury Park Ca. sitting on a swing with her best friend after dark. She claims
a giant Triangle, Pyramid thing came over the park and completely blocked out the sky above.
It was black, had no lights and appeared to be floating, they observed it for a while watched it gain altitude
to make it over the hill nearby and disappear.

I said "a ufo!!!", she said, "I don't know what it was"

It did not seem to create a burning desire to know or understand, she told me matter of fact
and started talking about something else.

Another good friend of mine saw the same shape and sized object last year flying over Sherman Oaks Ca
flying north west, but with lights on. He claims the object was fairly high, but still reckoned it was one and half to two football fields in size (not sure how he came up with the estimation). In his defense, he lives directly under the flight path for Bob Hope in Burbank and must be quasi expert at distinguishing what a plane IS. He is more imaginative than my girl, but he called me as while he was observing it, I was driving towards the craft about ten miles north west of his position, but I did not see anything. He sent me a photo from his Cell, however it appears to look like a glowing red point of light, there is nothing to gain from it unfortunately. I just tried to find the file, as I said, it is not distinct...

anyways, the OP's description sound very much like what I have heard from two people I know and trust.
Just thought I would share too.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Janky Red because: espelling

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Well my girl told me a similar story, she is about the least fanciful person I know...
She was in Newbury Park Ca. sitting on a swing with her best friend after dark. She claims
a giant Triangle, Pyramid thing came over the park and completely blocked out the sky above.
It was black, had no lights and appeared to be floating, they observed it for a while watched it gain altitude
to make it over the hill nearby and disappear.

I said "a ufo!!!", she said, "I don't know what it was"

It did not seem to create a burning desire to know or understand, she told me matter of fact
and started talking about something else.

Another good friend of mine saw the same shape and sized object last year flying over Sherman Oaks Ca
flying north west, but with lights on. He claims the object was fairly high, but still reckoned it was one and half to two football fields in size (not sure how he came up with the estimation). In his defense, he lives directly under the flight path for Bob Hope in Burbank and must be quasi expert at distinguishing what a plane IS. He is more imaginative than my girl, but he called me as while he was observing it, I was driving towards the craft about ten miles north west of his position, but I did not see anything. He sent me a photo from his Cell, however it appears to look like a glowing red point of light, there is nothing to gain from it unfortunately. I just tried to find the file, as I said, it is not distinct...

anyways, the OP's description sound very much like what I have heard from two people I know and trust.
Just thought I would share too.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Janky Red because: espelling

He claims the object was fairly high, but still reckoned it was one and half to two football fields in size (not sure how he came up with the estimation). In his defense, because its easier to meusure in the head as 100 yards as to what man knows best..foot ball...
its a mental thing i guess.
Hey thanks for sharing.For some reason they always show up between november and january.
last year was amazing omg,these 14 objects appeared out of no where as if out some demention or something,they fell and flew, fell and flew they just kept falling and flying i caught the last 3 on tape,i called up all the news people and a channel 7 news desk man said this to me.

527> i was trying to see if some one reported alot of strange lights just falling from no where over Howard university hospital.

he said," WOW,our news channel man not 5 minutes ago said the same thing hes going to chech it out now."
it wasnt a triangle but it was ufoish,lol

edit on 20-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join