It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New case in Romania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ok guys we have an standard case from Romania.
In the date of 31.07.2010 in wedding party of a young couple Named (Ghirboan) in the city of Baia mare in Romania this picture has been taken by a NIKON D300 ;they used a professional blitz as well.
You can see the object in the left part of the picture; this picture has been analized by dr. www.usefilm.com...a peofessional Photographer and by his Opinion the picture is not tampered in any shape or form.
The couple have been interviewed by phone and my assessment is that they haven’t any reason to make this up and thier testimony is authentic .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3ae86ab832b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f68c0a7be35.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dc1f907378f.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/19/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed images

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hey mate,now that is interesting. I tought it was dirt on the screen and them i copped on
[i dont be well,lol]
But i have to say that is very believable,because it doesnt look like a blow up bloon or a kite,
it looks like its made of a metal too
star and flag my friend,i wonder!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernative

Is there a link to the photo? It would be better than a link to a pathologist's page. Unless the photo is somewhere in that site.

And what's a "professional blitz"?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Is there a link to the photo? It would be better than a link to a pathologist's page

A what???

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Where did you get this information? Can you please provide a link to the source. Or are you the source?
Also, where is the original photo? This is not the original as it has been resized to fit the thread.

edit on September 19th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I do agree, naturally, on the need to see the original image, and await it eagerly, as so far it looks pretty sporty.

Hi ArMaP, as for the "blitz" question, I'm not sure about in the country of interest, but in Germany that's a term meaning flash / strobe unit.

Let's hope this is a good one!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

the Foto is not in any site i was given it by e-mail and the link to Dr.Gheban's site is juts for knowing the person who analized the foto

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

the Original source is the Photographer Dan Gheban and he directed the case to me ; so actually me and Dan Gheban we are the sources

edit on 20-9-2010 by Cybernative because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

There you go ; you have the link to original foto here:

www.box.net...

edit on 20-9-2010 by Cybernative because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
All we see here is a spec on the pic
could be a plane a bird etc

The photographer at the time I guess did not mention look there is a UFO behind you

I don`t think even the photographer noticed anything until the film was developed or checked the pics at a later date.
Waist of time really and cant understand why people comment on such things as its going nowhere.
Cheers
mrix

edit on 20-9-2010 by mrixxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

So since your one of the sources and are trying so hard to look into this blotch on film, tell me....since this was over a widely populated area during normal hours did you check to see if there are 10's..100's of witness reports? Or do you think that this camera was the only thing that saw this blur?

The obvious answer here is the camera was the only thing that saw this blur. Trying to make this picture into some honest to goodness UFO case is a waste of your time.

I could go through hundreds of old family photos here at home and come up with dozens and dozens of "ufo's" that look just as good, if not better that I could post and we could discuss if you get my meaning.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

In a local Romanian blog of the Romania Association for the study of UFO's, it is mentioned a report of a eye witness in the very same day (July 31, 2010) of a UFO event over Busteni, a touristic location in Prahova Valley.
www.asfanufo.ro...
The report mention that the event was seen and filmed by over 100 witnesses. The event was mentioned a few hours after the event in this image, and was during night.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the photo.

I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you the same thing, it doesn't look like the photo was altered in any way.

But that means nothing, a bird passing behind the happy couple would look out of focus (like the mystery object) because the camera was focused on the couple with a short depth of field, you can see that even the closest trees are already out of focus.

Inconclusive, but probably a bird.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dgheban

That doesn't mean that this was the same thing that was observed latter, right?

Are you the photographer?

If you are, was this the only photo showing objects in the background? Did you notice it when taking the photo? Is there anything that you can add to what Cybernative already said.

In any case, welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm the one who uploaded the original image at www.box.net...
I must mention that that image is one from a series of 3 images. First taken 16 seconds before and the last one 4 second after the uploaded image. Each of this images is clean, without any UFO (ore something) in image.
I must also mention that I'm not the original photographer of the event. I'm a professor in a Medical University (in Cluj-Napoca) and the young couple are my students. Because they know that I have also a hobby in photography, they ask for my opinion, about what they discover in that picture, after they visualize the picture taken at their marriage. In my opinion, is not a fake, and probably represent an Unidentified Flying Object.
Sadly, they also tied to share this event with their young friends (I'm a 48 yrs old guy) and most of them, ridiculed the situation.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dgheban

First taken 16 seconds before and the last one 4 second after the uploaded image. Each of this images is clean, without any UFO (ore something) in image.

Yeah, cause we all know in that time span there is no way a bug, dust or something non-alien/ufo related could have entered the frame. Putting this photo on here represents someone who has a desire to find the least likely explanation for it. I find it impossible to believe the a reasonable human being, someone who has the powers of logic, reason and common sense, would discount the THOUSANDS of logical explanations before they arrive at the LEAST likely conclusion.

With a photo like this, the only reason to desire the least likely explanation is plain and simple...because you want to.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I agree with you, with only one mention. I don't want anything, I just hope!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
could be anything at that distance a plane helicoper microlite ..its just too far away to make anything out of it

top topics

join