It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter & Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Jupiter & Moon

And here are 2 Camcorder test's on the Telescope

Have Fun!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You realize there is what appears to be a 'fastwalker UFO' crossing the Moon's disc in your 'moon' video, don't you?

@ 0:40 - 0:41, looking at the screen, a black UFO appears from top right of the lunar disc, traveling diagonally to bottom left.

Could be something moving fast in the Earths atmosphere i suppose, but i would have thought at that zoom level, it would have not shown up due to being extremely out of focus..

Cheers.

ETA: Noticed that the UFO is casting a shadow on the Lunar surface...so that rules out something in Earth's atmosphere. Whatever it is, it's close to the moon, flying extremely quickly across it's disc.

I'm going to study it a bit more, and see if i can enhance it a little.
But just a quick second look on the HR (thanks for the 720p version mate) YT version, shows the black shadow, changing shape with the contours of the moons surface..UNLESS this is CGI (is it CGI?) this thing, whatever it is is definitely flying close to the moon.

edit on 19/9/2010 by spikey because: Noticed something else.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Bosb33r.....

Very nice!

Many thanks for posting.

My wife bought be a Dobsonian a little while ago.....your videos have made me think about getting it out & doing some work with it......

And.....I'll bet this stuff starts to cost real $ if you get serious!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 19-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Excellent post OP.

Very good quality whoever done that.

S&F for you my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Brilliant!

Just as amazing as the last set you posted.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hi spikey,

Yes i did see the object (not when i was standing outside) its always hard to tell what it is! i see so manny unidentified flying objects ( not saying it are ufo's ) but i cant tell what it is, it could be anything.

All my video's are the real deal and think what u want to think, you decide!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks!! & you are welcome

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by irishspirit

Thanks irishspirit

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thanks serbsta

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
indeed there is shadow on the moon from that object, I have seen it over and over and that obect itself is blurry but the shadow is visible.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Yes, i'm trying to clean it up now, but i'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to graphics...whatever it is, it looks to be close to the moon's surface, and angular in shape.

It also looks like it's tumbling...or not under control.

If it's wreckage, it's from a bloody large craft..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Cheers for coming back to me Bosb33r.

I'm doing the best i can...which knowing my lack of skill with this kind of thing, isn't going to be good enough i fear.

Anyone else handy with video enhancements around here?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
@ 0:40 - 0:41, looking at the screen, a black UFO appears from top right of the lunar disc, traveling diagonally to bottom left.

Could be something moving fast in the Earths atmosphere i suppose, but i would have thought at that zoom level, it would have not shown up due to being extremely out of focus..

Cheers.

ETA: Noticed that the UFO is casting a shadow on the Lunar surface...so that rules out something in Earth's atmosphere. Whatever it is, it's close to the moon, flying extremely quickly across it's disc.

I've watched the moon video a few times now and it does certainly look like a shadow passing over the surface of the moon. Yes, when you think about it something in the Earth's atmosphere would surely have come up as a fuzzy blob at that zoom level. It's very thought provoking.

Thanks to the original poster. Great post!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Sorry folks, i've tried using VLC player to zoom in and record a close up of this thing, but i can't get the damned thing to record properly!!

Been trying for ages, and have had enough.

*&!$**!!^% video programs..anyone suggest a easy to learn video program that can zoom in and record a clip?

Or better still, if you're any good with video (I'm not), maybe you fancy zooming and saving the object?

Cheers all.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Looks like you caught a low earth orbit satellite passing between you and the moon, with the satellite backlit by the moon, creating a silhouette. The satellite's velocity is high enough that some of the frames are motion blurred, but there are some that are sharp. Here's a similar example where ISS was the satellite doing the crossing:
www.youtube.com...
If you're willing to give me the exact coordinates you observed this from and the time I can find out what satellite it was specifically.

edit on 20-9-2010 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
beautiful, thanks for sharing, specially the jupiter one! It'¡s amazing how close it is right now, the other day I went outside (that sounds sad hahaha), you can only see the Moon and Venus time to time where I live due smog and light pollution, and I saw another bright star! when I came back I checked and it was Jupiter... sooo nice

top topics

join