It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tungsten Gold conspiracy exposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Gold is now at it's highest price in history and continueing to rise. Silver is also rising in value, increasing 37% in just three months! What should logicly follow now is inflation, perhaps hyper-inflation.

Gold plated tungsten bars sold as solid pure gold bars! Now, who would do such a thing? Who has the capability to produce "stamped" tungsten bars, gold plate them and introduce them into the worlds metals market? In my opinion only a government or a LARGE bank dealing with bullion. Well I'll stick to gold coins!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They were made under Clinton and Greenspan's watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
While there was a gold scam pulled in Ethiopia, it had nothing to do with tungsten. It was gold plated steel and the culprits were caught. Let the buyer beware.
news.bbc.co.uk...

This guy has done a lot of research into the tungsten tales. There is nothing to them. This was "exposed" about two years ago.

Effectively, the story was trying to say that not only was there little or no US gold at Fort Knox, but the same conclusion might be arrived at with other central banks that had received this fake gold from the US. As proof, the story said that these US government bars had showed up at a (central?) bank in Hong Kong. It was too bad for the story, but there never was any evidence from any source to support the Hong Kong/central bank allegation. As far as I could tell, the Hong Kong thing was all pure and simple unsubstantiated rumor designed to support the 1.3 to 1.5 million bars story.

www.safehaven.com...

edit on 9/19/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here's a little fiction (?) tale:-

Mr B: Ladies and Gentlemen, I can no longer hold off Congress for the auditing of our gold reserves in the treasuries. Hell will break loose if such independent agency discovers there is no gold but tungsten gold plated bars.

Mr. A: Not my problem. There was an agreement. You humans wanted to live life, we did not stop you. We are only concerned with our supply. As long as it is not disrupted for our homeworld one way or another, we will have the gold!

Mr. C: This guy is saying he ain't gonna resupply the gold bars back from their shipment holds in underground Antarctica to fake for the audit, so we will have to get hold of some gold somewhere else. Buy it from the market, there's plenty of gold held by private individuals.

You sorry lot had been profitting and benefitted from our manipulated policies a lot. Time to empty your hoarded up cash to shore up the treasury now, or none will survive the backlash from the awakening masses.

The options are clear. If we tell the masses the truth, it will be war between the different species, and our group will certainly be the first to go, dealt with by BOTH species. Cough up the money now, and perhaps disclosure will be prevented and our manipulations can continued with the masses fed with BS.

The meeting ended with grim faces, and within days, the price of gold shot up to stratopheric heights...

( Who is Mr. B and Mr. A? Make your guesses. Here's a clue - Mr C is the Cigar smoking man :-P)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
While there was a gold scam pulled in Ethiopia, it had nothing to do with tungsten. It was gold plated steel and the culprits were caught. Let the buyer beware.
news.bbc.co.uk...

This guy has done a lot of research into the tungsten tales. There is nothing to them. This was "exposed" about two years ago.

Effectively, the story was trying to say that not only was there little or no US gold at Fort Knox, but the same conclusion might be arrived at with other central banks that had received this fake gold from the US. As proof, the story said that these US government bars had showed up at a (central?) bank in Hong Kong. It was too bad for the story, but there never was any evidence from any source to support the Hong Kong/central bank allegation. As far as I could tell, the Hong Kong thing was all pure and simple unsubstantiated rumor designed to support the 1.3 to 1.5 million bars story.

www.safehaven.com...

Looks like the site I have linked below has photographic evidence of tungsten in gold bars, I am not saying that they have evidence that the said bars are indeed now in Fort Knox (they are saying it), but I do urge you to take a look at their site and see for your-self, if this is true its implications are huge.

You can even follow a link in the article to the bullion dealer ABC Bullion, and yes this can still be a hoax I suppose even the comments section of ABC Bullion can be fabricated towards to such a hoax (but I doubt it), it does how-ever eventually point to an e-mail that was sent out to bullion dealers admittedly I cannot prove that at the moment.

silverdoctors.blogspot.de...

www.analysis-news.com...

www.analysis-news.com...

ausbullion.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by freewestray

Originally posted by Phage
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.safehaven.com...

Looks like the site I have linked below has photographic evidence of tungsten in gold bars, I am not saying that they have evidence that the said bars are indeed now in Fort Knox (they are saying it), but I do urge you to take a look at their site and see for your-self, if this is true its implications are huge.

You can even follow a link in the article to the bullion dealer ABC Bullion, and yes this can still be a hoax I suppose even the comments section of ABC Bullion can be fabricated towards to such a hoax (but I doubt it), it does how-ever eventually point to an e-mail that was sent out to bullion dealers admittedly I cannot prove that at the moment.

silverdoctors.blogspot.de...

www.analysis-news.com...

www.analysis-news.com...

ausbullion.blogspot.com.au...

So...will this drive the price down or up

I would suspect down until all of the tainted gold is identified or no?

I've also noticed silver scam warning before. Maybe why it's value is so much less?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This has been up on zerohedge most of the weekend, and you are right OP, the implications are massive.

This looks legit. While the previous allegations may have not held much water, this is as close to proof as we have got on this issue. The photos are legit, and ABC Bullion in Australia (a reputable dealer) had the warning and pics passed to them from another dealer, from the UK.

Tungsten has nearly the same density as gold, and while the pics look like they were done by someone with a serious setup, there are a few responses on ZH outlining that some relatively basic maching/drilling having shaved off the top of the bar, and inserting the tungsten rods, is all that is needed. Re-melt/cast the shaved off section, and you have your scam.

Very bad PR for Metalor. They will be working overtime right now to nip this one in the bud.

new topics

top topics

join